Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”

most viewed right now
 57
Nicki Minaj On the Set With Future for Music Video (#Still Not Over)
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj Response???
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Report: Several NBA Execs Have Concerns About LaVar Ball
104 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Twitter going in with the Young Dolph posts
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5864 pageviews
47 comments


Steve 36196 heat pts36196
space
avatar space
space
$118,598 | Props total: 30786 30786
Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”
 

 

[video - click to view]


47 comments for "Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”"

 5 years ago '05        #2
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$6,696 | Props total: 2742 2742
2 Chains > everyone on mercy,imo
 5 years ago '12        #3
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,269 | Props total: 10 10
2 CHAAaaaaaiiiinnzzzz


[pic - click to view]

 06-22-2012, 10:00 AM         #4
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know who

i dont even have to watch
 5 years ago '11        #5
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,153 | Props total: 359 359
Kept tryin to tell em Push. They can say 2 Chainz has "it" (whatever it is) but he didn't have the best verse on Mercy.

Switch Pusha's verse with 2 Chainz since so many of yall think he "saved" the song then think about it...
 5 years ago '05        #6
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$9,332 | Props total: 3569 3569
They balance each other out. You get the bars from Pusha, and that hype from 2 Chainz...it's really that simple
 5 years ago '09        #7
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$17,692 | Props total: 4361 4361
pusha had it no question
 06-22-2012, 11:14 AM         #8
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Kept tryin to tell em Push. They can say 2 Chainz has "it" (whatever it is) but he didn't have the best verse on Mercy.

Switch Pusha's verse with 2 Chainz since so many of yall think he "saved" the song then think about it...
ha, this n*gga right on the money
 06-22-2012, 12:21 PM         #9
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't get why people are talking about 2 Chainz had some amazing k!ller verse - he had the same old tired "coup the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "chain the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "money tall like (fill in a basketball player)" verse that is out everywhere. What is so great about that?
 5 years ago '09        #10
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$21,732 | Props total: 4416 4416
 5 years ago '08        #11
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 2024 2024
 KrugeR said:
I really don't get why people are talking about 2 Chainz had some amazing k!ller verse - he had the same old tired "coup the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "chain the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "money tall like (fill in a basketball player)" verse that is out everywhere. What is so great about that?
I think people enjoyed it the most because of the energy and the ad-libs.
 5 years ago '04        #12
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$41,407 | Props total: 4243 4243
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
 5 years ago '11        #13
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
2 chainz had the best verse
 06-22-2012, 02:17 PM         #14
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
had n*ggas like



this n*gga a genius
 5 years ago '09        #15
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$40,733 | Props total: 34 34
 DJ Maximum said:
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
 5 years ago '04        #16
zhiggeman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,101 | Props total: 2118 2118
they respect ignorance so i become it, even when i'm blunted so run it.. the track was designed for 2 chains no question.. but really Pusha k!lled that sh*t followed by 2 chains. everybody else was just water boys for them two.
 5 years ago '11        #17
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 776 776
Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I walk in Defjam like im the sh*t, tell em gimmie 50 million or ima quit"

 5 years ago '11        #18
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 776 776
 zhiggeman said:
they respect ignorance so i become it, even when i'm blunted so run it.. the track was designed for 2 chains no question.. but really Pusha k!lled that sh*t followed by 2 chains. everybody else was just water boys for them two.
How can Kanye be a water boy?
 5 years ago '04        #19
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$18,368 | Props total: 2496 2496
2 chainz is just a refurbished young dro...
 5 years ago '07        #20
brand name 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$809 | Props total: 20 20
 Sin Loc said:
had n*ggas like



this n*gga a genius

my favorite smiley, I read that in a kat willaims voice and all
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ryan Gosling sister at the Oscars
93 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside While It's Still Sunday
30 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside HOF Inductee & Thot Section Regular - Bernice Burgos
41 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside The 6 Best Bill Paxton Characters, And Why We Love Them
22 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside 'Help me up, I must win!' Dude tells police after collapsing and spit..
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Feb 26Police Remove Punisher Logo From Cop Cars After People Rightfull..
65 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Brandon ingram First 20+ Game Vs Spurs
64 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy