Jun 22 - Chili's Server Fired After Facebook Rant (4Chan Strikes Again)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
i even had a pair of couples (4 people) leave me a $180 tip on a $300 check it was the best night of work in my life lol
 5 years ago '04        #102
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
and for me personally i always treat every table like i'd want me and my family to be waited on. i don't judge people because i've gotten some good a.ss tips from tables other servers didn't want. i would never in my life fu*k with somebody's food but if you're notorious for being cheap you can best believe i'm not going to hook you up with sh*t and i may or may not refill your drink
 5 years ago '06        #103
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 19 19
 Lot17 said:
Agree with most what u said except that most waiters make more than 75% of ppl on here? n*gga is u crazy . I know bx full of retards but my n*gga be real these loser a.ss waiters ain't banking like that . n*ggas living from check to check.
Yeah a lot of them are living check to check, because a lot of them don't even work full time. You work full time, you can easily pull home $30,000 a year EASILY. Then its up to that person how much they save on their taxes. Its probably a substantial amount.
 5 years ago '04        #104
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Cantankerous said:
The worst fu*king idiots are in here. Servers DO NOT make under minimum wage, nobody makes under minimum wage in the United States, legally. You think Dennys', Chilis, and various companies are protected from doing so? Despite not being held to a minimum wage, if you're tips do not make up the difference between such, you're employer MUST pay you. So in all , these bi*ches who handle your food are complaining for the simple fact, they want to make a low a.ss 10 bucks an hour, rather than minimum wage, get a fu*king life, do you're job.

I only tip at higher scale restaurants, service is actually good on Santana Row( my boy worked over there and would make 100 bucks easily a night on tips) , Castro , etc. Someone in dennys' , chilis, looks like they have a problem , we can have a problem. Get a fu*king education, step your life up instead of depending on tips to bump you're lack of skills and career worth up past minimum wage.

I can't believe the bi*chness in people minds, in order for me not ot get my food spit in or mistreated , I have to give you more money than you deserve(past minimum wage) , fu*k that, my food taste the same to me anyways, but if I ever get a sense, hear a local scandal, somebody will get fu*ked up over 10 bucks tips. Hows' that trade-off? Only a lowlife , broke , desperate fu*k sinks to those levels. Its' mexicans out here who'll break their backs for 2 bucks and a Jarrito.
 5 years ago '06        #105
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 19 19
 goke11429 said:
So what you're saying is there's a great chance a waiter would 'mishandle' your food based on your 'profile'. Because of the stereotype of black people being non-tippers, we can get our food spitted on then still 30%.
Not exactly what i said. I said if you go to an establishment frequently and don't tip. Maybe i should have been more clear. If you are not a regular, you probably don't have anything to worry about unless you are just a straight up d!ck to the server. Or the server just HATES black people. But, If you frequent the SAME EstabLISHMENT regularly and don't tip, then you are asking for it. Black, white, mexican, asian, whatever it may be. There are a lot of people out their who have the balls to do it. Be regulars and be non-tippers. I am not even talking about black people in this case. These kind of people were usually white and Hispanic in my area.

goke11429 said:
Overall, its a lose-lose situation for those you profile as non-tippers.
Most of the time it is. Its sad, but waiters/waitresses learn it real quick when they get stiffed a few times. Its impossible not to realize who is and isn't tipping you. There are surprises here and there, but most of the time it follows the same script. IT IS WHAT IT IS
 5 years ago '04        #106
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k it....i fell black folks can't win
 06-23-2012, 07:49 PM         #107
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 respectrayallen said:
At a lot of places, when you don't tip, the server actually loses money. They have to pay a percentage of their sales for that day to the establishment. fu*ked up, but its true. You run up a $100 tab and don't tip, that server just had to pay $3.00 to wait on your broke, needy a.ss for an hour. Happens all the time.

BUT,

Most of the people who don't tip in here just get profiled anyway. Waiters know non-tippers 90% of the time when they see them. Call it profiling, but its statistics in that business. You learn real quick who is and who isn't going to tip you. You spend your time accordingly. Yeah you might misjudge here or there, but the majority of the time you are spot on. Most waiters are not as dumb as you think they are. In fact, they pull home more money than 75% of the people in here. Its a good grind. You just gotta be laid back with the ability to put up with a lot of dumb, ignorant, rude people throughout the day.

And if you frequent an establishment on a regular basis and don't tip then you are retarded. Your food is getting fu*ked with 50% of the time guaranteed. Your sh*t just got dropped on the floor, oh well. Charge it to the game. Was that a dirty spoon in your drink, oh well. Charge it to the game. Like you said, a bunch of filthy animals work in food service. Half the cooks in these types of places are fresh out of jail. They don't give a fu*k and neither do those servers who you have already stiffed.

If you don't tip because of bad service, just remember those people handle your food
LOL why the fu*k do you think you're entitled to extra money on top of your pay because you carry food to peoples table?? just because your job and lifestyle is sh*tty doesnt mean other people should have to pay.. once again the chef should be getting a tip not you fu*king bums. you get paid by your employer and that tiny a.ss amount is all you deserve.you just admitted to doing sh*t to peoples food after profiling fu*k SERVERS...Bum a.ss n*ggas. I know some servers are salty as fu*k when I dont tip after sh*tty service than get in my new mayonnaises colored benz

if its a cute female waitress ill give ya 30% if its a n*gga or ugly bi*ch I dont really give a fu*k about u so ull get 10% I just profile based on looks and 30% to cute bi*ches makes upf or being a cheap a.ss to ugly bi*ches and n*ggas. if you get sh*tty service dont tip nothing tip a cent itll p!ss them off more

Last edited by surreyjack; 06-23-2012 at 07:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #108
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 surreyjack said:
LOL why the fu*k do you think you're entitled to extra money on top of your pay because you carry food to peoples table?? just because your job and lifestyle is sh*tty doesnt mean other people should have to pay.. once again the chef should be getting a tip not you fu*king bums. you get paid by your employer and that tiny a.ss amount is all you deserve.you just admitted to doing sh*t to peoples food after profiling fu*k SERVERS...Bum a.ss n*ggas. I know some servers are salty as fu*k when I dont tip after sh*tty service than get in my new mayonnaises colored benz

if its a cute female waitress ill give ya 30% if its a n*gga or ugly bi*ch I dont really give a fu*k about u so ull get 10% I just profile based on looks and 30% to cute bi*ches makes upf or being a cheap a.ss to ugly bi*ches and n*ggas. if you get sh*tty service dont tip nothing tip a cent itll p!ss them off more
Lol this lame a.ss cheap simp tippin cute girls 30 percent... You makin males look bad with ya simpin a.ss...

Its whatever thogh if you dont tip me i dont really give a fu*k becausr im still walkin out with straight cash at the end of the night and ya measily 5 dollar tip wouldnt of really done sh*t but put me over 200 bucks for the night...

Illl take any table i dont give a fu*k whatthey look like.. But if your a d!ck to me ohhhh my enjoy that food imserving you,,,
 5 years ago '11        #109
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Darkdrone said:
Well up here in Canada the waiters get paid minimum wage and so fu*k tipping.

no they dont dumbass, they have a different minimum wage
 5 years ago '05        #110
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Propel Water said:
Lol this lame a.ss cheap simp tippin cute girls 30 percent... You makin males look bad with ya simpin a.ss...

Its whatever thogh if you dont tip me i dont really give a fu*k becausr im still walkin out with straight cash at the end of the night and ya measily 5 dollar tip wouldnt of really done sh*t but put me over 200 bucks for the night...

Illl take any table i dont give a fu*k whatthey look like.. But if your a d!ck to me ohhhh my enjoy that food imserving you,,,
This Dude probly sits around with his buddies at work flashing his nuts like those homos in the movie "waiting"
 06-24-2012, 08:03 AM         #111
*jackie_chiles* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to serve tables and didn't get too mad when the lil thuggies game in with their barely legals. I knew that 90% of those chumps needed an abacus to figure a 20% tip, and the other 10% of the chumps couldn't even spell abacus. All in all, "burn 'em and turn 'em". Get the lil boys out of there so grown folk could handle business. Karma has its way of sorting the cheap bastards.
 5 years ago '04        #112
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1982 1982
Why do people gamble, play blackjack? In hopes of getting alot of money

Same can be implied to a server, they get the job in hope of getting big tips instead of finding a job that has a set pay

You dont always win at blackjack or poker tho... Who do you bi*ch? Yourself
 5 years ago '06        #113
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Philly B said:
You guys are morons... People who are stingy are the ones who save and have mad money savedl and I'm sure it's not an army of service workers in restaurants supporting the charities of the world.. And you like the heat so you are obviously a fu*kchop. If I get sh*tty service from a server I won't give them 15 percent because they didn't earn it. What I see here is a bunch of salty a.ss ex waiters posting. Why doesn't the restaurant take a cut on their margins? If i gotta pay more for food I would rather do that... I'm not skimping the tip because I'm broke, it's because you did a sh*tty job serving.
Quite obviously you wouldn't give a sh*tty waiter/waitress a tip for providing bad service. I've personally never had bad service. Times when service wasn't as good as I get at other places, I still leave a tip; though not as big as it would be. But I always leave a tip. What I see here are a bunch of cheap bastards posting. I have no problem paying for service because if it was really that serious I coulda made food at home and save gas and money just like any of you. But I'm not cheap and as I said before, that money will come back to me so what difference does it make. Real n*ggas know what I'm talking about. Cheap ninjas still bi*chin bout tipping.
 5 years ago '06        #114
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
It comes down to class. All you people making excuses for not tipping for good service have no class.

It is a gamble though, and you shouldn't judge your customers. I give great service, I'm nice, outgoing, and always check to see if every things still ok. I've had the nicest people tip me $5 on $100 but they were just trying to have a good time. I'll still treat them good next time I see them, because tips like that don't happen that often, and they are good people.

However, if I get a table that is rude to me or talks down to me and treats me bad, they instantly become my lowest priority at that time. I couldn't care if they are rich and gonna give me $100 on a $20 check, real talk. I won't fu*k with their food, but they are gonna wait for all of my nice tables to be taken care of first, and could take a long time for everything.

And to the people who think they are clever with that old trick of setting a stack of bills on the table and telling the server that when they fu*k up you are taking away money, that sh*t is funny. I'll ignore the sh*t outta you in hopes you have a bad time and laugh about it to myself. You can keep your $20 lol.
 5 years ago '04        #115
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Philly B said:
This Dude probly sits around with his buddies at work flashing his nuts like those homos in the movie "waiting"
Worst joke ever.
 5 years ago '04        #116
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 deathStar said:
If the service is good then I usually tip 25% and write a thank you with the servers name to let them know that their excellent service is appreciated and didn't go unnoticed. If the service is bad I usually leave a 10% - 12% tip and I usually throw it on the floor for them to pick up. u feel that with sh*tty service you're still entitled to a tip? Fine, but you'll have to bend over like a stripper and work to get it. If the service is just ok I usually leave 15% - 18% which I still feel is plenty, it's not hard to carry a plate of food and a drink to someone. In all honesty restaurants could survive and even profit without servers, servers are just a convienece
But isn't that the point? You are paying for the convenience of not having to get your lazy a.ss up and serve yourself? If you choose to go to a sit down restaurant, and expect someone to wait on you, pay attention to your drink, listen to you complain about how your food isn't cooked right or any other excuse you can use when you just plain don't like what you ordered and expect them to do it all with a smile and a good attitude, you should tip them. simple as that. Take your a.ss to a fast food restaurant or buffet if you want to be cheap...
 5 years ago '11        #117
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah, let me school you children on the basics of tipping. Because people seem to think that she deserves a $5 tip.

If the service was excellent you tip 20% which is about $28
If the service was average, you tip 15% which is about $20

This girl must have given some really, really, really, really, really, really bad service to get $5 in $128 which is a .036% tip

I mean tip the girl 10% if she sucked, or even 5% if she really, really, really, really sucked. But .036%? Come on, unless this girl F*cked your husband or something, these people where just pricks.

I almost always tip 20%, because it's easy to calculate in my head, and if they did just average I'd just take a few bucks off 20%.

Last edited by GetuOne; 06-25-2012 at 11:25 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #118
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I usually tip big on the first tip wherever I am at. Then they never leave your side and take good care of you. Bar, sushi spot, resteraunt, clubs, anywhere. You pretty much pay for extra service cuz no one is going to give it to you for free, no matter if it is their job or not. You wouldn't do it for free so dont expect others to also. I once tipped a bouncer in a club $100 to look after me and my boys cuz we were going to get fu*ked up that night, dude saved out a.ss like 3 times from dudes trying to pik up our girls.

Moral of the story, don't be a cheap bastard.
 5 years ago '11        #119
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
Tells a lot about bx folk. We have this convo at least a few times a year on here. People gon still be cheap as fu*k but wanna go out and act like they ballin. If u can't afford to pay for service, then serve yourself, duh? they have take-out options just for people like u.

And some folk like to act like they are better than their servers, and wanna talk sh*t to them. If its two people u should always treat with respect, its cops, and people who handle your food. Not cuz they are nice people, but because they hold your fate in their hands.
 5 years ago '04        #120
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Rebirth46 said:
fu*k out of here I come to sit down and eat the server should be paid by their Employer not me it almost seem like a strip club paying extra dollars for nice service hell I already paid 200.00 on food lol they mind as well sell some weed on the side
you know damn well if you don't even have enough class to tip, you ain't gettin' no $200 dinner.

Step your class up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago