Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 monyemoney said:
Cosign...the truthb has been spoken...im done with the nba they rigged da sh*t outta this series..anyone who acts like they didnt see the bullsh*t that was going on is either blind or doesnt know basketball....im keeping it real if they flat out beat the thunder by out playing them id give credit where its due.

But alot of things were done to a.ssure the momentum stayes in their favor...namely the refs. Also when to muscular star athletes roll around on the floor and act like they are hurt to pause the game is bullahit. The nba is like boxing now. Its fixed. Theres no point in watching whoever the powers that b want to win will win. Michael jordan made his team better they were a unit that played together it took them yrs to grow together and dominate...there were too many other great teams out there. Mike n scottie and the rest of the team didntbplot to join forces...no one in the league did. This is before the change

Bottomline they pussified the league point blank...calling phantom fouls on one end and not calling real fouls on the other end. Plenty of times okc got hacked n nothing happened...why? Cause the orders were already in. Im not a lebron hater this is truth...watch any legendary team in their finals performance..they won because they played their hearts out...those games were battles.

Look back at the series where la played philly..iverson took on their whole squad by himself with very little help. Look at the yr detroit won. People would fall to the ground get banged up and the game went on. Okc had their game altered by calls....they couldnt d up too hard or theyd get a foul called....they couldnt drive too hard to the basket or itd be an offensive foul...on so many levels this sh*t has soured my taste for sports. Even down to pre finals schedules okc has been the better team....they beat the defending champs..the fu*kn lakers and the spurs who were arguably the best team in the fu*kn league....heat played boston indiana and who else? And they barely squeeked by each team okc beat the spurs four games in a row...something thats hard to accomplish...then they play the heat and somehow fold in five????? Gtfoh...im done with basketball period...sports are rigged
The flagrant foul call on Derek Fisher when Lebron came full speed towards him, told me everything about the refs.
 06-22-2012, 07:15 AM         #162
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you not

but fu*k miami and anyone who love it
 5 years ago '11        #163
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 monyemoney said:
Cosign...the truthb has been spoken...im done with the nba they rigged da sh*t outta this series..anyone who acts like they didnt see the bullsh*t that was going on is either blind or doesnt know basketball....im keeping it real if they flat out beat the thunder by out playing them id give credit where its due.

But alot of things were done to a.ssure the momentum stayes in their favor...namely the refs. Also when to muscular star athletes roll around on the floor and act like they are hurt to pause the game is bullahit. The nba is like boxing now. Its fixed. Theres no point in watching whoever the powers that b want to win will win. Michael jordan made his team better they were a unit that played together it took them yrs to grow together and dominate...there were too many other great teams out there. Mike n scottie and the rest of the team didntbplot to join forces...no one in the league did. This is before the change

Bottomline they pussified the league point blank...calling phantom fouls on one end and not calling real fouls on the other end. Plenty of times okc got hacked n nothing happened...why? Cause the orders were already in. Im not a lebron hater this is truth...watch any legendary team in their finals performance..they won because they played their hearts out...those games were battles.

Look back at the series where la played philly..iverson took on their whole squad by himself with very little help. Look at the yr detroit won. People would fall to the ground get banged up and the game went on. Okc had their game altered by calls....they couldnt d up too hard or theyd get a foul called....they couldnt drive too hard to the basket or itd be an offensive foul...on so many levels this sh*t has soured my taste for sports. Even down to pre finals schedules okc has been the better team....they beat the defending champs..the fu*kn lakers and the spurs who were arguably the best team in the fu*kn league....heat played boston indiana and who else? And they barely squeeked by each team okc beat the spurs four games in a row...something thats hard to accomplish...then they play the heat and somehow fold in five????? Gtfoh...im done with basketball period...sports are rigged

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #164
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
This had to be one of the most scariest moments I seen on TV, but congrats to him though.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #165
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
Yes, LeBron carried the Heat this year. He deserves it. No ifs ands or buts about it.

If you're gonna say LeBron doesn't deserve it then Kobe doesn't deserve any of his rings. Lakers are probably the worst team in the NBA at loading up on super stars to get the chip.
 06-22-2012, 07:27 AM         #166
jh6969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
Nobody has done it bY themselves.....
 5 years ago '10        #167
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
55 game season
 5 years ago '08        #168
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
 TheMindOf said:
55 game season

Yeah because the extra games would have affected the playoffs. Regular season hardly matters as it is.

5 years ago '04        #169
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 392 392
I'm glad he won...the hate this dude gets is stupid
 06-22-2012, 07:41 AM         #170
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been a fan of him for years and when he got his fully deserved championship i was like
 5 years ago '10        #171
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
n*ggas acting like his opponents bowed down right after the tip. He earned that sh*t just like everyone else.
 06-22-2012, 07:44 AM         #172
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
so from u guys logic, u should be able to win a game
alone with no help at all? Ok i got u
 5 years ago '06        #173
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Good for him
Try and get another
 5 years ago '07        #174
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
Magic n Bird won championships with two or three allstars also, so why not Lebron?
 5 years ago '06        #175
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Don't respect it, but happy Bron got a ring.
 5 years ago '06        #176
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Magic n Bird won championships with two or three allstars also, so why not Lebron?
Name the allstars.
 06-22-2012, 08:06 AM         #177
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yeah i do. he earned it and he was humble on top of that. i still dont know why he thought he couldnt do it in cleveland. bosh was willing to come. i know he chose miami and all but it just seems he wanted an easier road to the championship and really i cant blame him for that.

much respect to the ones who stayed home...
 5 years ago '11        #178
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 5207 5207
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Name the allstars.

You can't be fu*king serious
 5 years ago '04        #179
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Sid 6point7 said:
Bosh is a subpar superstar.

Jordan couldn't have done it without Pippen (not to mention he had Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, and a slew of 3 point shooters) and others with his 6 rings.

Like Dirk didn't have a still effective JKidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and Tyson Chandler. I'm probably missing some other people.

Kobe had Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Artest, etc.

The Spurs have Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.

Even when the Pistons won it they had no real superstars but not a single no name on their starting lineup.

The fact is the ring is legit, and people are mad.

Oh yeah, I'm a Cavs fan.
Outside of Shaq, everybody you just named was drafted to that team or was not a all-star going into that team.
 5 years ago '06        #180
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
 Ant O said:
You can't be fu*king serious
Name the allstars.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago