Jun 22 - Chili's Server Fired After Facebook Rant (4Chan Strikes Again)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
QuietPack 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 504 504
 YOUNGZERO said:
Tow truck drivers deserve your tips, garbage men, the people that mow your fu*king lawn, people who repair your computers for free, millions of other jobs where people deserve tips.

Yet these waitresses and waiters all want tips on top of overpaying for food...

We need a revolution, fu*k paying tips. Like other people don't work hard for theirs.
ur an idiot....
 5 years ago '08        #42
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Stopped reading cause' of antisemitism...
You stopped reading at the end of his post... That's how it usually goes.
 5 years ago '10        #43
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
fu*k that bi*ch. tipping for what?? bi*ch you didn't make my food. bring me my sh*t and get the fu*k outta here. i almost never tip except for my fav spot or the pizza man cause they have to use their own whips. get a better job and stop bi*ching. sh*t i have no prob going to the back and tellin the cook what to make me then i'd get it myself if its that serious.
 5 years ago '04        #44
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 beast mode said:
fu*k that bi*ch. tipping for what?? bi*ch you didn't make my food. bring me my sh*t and get the fu*k outta here. i almost never tip except for my fav spot or the pizza man cause they have to use their own whips. get a better job and stop bi*ching. sh*t i have no prob going to the back and tellin the cook what to make me then i'd get it myself if its that serious.

you're definitely black
 06-22-2012, 10:59 PM         #45
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
A lot of cheap fu*king people in here. I tip wherever I go. That money will come back to me anyways so what do I care if I give it to someone else as a tip. People who are stingy with their money are usually the brokest financially or spiritually. Give your money away with love and good intention and it will come back to you multiplied.
I only tip if the service is good, why should a slacking a.ss piece of sh*t get a tip? for instance last time i went out to eat this c*nt took literally 15 minutes to refill my drink, took 10 minutes to bring out extra bread that was cold when it got here so you are going to sit there and tell me she deserved a tip? if it's your main source of income then act like it's your main source of income and earn that sh*t.

I wouldn't of left a krispy cream coupon for that bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #46
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 white-chocolate said:
if their services is good i tip them whatever the percent is but if they suck then fu*k em i'll deliberately tip them a penny .. what !

i do the exact same thing
 5 years ago '10        #47
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Spiffy said:
everytime I think of Chilis I remember Due Date

[pic - click to view]

"You have reservations at Chilis?????"

"That is pretty smart, Chilis does get pretty packed on a wednesday"

Propel Water said:
y'all dumb as fu*k... in most resturants servers only make 2.13 an hour... the reason y'all tip is to make sure they give good service..

if my boss paid me hourly you think id give a fu*k about you getting your food? or refills? or not being a d!ck... id just be chillen all night collecting my hourly and eating off y'all plates....

lol yall wanna fu*k witht he people that serve ya food then go ahead and deal witht he repercussions...

20 % is the preferred tip for good service.. 10% if you broke... anything less you just a cheap fu*k with bullsh*t excuse coming out ya mouth...

if servers got paid hourly... then you'd be getting that same sh*tty service you get at fast food places... enjoy ya spit sandwich
are you fu*king kidding me? nobody should have to use money to encourage a waiter/waitress to provide good customer service. that sh*t should already be provided when I walk in the fu*king door. I usually always tip a server but if they're doing a bad job I tip them less (and if they really have an attitude, fu*k up my order, etc. i don't give them sh*t) and it really pisses me off when a server does a sh*tty job because honestly it's one of the simplest jobs in the fu*king world. however if they're a great server, friendly and outgoing, always refilling drinks, etc. then I tip them more than usual.

The amount I tip is proportional to how well they do their job and how satisfying my overall dining experience was. i don't believe that waiters/waitresses are instantly entitled to a tip. you have to EARN that sh*t. and the better you are, the more money i'll tip. just like grades in school. the better you perform in the classroom, the higher mark you'll get at the end.
 06-22-2012, 11:25 PM         #48
Young H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly I'd rather they just upped the prices. That'd give me a good reason not to come there and if I did, I wouldn't have to worry about someone expecting a tip because they're getting paid the same either way. Good service doesn't have to be bullsh*tting the diners; you may not like the friendliness level of your call center rep but you know that if the guy on the other end of the phone willfully does a bad job he'll get reprimanded. I can't feel sympathy for anyone working a waiter job the same as I can't feel sympathy to the guy working at Blockbusters (which I did) because at the end of the day, no one is forcing you to work by that pay scale. You can't take that lapdance home the same way you can't take that bubbly personality home so why should there be special emphasis on paying for it? Cheap is as cheap does and I pay for tangibility, not "because that's the way it works".
 06-22-2012, 11:29 PM         #49
Young H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
It's hilarious how n*ggas are labeled as cheap steaks because they leave small/no tips.
I never had a problem with tipping. Matter fact when i go tip about 15 -20% and that's with average to above average service. Like ol' boy said earlier, I shouldn't be responsible of paying your salary because the big boy companies learned how to pimp the system and under pay waiters/waitresses.

With that being said, don't expect to half a.ss serve me, barely give me refills and look miserable the entire time I'm there and expect a decent tip. FOH
Damn, that n*gga "meat" everything he just said...
 5 years ago '12        #50
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Propel Water said:
y'all dumb as fu*k... in most resturants servers only make 2.13 an hour... the reason y'all tip is to make sure they give good service..

if my boss paid me hourly you think id give a fu*k about you getting your food? or refills? or not being a d!ck... id just be chillen all night collecting my hourly and eating off y'all plates....
Then either you'll get fired or the business that pays your wages will go under.
Welcome to capitalism.
 06-22-2012, 11:43 PM         #51
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
so explain why America is the only country where entitlement tips are required. Just because
they have labor policies that let workers get paid 3.00/hr and let million dollar companies get away
with that doesnt make it right. It doesnt have anything to do with being cheap you dont tip the mailman or the person that helps you pick out a shirt at banana republic it should already be included in the cost.
So explain to me how fu*king over the employee changes this policy and somehow makes it OK?
 06-22-2012, 11:47 PM         #52
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:

lol yall wanna fu*k witht he people that serve ya food then go ahead and deal witht he repercussions...

20 % is the preferred tip for good service.. 10% if you broke... anything less you just a cheap fu*k with bullsh*t excuse coming out ya mouth...

if servers got paid hourly... then you'd be getting that same sh*tty service you get at fast food places... enjoy ya spit sandwich

If you don't tip = server doesn't get paid = servers quit = no servers = you have to make your own food at home

The entire industry is based on getting paid tips. If you think that's wrong, not tipping the slaves is the wrong way of going about it and only hurts that person.

IF YOU CAN'T TIP THEN DON'T EAT AT RESTAURANTS, ORDER PIZZAS, OR DRINK AT BARS!!!

Leave your broke a.ss home you idiots
 5 years ago '07        #53
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ima80baby said:
A lot of cheap fu*king people in here. I tip wherever I go. That money will come back to me anyways so what do I care if I give it to someone else as a tip. People who are stingy with their money are usually the brokest financially or spiritually. Give your money away with love and good intention and it will come back to you multiplied.
Yea same here. I tip pretty well over the % if the service is good.
 06-22-2012, 11:53 PM         #54
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
next time your at the supermarket add up how much your steak dinner cost in food then take 30% of that number and add that to the total of the food costs. The first 30% is your labor costs (standard approach to finding the menu prices for food in all restaurant business's) the food costs are what ever they are so with that your STILL not breaking even with a business. You have not even added your profit and you still have to pay your POS company your Merchant Service fees your Misc. Paper, Cleaning etc HOW THE fu*k DO YOU THINK PEOPLE MAKE MONEY?

Too many dumb loud americans who think they understand how the economy works.....start your own sh*t or go to McD's

edit: Just so it reads right
Total Bill of your food = 100%
Food cost = 33%
Labor and all other misc = 33%
Profit = 34%

That is in a perfect world for about 75% restaurant owners out there

perfect! too many people skipped out or cheated thru economics, a lot of people are overlooking the basics of the american economy. It's not about what you think should be, its about what is

Last edited by FLAfynestshawti; 06-22-2012 at 11:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
in this day and age if you dont know how to tip, you should not go to a restaurant plain and simple...the servers are the laborers and do alot in order to get a tip i think...yea if they are bad dont tip but if they are good and meet your every need you should tip atleast 20%...like i said, if youre broke then dont go out to get served food lol...basic logic.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
If the service is good, tip good.
If the service is lousy, give a lousy tip.

Good system to go by esp if you're a regulae @ a rest with good service. You will get the preferred customer treatment.
 5 years ago '08        #57
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Mike Nitty said:
fuk 4chan...tell em I said it.
Tell them yourself.
 5 years ago '07        #58
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 ima80baby said:

shut your broke a.ss up f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #59
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
A few weeks ago I left a $0 tip because the waiter straight up sucked. Other tables that were seated after us received their food before me. What really pissed me off was that the waiter walked by my table multiple times without even acknowledging us. Every single time we needed something, we had to ask another waiter to get him or flag him down like we were trying to catch a taxi. He was usually in the corner with other waiters chit chatting. I'm usually a good tipper even for slightly below average service but if you straight up suck and ignore me you're getting $0 from me.

Just because your hourly pay is below minimum wage doesn't mean your automatically entitled to a 20% tip. Just because you show up to school everyday doesn't mean you'll get an A, you gotta do the work.
 06-23-2012, 01:00 AM         #60
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
next time your at the supermarket add up how much your steak dinner cost in food then take 30% of that number and add that to the total of the food costs. The first 30% is your labor costs (standard approach to finding the menu prices for food in all restaurant business's) the food costs are what ever they are so with that your STILL not breaking even with a business. You have not even added your profit and you still have to pay your POS company your Merchant Service fees your Misc. Paper, Cleaning etc HOW THE fu*k DO YOU THINK PEOPLE MAKE MONEY?

Too many dumb loud americans who think they understand how the economy works.....start your own sh*t or go to McD's

edit: Just so it reads right
Total Bill of your food = 100%
Food cost = 33%
Labor and all other misc = 33%
Profit = 34%

That is in a perfect world for about 75% restaurant owners out there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc