mark cuban sonnin skip bayless

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Thee Yung Star said:
some of it:

he had skip looking stupid

how a sports journalist let a team owner run circles around him with basketball knowledge?

mark cuban knows his sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #62
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$29,026 | Props total: 10692 10692
 braided_uppimp said:
he did a good job, but Bron's effort was terrible last year in the Finals and that's where i agree with Skip and Stephen A. Smith
But see that's what Cuban was saying and I said last year (ill show you my posts) that you don't understand if you don't know what ur watching...bron shot a decent percentage and even dropped a triple double in one game he just wasn't getting the shot attempts because he wasn't getting the looks. The only bad game he really had was the 8 point game "Every time" bron touched the ball at the top of the key they threw a double team at him and tried to trap making him pass the ball...he couldn't drive and he sure as hell couldn't shoot so he made the right play and others couldn't step up. Its the same sh*t that Boston did when he was on the cavs (except bron was able to get looks) and the same reason spurs would have beat heat in 5 (if they went back to defensive basketball which I think pop would have done). You can't just double him once hes in the post because hes already too close and if ur giving him one on one at the top of the key once he has that first step on you its too late...its a freight train coming at you

The one thing I will say about last year compared to the cavs years. Is with the cavs he said fu*k it and went 1 on 3 when the double team and triple teams came and with the heat he passed as soon as the double came (which is the right play and why he came to Miami because that's how teams were beating the cavs because nobody else could step up...he thought with Miami when the double came he could just give it to wade which didn't happen)
 5 years ago '04        #63
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Wow...

poor skip was mumbling hardcore on that one. Cuban had him on skates the whole time

"why do you play zone skip?"

"well uh.... i've see Lebron slash up any defense.... uh.... they had safalosha on him, uh... they had durant on him uhhh.... then perkins was supposed to help"
 5 years ago '10        #64
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Im Soo Special said:
thats not really surprising though

he is an owner
hes a billionaire, he doesn't have to give a sh*t about basketball as long as the team is bringing him profit

that's how most owners think plus they have money invested in so much sh*t they really don't have time to give a sh*t about defensive schemes and coaching strategies

so props to mark cuban on that

skip is the one that's supposed to know his stuff, didn't he used to play basketball?
 5 years ago '09        #65
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,158 | Props total: 22616 22616
 Im Soo Special said:

he is an owner
You'd be surprised. There's only a handful of owners as hands on and involved in the actual on court concepts as mark cuban. I don't even think the nets owner as front row as he'd been with his comments knows what a 1-3-1 is
 5 years ago '11        #66
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 Thee Yung Star said:
some of it:

Damn I wish I could've seen this live
 5 years ago '06        #67
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$29,026 | Props total: 10692 10692
 Im Soo Special said:

he is an owner
Its not about Cuban knowing a lot its about skip and his crew not. Its what many of us on these very boards say on a daily basis

You have skip spewing bullsh*t that is just wrong and then you think the guy across the table is going to ether him but doesn't say a peep and had people like me pulling my fu*king hair out cause id demolish his little theories and false information....its shows they both don't know sh*t

for instance earlier skip was saying how bron is not clutch and had missed dozens of game winners in the regular season and dozens in the playoffs.

Now anybody who knows what the fu*k they're talking about can say not only does he shoot a decent percentage on those shots during the regular season (about 33% and better then kobe who he holds to high regard) but he is "great" at those shots in the playoffs shooting 5 for 12 . But instead stephen a didn't even say sh*t and even said some sh*t like "I never said you didn't speak facts but said you don't tell the whole truth"

fu*king clowns
 5 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
I need video of the whole show. They are in Miami why didnt LeBron surprise them and show up on set with the trophy and a you mad sign for Skip.
 5 years ago '04        #69
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19923 19923

just sh*ttin on him.

5 years ago '11        #70
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
I could watch a quick 10 minute clip but since the season is over can someone post a full episode link?
 5 years ago '05        #71
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
yea he ethered skip a.ss that bi*ch was lost like what?
 5 years ago '07        #72
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I need video of the whole show. They are in Miami why didnt LeBron surprise them and show up on set with the trophy and a you mad sign for Skip.
im glad lebron never fed into skip

it would only make skip ego bigger
 5 years ago '09        #73
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,189 | Props total: 2595 2595
dammm.. gotta watch it when I get home.. Sounds like Cuban k!lledm.
 5 years ago '09        #74
space
space
I wouldnt say Screamin A was quiet because he didnt want any, I think it was just Cuban wasnt addressing him so he stayed quiet. If the debate had been aimed at him then he would have gotten very loud as usual and spewed nonsense.

But i'm also commenting on a 6:48 clip on espn's website. I need the whole show if somebody has it.
 5 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 timdog said:
im glad lebron never fed into skip

it would only make skip ego bigger
I needed him to do that since Wade and Bosh already went at Skip this season. It's only right that he showed up to finish the troll a.ss bi*ch off.
 5 years ago '06        #76
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4969 4969
That's my owner
 5 years ago '12        #77
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I needed him to do that since Wade and Bosh already went at Skip this season. It's only right that he showed up to finish the troll a.ss bi*ch off.
Lebron winning hurt him enough. Add that to what Cuban and Jalen did to him he's had enough
 06-22-2012, 02:35 PM         #78
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A. Smith knows the game, Skip is just a prick but they all had valid points, Cuban held his weight though
 5 years ago '12        #79
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
"See you have the presumption that people care what you say..."

"right that's all you saw you didn't look"

"why do you play a zone skip?" "well they had..uh sefalosha on him...then ibaka was supposed to help...and durant was...there"

Cuban thoroughly and systematically destroyed skip bayless. I thought Jalen Rose da gawd slayed skip but this was an x's and o's annihilation basketball analyst exposure. Damn skip has been taking alot of Ls this year. The final nail in the coffin would be tebow failing in NY

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 06-22-2012 at 03:34 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #80
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,856 | Props total: 9178 9178
this happened 6 or so hours ago and still no full vid?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy