Which Free Agent veterans will be taking their talents to South Beach? (poll)

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will be in a Heat jersey next year?
Steve Nash 128 30.99%
Ray Allen 217 52.54%
Lamar Odom 83 20.10%
Jason Terry 50 12.11%
Andre Miller 40 9.69%
Marcus Camby 105 25.42%
Jason Kidd 36 8.72%
Grant Hill 42 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 413. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-23-2012, 08:08 PM         #61
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
let me separate this into 2 lists:

Do Want
Nash (they showed up when it mattered, but inconsistent PG play was a problem at times, plus we may need more shooters to replace miller and JJ)
Allen (again, shooters)
Camby (probably wouldn't bring much but we haven't had a rotation worthy center in 2 years)
KG? (hate him but need for a center supercedes that)

Do Not Want
Terry (despise this watermelon headed f*ggot )
Miller (wouldn't do anything for us. old, slow, can't shoot. would k!ll spacing)
Odom (after last season? FOH!)
Kidd (too old, doesn't bring much to the table, i'd rather let rio and cole grow than play him)
Hill (doesn't really give us much, don't see the need)
Crawford (streaky and handles the ball too much, but i'd consider him as a shooter)

you think Steve Nash would work? I mean once we get to the playoffs we got to face the likes of Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo...and if we make it to the finals we would probably have to face Westbrook or CP3....all whom Nash can't guard. He's a liability on defense. There's so many elite and explosive point guards in the league nowadays...and against those teams we would have nobody we could put Nash on in order to hide him






I agree about not wanting Jason Terry aka Waynehead....fu*k that f*ggot! After all that sh*t he talked last year he can kick rocks.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
juwan howard ain't comin' back. mike miller probly gonna retire due to injury.

if we're able to get camby and ray allen.. that seems like all we need

starting 5:
C joel anthony
PF chris bosh
SF lebron james
SG dwyane wade
PG mario chalmers

bench:
C marcus camby
PF udonis haslem
SF shane battier/james jones
SG ray allen
PG norris cole

 5 years ago '04        #63
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4060 4060
Franchises dont win back to back like they used to lakers are the last to do in any league .
 5 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Youngin19 said:
you think Steve Nash would work? I mean once we get to the playoffs we got to face the likes of Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo...and if we make it to the finals we would probably have to face Westbrook or CP3....all whom Nash can't guard. He's a liability on defense. There's so many elite and explosive point guards in the league nowadays...and against those teams we would have nobody we could put Nash on in order to hide him






I agree about not wanting Jason Terry aka Waynehead....fu*k that f*ggot! After all that sh*t he talked last year he can kick rocks.
it's more about team defense. swarming, trapping, etc. at times like that. we had mike bibby checking him for extended periods of time and that dude is a revolving door on defense. i just think nash would help keep the ball moving so we don't revert to hero ball like we sometimes have and he's another dead eye shooter, unlike rio who can be inconsistent and cole who really doesn't have great range normally. plus he can make plays so bron and wade don't have to be handling the ball on every single possession. bosh has been one of the best pick and roll finishers in the league over his career, nash could work well with him. also frees up wade and bron for more cutting, lobs, etc.

and i'm not expecting him to play the full game. it can be situational. he may only play 20 mpg and possibly less at times where we want to step up the defensive pressure. i don't think he'd have trouble accepting that since he's turning 39 next season. i would think he just wants to win.
 06-23-2012, 08:45 PM         #65
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron and wade on the fastbreak wit ray allen on the perimeter
 5 years ago '08        #66
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
let me separate this into 2 lists:

Do Want
Nash (they showed up when it mattered, but inconsistent PG play was a problem at times, plus we may need more shooters to replace miller and JJ)
Allen (again, shooters)
Camby (probably wouldn't bring much but we haven't had a rotation worthy center in 2 years)
KG? (hate him but need for a center supercedes that)

Do Not Want
Terry (despise this watermelon headed f*ggot )
Miller (wouldn't do anything for us. old, slow, can't shoot. would k!ll spacing)
Odom (after last season? FOH!)
Kidd (too old, doesn't bring much to the table, i'd rather let rio and cole grow than play him)
Hill (doesn't really give us much, don't see the need)
Crawford (streaky and handles the ball too much, but i'd consider him as a shooter)
Josh something tells me we gonna end up with Festus Ezil. Fab Melo and Andrew Nicholson will be gone. Kg and camby ain't looking too bad.
 5 years ago '08        #67
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Hardkore said:
juwan howard ain't comin' back. mike miller probly gonna retire due to injury.

if we're able to get camby and ray allen.. that seems like all we need

starting 5:
C joel anthony
PF chris bosh
SF lebron james
SG dwyane wade
PG mario chalmers

bench:
C marcus camby
PF udonis haslem
SF shane battier/james jones
SG ray allen
PG norris cole

A chance to get Fab Melo,Andrew Nicholson, Jeff Taylor(tony Parker's twin). They will get some burn.
 5 years ago '12        #68
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 cheguevara said:
fu*k ray...unloyal a.ss n*gga...n*gga was handing out his resume to the heat staff during halftime of game 7
you thought celtics players were gonna loyal when their own fans aren't?
[pic - click to view]






[video - click to view]


the drought continues for ya'll

 Youngin19 said:
no to Steve Nash, he's a liability on the defensive end...



I'm having wet dreams thinking of Ray Allen and Marcus Camby playing for the Heat though
So is Ray Allen but you'd still take him if healthy right? Same with nash if it was possible. You can survive defensive liabilities at pg several teams have done it (including the heat just now). Allen and Camby or gamble in the draft if camby doesn't go


Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 06-23-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #69
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 YoungRay20 said:
Josh something tells me we gonna end up with Festus Ezil. Fab Melo and Andrew Nicholson will be gone. Kg and camby ain't looking too bad.
i've heard about interest in fab melo and also jae crowder. crowder is a beast but i'm not sure he adds a new dimension to this team.
 5 years ago '11        #70
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 joshdogg26 said:
let me separate this into 2 lists:

Do Want
Nash (they showed up when it mattered, but inconsistent PG play was a problem at times, plus we may need more shooters to replace miller and JJ)
Allen (again, shooters)
Camby (probably wouldn't bring much but we haven't had a rotation worthy center in 2 years)
KG? (hate him but need for a center supercedes that)

Do Not Want
Terry (despise this watermelon headed f*ggot )
Miller (wouldn't do anything for us. old, slow, can't shoot. would k!ll spacing)
Odom (after last season? FOH!)
Kidd (too old, doesn't bring much to the table, i'd rather let rio and cole grow than play him)
Hill (doesn't really give us much, don't see the need)
Crawford (streaky and handles the ball too much, but i'd consider him as a shooter)
I share the same sentiment, except I may be willing to give odom a 2nd go around, I think he would actually try unlike with dallas but it is risky

I'm a fan of crawford but I agree with what you said, but that's my team S.carter guard
 5 years ago '07        #71
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
Mane how long have ppl bein sayin ivo to miayayo lol woulda been nice yrs ago he was still answerish

 uf4soldier said:
iverson or nothin
 06-23-2012, 10:27 PM         #72
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Champions don't usually do well in the free agent market. These players usually feel like they want to push the team over the hump...not just hop on the bandwagon. Look for OKC or something to pull these. Or them staying loyal.
 5 years ago '06        #73
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Allen by far..
You could always start Norris Cole. I feel like he has a lot of potential.
 5 years ago '07        #74
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I don't see Marcus Camby coming in and being fine with backing up Joel Anthony as some of you are suggesting.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
i swear if Ray fu*kin does this he will be dead to me
 5 years ago '07        #76
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 MythMade said:
I don't see Marcus Camby coming in and being fine with backing up Joel Anthony as some of you are suggesting.
did somebody say he would back up joel? joel didn't even play in the finals.
 5 years ago '07        #77
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 joshdogg26 said:
did somebody say he would back up joel? joel didn't even play in the finals.
post #68
 5 years ago '07        #78
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 MythMade said:
post #68


situationally, i would only bring him off the bench if we keep bosh as the starting center. that opened up the floor a lot. some match ups that may not work though. i don't see camby being behind joel in the depth chart though .
 5 years ago '09        #79
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 marcusaka50 said:
fu*k miami I hope everybody don't go piggyback riding to championship.
 06-24-2012, 12:33 AM         #80
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve Nash.. He needs a ring
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy