most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
doloe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$554 | Props total: 97 97
أنا لا أعرف ... من البلاستيك يمكن ان تبدأ في الذوبان واضرام النار

i no sé ... el plástico podría empezar a derretirse y provocar un incendio

我不知道......塑料可以開始融化,並開始起火

ik weet het niet......het plastic kan gaan smelten en een vlam veroorzaken

я не ведаю ... пластыкавы можа пачаць раставаць і пачаць агонь

i dont know...the plastic could start to melt and start a fire
 5 years ago '05        #102
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,117 | Props total: 19778 19778
"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin,
and i dont know(???)*inaudible*....the plastic could start to melt and start a fire
Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
 5 years ago '08        #103
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 chi town hustla said:
"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin,
and i dont know(???)*inaudible*....the plastic could start to melt and start a fire

-Webbie

Good Stuff.

And to the person who said have water: It would be an electrical fire, you don't want to use water for those kinds of events. You'd be best served by flour or a fire extinguisher.
 5 years ago '04        #104
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 06-24-2012, 06:13 AM         #105
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't know...the plastic could start to melt and start a fire - lil b
 5 years ago '08        #106
Jav 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 198 198
erif a trats dna tlem ot trats dluoc citsalp...wonk t'nod i
 5 years ago '04        #107
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
 5 years ago '05        #108
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
Bilmiyorum, plastik, erimeye ve yangın
 06-24-2012, 08:51 AM         #109
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha hilarious. I love BX

haha hilarious I love BX

i don't know... the plastic could start to melt and start a fire
 5 years ago '04        #110
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is the plastic could start to melt and start a fire.
 06-24-2012, 10:42 AM         #111
Jack.Nappier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-24-2012, 11:51 AM         #112
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That thing can melt and start a fire. But I don't know.....
 5 years ago '11        #113
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #114
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
I dough no...day plastik kud melt n cauz a fiya (ya feel me shawty?)
 06-24-2012, 12:43 PM         #115
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:

-Webbie
Haa

I love boxden
 5 years ago '11        #116
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Panasonic said:
..true
 06-24-2012, 12:53 PM         #117
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont ξέρει ... το πλαστικό θα μπορούσε να αρχίσει να λιώνει και να ξεκινήσει μια πυρκαγιά
 5 years ago '12        #118
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
What if its metal spoons ??

5 years ago '08        #119
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Carib Breeze said:
What if its metal spoons ??

It'd be extremely heavy and gives opportunity to something even worse because the metal would be conducive and the second you touch it you'd be electrocuted, maybe you could try some plastic between I don't know BUT then again the plastic could start to melt and start a fire.

What a conundrum.
 5 years ago '09        #120
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
Knicks Won
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy