Webbie's speech at Lil' Phat's Funeral (Must hear! Straight comedy!)

most viewed right now
 76
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 192 192

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #22
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
WTH Webbie? He just Jahiemed the sh*t outta Mel and the rest of Phat's ppl.


[pic - click to view]




 Chief Dee said:
n*ggas in the background cracking up.
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie


They was crackin up @ damn near every inaudible part.


Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-23-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 06-23-2012, 07:50 PM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip lil phat mang
 6 years ago '09        #25
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,408 | Props total: 2301 2301
Man just can't get right.
 6 years ago '05        #26
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,594 | Props total: 24267 24267

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
people at the funeral that didnt know this webbie had a drug problem reaction
 6 years ago '10        #27
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
people at the funeral that didnt know this webbie had a drug problem reaction
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,115 | Props total: 11340 11340
its fu*ked up to even laugh at this because his heart was in the right place.

he just hasn't learnt correct English but damnn*gga you don't know how to switch off the hood talk so everybody can understand you.

if I was there in person I would of laugh so hard until I had a headache.
 6 years ago '10        #29
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,431 | Props total: 11417 11417
reading comments before i watch and i know this is gonna be comedy

*proceeds to watch*
 6 years ago '04        #30
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,339 | Props total: 5663 5663
holy fu*k..im in tears
 6 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
people at the funeral that didnt know this webbie had a drug problem reaction



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #32
rell923 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$599 | Props total: 27 27
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by rell923; 06-23-2012 at 10:09 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #33
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$75 | Props total: 1 1
Ain't sh*t funny, I didn't laugh at all..R.I.P. Lil' Phat. Trill Fam!!
 6 years ago '05        #34
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,594 | Props total: 24267 24267
 kwmvp12 said:
Ain't sh*t funny, I didn't laugh at all..R.I.P. Lil' Phat. Trill Fam!!
you didnt laugh at webbie crazy a.ss
if u think it was disrespectful blame whoever taught it was a good idea to let webbie tyrone biggums give a speech at phat funeral
like cmon son i wouldnt let webbie speak to them kids on scared straight or maybe i would if it was about what drugs does to your brain
 6 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
Webbie
This & the hard dope......

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #36
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 20 20

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,122 | Props total: 7270 7270


 6 years ago '06        #38
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
didnt even know lil phat past...wow rip
 6 years ago '04        #39
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Webbie must have been very close with Lil Phat because I wouldn't have let him speak at a funeral period because that's really embarrassing I would of had face followed by face looking at somebody else at this bullsh*t. Its sad that the man died by the bullet but Webbie had no business speaking on his behalf like that. He makes good music but he needs to get off that sh*t immediately. I know its hard to deal with a passing of a friend and people deal with grief in a different manner but not like this.
 6 years ago '04        #40
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,813 | Props total: 5043 5043
 juanb13 said:
Webbie must have been very close with Lil Phat because I wouldn't have let him speak at a funeral period because that's really embarrassing I would of had face followed by face looking at somebody else at this bullsh*t. Its sad that the man died by the bullet but Webbie had no business speaking on his behalf like that. He makes good music but he needs to get off that sh*t immediately. I know its hard to deal with a passing of a friend and people deal with grief in a different manner but not like this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy