Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 634 634
Damn people still hating on Lebron...
 5 years ago '09        #142
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,002 | Props total: 22310 22310
This ring is way more legit than 06, nobody even pays attention tot hat bullsh*t a.ss series. Get within 6 inches of wade and your thrown out the game. But this one, the king simply ate okc for lunch.
 5 years ago '12        #143
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
3 superstars???? k!ll yourself. Wade nor Bosh played consistently like Superstars..Not to mention it takes 7-8 players to make a great team.

Kobe needed 2, 3 superstars to get every ring. Hell he couldn't even get to the Finals with superstars or out the 1st round without them.

What player has EVER won anything by himself?

What's crazy is that this Heat team wasn't deep at ALL. Role players stepped up when needed, but LBJ won with less than these other players y'all call so great.

Last edited by DoMieD; 06-22-2012 at 05:00 AM..
 06-22-2012, 05:36 AM         #144
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New poll: if Lebron James dunked from the three-point line, got a quintuple-double in three consecutive games while averaging over 50 points, won every individual award including GM and coach of the year, led the league in every single statistic, ended world hunger, cured AIDS, build a rocketship from scratch out of old tires and expired glue, and swam the length of the Atlantic Ocean while pulling a cruise liner with his teeth, would you still respect him?

fu*kin' BX f*gs, I swear...one of the greatest playoff performances in NBA history and all you can do is hate on him
 06-22-2012, 05:52 AM         #145
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is stupid. It is not like Wade took over and Lebron played like last year in the Finals. Lebron played extremely well in the regular season, playoffs and Finals. I have never cared too much for Lebron because he was not consistent in his aggressiveness in major games, but he has finally arrived. He has the heart and f!ght in him that many people like me were waiting to see. He dominated this year. Two other all stars or not, Lebron balled his a** off. I respect his ring and everybody except haters should too.
 5 years ago '05        #146
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
why not?
 5 years ago '08        #147
DJFatal_EC 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 6 6
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
My question is was lebron supposed to stay in cleveland unhappy? dan gilbert seen what lebron was up against in all playoff series against boston but got this man no help, lebron played his fu*kin heart out but did not have any help to beat boston's big 3, So now that he has left formed his own big 3 and now has a ring everyone is hating? thats bullsh*t. Ive seen to many players that deserved a ring in the past and never got one all because they were scared to dissapoint their fans and to all the so called cleveland fans, 80 percent of you were never cleveland fans until lebron joined that roster which makes you a lebron fan not a fan of cleveland. so dont hate a man for making his own choices in life, hate dan gilbert for being a cheap a.ss mofo for profiting off of james and not using that to bring lebron some help. sh*t for all we know he could have got wade and bosh to come to cleveland but instead dan's ignorant a.ss just sat back and a.ssumed lebron would return.
 5 years ago '06        #148
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
Yes, congrats to Lebron and the Heat.
 5 years ago '10        #149
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
Did my BX n*ggas catch this sh*t last night?

[video - click to view]

06-22-2012, 06:35 AM         #150
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas had OKC to win, but wanna resort to the "he joined 2 other superstars" argument once their pick gets stuffed.

who road who's coattails to that a championship tho?
 5 years ago '04        #151
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
Show me 5 championship teams in the last 30 years that didn't have atleast 2 future HOF players....

Going back I can think of a few...When The Rockets Won their 1st title
The Piston's team that beat the lakers when they had Gp and Karl Malone
hmmmmm

Help me out Boxden.....
 5 years ago '05        #152
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
as much as i didnt want miami to win they def earned it, they battled it out all the way, i guess now all the talks about miami winning and the pressure of them winning it all is over, who does the bullsh*t jump to now? melo and the knicks? okc the next few years?
 5 years ago '08        #153
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Barge said:
Did my BX n*ggas catch this sh*t last night?

knowing spo he was probably standing on the 3 point line. Ref told him to get back
 5 years ago '04        #154
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
Why not respect it. If you can't hate/dislike someone and still acknowledge their greatness or accomplishments then what kind of person are you? Oh yeah a hater!
 5 years ago '11        #155
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 5198 5198
Jordan didn't win till Scottie came along

Kobe didn't win once shaq left until they brought help in

Pierce didn't win it till Garnett and Allen showed up

Do you respect their ring(s)

Only difference is lebron left to find help and those guys had owners that made necessary moves to bring in legitimate help and not some 2nd rate leftovers and out of prime scrubs

His ring is legit in my eyes...he led that team this year.......with wade bein hurt and playing like a.ss a couple game and bosh going down....it was lebron' leadership that got them through to the summit

Hell yea I respect his title
 5 years ago '07        #156
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Personally I respect it more than if he would have won one last season. Last season it seemed like he just joined The Heat and it looked like an easy ride to a ring, but they struggled and got bodied by the Mavs much to their deserving.

This season you seen Lebron step up and actually lead the team rather than being Robin to Wade's Batman, hell Wade wasn't even that impressive this season or in the playoffs. Lebron played his a.ss off and showed that he could lead the team. Love him or hate him, you have to respect his game this season and especially in the post-season.
 5 years ago '08        #157
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol at dudes hating. No difference in tanking two or more seasons to get lottery picks vs serving your time and winning via free agency move.
 5 years ago '04        #158
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Menace718 said:
Logical answer is no outside of Miami Heat fans
I do and I'm not a LeBron fan in the least. Dude balled out.
 06-22-2012, 07:09 AM         #159
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 somerandomguy said:
Bosh is a subpar superstar.

Jordan couldn't have done it without Pippen (not to mention he had Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, and a slew of 3 point shooters) and others with his 6 rings.

Like Dirk didn't have a still effective JKidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and Tyson Chandler. I'm probably missing some other people.

Kobe had Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Artest, etc.

The Spurs have Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.

Even when the Pistons won it they had no real superstars but not a single no name on their starting lineup.

The fact is the ring is legit, and people are mad.

Oh yeah, I'm a Cavs fan.
 06-22-2012, 07:10 AM         #160
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant O said:
Jordan didn't win till Scottie came along

Kobe didn't win once shaq left until they brought help in

Pierce didn't win it till Garnett and Allen showed up

Do you respect their ring(s)

Only difference is lebron left to find help and those guys had owners that made necessary moves to bring in legitimate help and not some 2nd rate leftovers and out of prime scrubs

His ring is legit in my eyes...he led that team this year.......with wade bein hurt and playing like a.ss a couple game and bosh going down....it was lebron' leadership that got them through to the summit

Hell yea I respect his title
Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago