Webbie's speech at Lil' Phat's Funeral (Must hear! Straight comedy!)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #22
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
WTH Webbie? He just Jahiemed the sh*t outta Mel and the rest of Phat's ppl.

[pic - click to view]

Chief Dee said:
n*ggas in the background cracking up.
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie

They was crackin up @ damn near every inaudible part.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-23-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 06-23-2012, 08:50 PM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip lil phat mang
 5 years ago '09        #25
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
Man just can't get right.
 5 years ago '05        #26
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19850 19850

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
people at the funeral that didnt know this webbie had a drug problem reaction
 5 years ago '10        #27
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 8640 8640
its fu*ked up to even laugh at this because his heart was in the right place.

he just hasn't learnt correct English but damnn*gga you don't know how to switch off the hood talk so everybody can understand you.

if I was there in person I would of laugh so hard until I had a headache.
 5 years ago '10        #29
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
reading comments before i watch and i know this is gonna be comedy

*proceeds to watch*
 5 years ago '04        #30
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
holy fu*k..im in tears
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #32
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by rell923; 06-23-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
Ain't sh*t funny, I didn't laugh at all..R.I.P. Lil' Phat. Trill Fam!!
 5 years ago '05        #34
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19850 19850
 kwmvp12 said:
Ain't sh*t funny, I didn't laugh at all..R.I.P. Lil' Phat. Trill Fam!!
you didnt laugh at webbie crazy a.ss
if u think it was disrespectful blame whoever taught it was a good idea to let webbie tyrone biggums give a speech at phat funeral
like cmon son i wouldnt let webbie speak to them kids on scared straight or maybe i would if it was about what drugs does to your brain
 5 years ago '10        #35
space
space
Webbie
This & the hard dope......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #36
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042

5 years ago '06        #38
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
didnt even know lil phat past...wow rip
 5 years ago '04        #39
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Webbie must have been very close with Lil Phat because I wouldn't have let him speak at a funeral period because that's really embarrassing I would of had face followed by face looking at somebody else at this bullsh*t. Its sad that the man died by the bullet but Webbie had no business speaking on his behalf like that. He makes good music but he needs to get off that sh*t immediately. I know its hard to deal with a passing of a friend and people deal with grief in a different manner but not like this.
 5 years ago '04        #40
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 juanb13 said:
Webbie must have been very close with Lil Phat because I wouldn't have let him speak at a funeral period because that's really embarrassing I would of had face followed by face looking at somebody else at this bullsh*t. Its sad that the man died by the bullet but Webbie had no business speaking on his behalf like that. He makes good music but he needs to get off that sh*t immediately. I know its hard to deal with a passing of a friend and people deal with grief in a different manner but not like this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy