Which Free Agent veterans will be taking their talents to South Beach? (poll)

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will be in a Heat jersey next year?
Steve Nash 128 30.99%
Ray Allen 217 52.54%
Lamar Odom 83 20.10%
Jason Terry 50 12.11%
Andre Miller 40 9.69%
Marcus Camby 105 25.42%
Jason Kidd 36 8.72%
Grant Hill 42 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 413. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21107 21107
Probably Odom & Ray-Ray maybe?

Heat don't have that much spending money wise, I think it's 3.5 right? Anyway for the people saying Camby, he's not going to Miami, just not gonna happen. Rockets want to re-sign him & he WANTS to come back.

-Odom I can see making a return to Miami to get another ring along with giving the Heat much needed versatility.

-Steve Nash is def. out of the Heat's asking price unless he settles for a minimum contract.

-Ray Allen I see as a realistic possibility, plus the rumors are that he's had his mind on Miami for a minute.

-Grant Hill is also a possibility but I dunno...
 5 years ago '08        #82
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
i've heard about interest in fab melo and also jae crowder. crowder is a beast but i'm not sure he adds a new dimension to this team.
Yea Cleveland, Atlanta and Boston might be interested in Melo. hmm the same Jae Crowder draftexpress called a "Shorter, Saner Ron Artest"

I'm also seeing

Quincy Miller

Big Daddy K8806 said:
I think he just wasn't happy being in Dallas, his chic love Miami and LA so its gonna be either the Heat or the Clippers/Lakers him coming off the bench with Ray and having Camby in the starting line up IMO would push us to another championship next year

Not sure if I want to she Khloe at the heat game. I might have to buy standing tickets to avoid that. I'd move down to 100 level for Kim's a.ss and Courtney though.

THA JUICEMANE said:
Mane how long have ppl bein sayin ivo to miayayo lol woulda been nice yrs ago he was still answerish

If he minds coming off the bench and doing things the Pat Riley way, maybe

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-24-2012 at 12:53 AM..
 06-24-2012, 01:12 AM         #83
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray allen's not going to the heat
 5 years ago '06        #84
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
 UF4Soldier said:
iverson or nothin
this

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #85
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
nothing worse then a so called superstar who cant get it done with his team so he just goes and joins the winners. have some pride in your game and EARN a ring NBA vets!
 5 years ago '05        #86
mykemyke44 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 1 1
Camby and Allen look logical. The Heat will be even better next year. I dont think they need a PASSING PG b/c that will take some looks away from Bron, and he needs the ball in his hands to be 100 percent affective. Finding others is one of Brons best a.ssets. Along with scoring, rebounding, defending... "Mama there goes that man"...
 5 years ago '11        #87
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 1617 1617
All those players are washed up, except nash,miller, and odom. I wouldn't mind seeing hill in a miami heat jersey. He would take lebron spot.

5 years ago '07        #88
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Allen for the Mid Level

Camby for the vet min

Draft Fab Melo

Nash goes back to Dallas before he signs with Miami
 5 years ago '04        #89
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
None, Chalmers is devloping nicely as a starting PG. Wade will always have the SG. LeBron as SF. Haslem as PF and Joel anthony/Turiaf at C. Only the center position is lacking.
 5 years ago '05        #90
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Personally, I think Ray Allen is a lock unless Miami can convince Kaman or Dalembert (player option will be declined most likely) to take the mini mid level, which is highly unlikely.

Just basing that on stuff that I heard around the time when reports came out that he was likely to leave after his demotion to the bench. I heard a lot of talk about him talking to Heat staff after Game 7 too. I know for a fact he's had conversations with Riley. They want him and he wants to win above all. He's the only core Celtics player that doesn't genuinely hate the Heat, really. It's a business to Ray.

As much as we need a center with some size that can do 2-3 of: block shots, rebound, add low post scoring.... we all "witnessed" how unstoppable this team can be when its shooters hit shots. What Mike Miller did in Game 5, a once a season occurrence for him now.... Ray Allen can provide pretty much every other game.

Kaman would be my top choice, but no way we land him. He'll chase the money. I'm good with Ray Allen and either Camby or even JO for the vet minimum. I'd offer Ray a 2-year deal and a chance to go out with 3 rings.

Bosh CAN play center in this league. He proved it in the Finals. Bosh, Camby, UD, Joel, and Turiaf = fine set of options that can surely get it done with the talent we have 1-4.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-24-2012 at 09:42 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #91
space
space
 LakerFan said:
nothing worse then a so called superstar who cant get it done with his team so he just goes and joins the winners. have some pride in your game and EARN a ring NBA vets!
Dude there's a reason they're called veterans, they been trying for years.
 06-24-2012, 10:12 AM         #92
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Dude there's a reason they're called veterans, they been trying for years.
That sh*t k!lled me for some reason But its true though, them n*ggas served their time. Lettem ride a bench somewhere or come off the bench for a ring, or another ring if they already have one. fu*k it.

And lol @ everyone already knowing Ray Allen is a lock for Miami. That n*gga WANTS to go there, sh*t is so obvious.
 5 years ago '05        #93
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
 UF4Soldier said:
iverson or nothin
Say Dat
 5 years ago '07        #94
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
miami has BEEN the place for these vets to come finally win a ring. the first time we had j-will, gary payton, antoine walker, alonzo mourning all finally getting theirs. this year we had all-time greats juwan howard and eddy curry .
 06-24-2012, 10:57 AM         #95
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ofcourse its gonna Lamar & Khloe Miami lol
 5 years ago '05        #96
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,978 | Props total: 3241 3241
Really hope Allen doesn't go there, don't give a fu*k about any of those other n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #97
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
I could maybe see Ray Allen, I think it depends on who teams like the Knicks who have a full MLE end up with.
 5 years ago '11        #98
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Lamar Odom off the bench in Miami could be deadly.
 5 years ago '08        #99
space
space
 Cipherr said:
That sh*t k!lled me for some reason But its true though, them n*ggas served their time. Lettem ride a bench somewhere or come off the bench for a ring, or another ring if they already have one. fu*k it.

And lol @ everyone already knowing Ray Allen is a lock for Miami. That n*gga WANTS to go there, sh*t is so obvious.
lol he said it like they're fresh in the league.

Nyyankees2 said:
basketball is a joke
BaseBall is a joke, Yankees fan!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23327 23327
 joshdogg26 said:
miami has BEEN the place for these vets to come finally win a ring. the first time we had j-will, gary payton, antoine walker, alonzo mourning all finally getting theirs. this year we had all-time greats juwan howard and eddy curry .

ray allen bout to beast out in miami. if mike miller can go off ray ray bout to make it rain like no other

Last edited by Arson; 06-24-2012 at 11:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago