Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-22-2012, 05:39 PM         #321
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
In 7 years, Cleveland could never put a team around LeBron, what makes you think they would have in years 8, 9 or 10.

Yeah, Lebron got them to the finals, but their lack of depth was exposed, and would continue to be if he made it back. Unless you think Antoine Jamison was all of a sudden going to turn into Pippen.

Payton, Malone, an Drexler hopping teams to try and in a ring was pathetic in my opinion, and I don't blame LeBron for not wanting to do that. If I was in the NBA, the last thing I would want to do is end up like Ewing or Barkley.
See this what I mean right here. The team lacked depth, this this & that...
Look, Lebron carried Cleveland with mediocre a.ss, some even below avg a.ss players. I be thinkin' to myself "this n*gga one of the best players if not THE best in the league... You mean to tell me you cant get noone of signficance to play with YOU?!" I'm not here to troll or sh*t on Lebron cause I already said dude came out blazing this year but c'mon, in order to be great it takes trial & error. Maybe he was tired of being in Cleveland wanted a change of scenary, whatever but you know deep down hes still thinking of that. Just like any other great player probably would. You left a spot where you dedicated years of hard work to & didnt get the job done. I still believe he coulda got it done with Cavs & I aint even a fan of his like that. Hes just too good not to.
Drexler pretty much did all he could with Portland & he has history with Dream so that aint fair to say about him. Same could probably be said in Lebrons case *shrugs. Malone & Payton were both on some sucka a.ss sh*t but Payton eventually got his (ironically with Miami) so kudos to him I guess. And Ewing & Barkley are two of the best players ever at their positions, so I dont know how it would suck to end up like them. Sh*t Elgin Baylor is some yalls favorite players favorite player & he has no ice.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-22-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #322
DJFatal_EC 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 6 6
the hate is gay in my opinion... what man hates on another man though?
 5 years ago '08        #323
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 ManWithoutFear! said:
See this what I mean right here. The team lacked depth, this this & that...
Look, Lebron carried Cleveland with mediocre a.ss, some even below avg a.ss players. I be thinkin' to myself "this n*gga one of the best players if not THE best in the league... You mean to tell me you cant get noone of signficance to play with YOU?!" I'm not here to troll or sh*t on Lebron cause I already said dude came out blazing this year but c'mon, in order to be great it takes trial & error. Maybe he was tired of being in Cleveland wanted a change of scenary, whatever but you know deep down hes still thinking of that. Just like any other great player probably would. You left a spot where you dedicated years of hard work to & didnt get the job done. I still believe he coulda got it done with Cavs & I aint even a fan of his like that. Hes just too good not to.
Drexler pretty much did all he could with Portland & he has history with Dream so that aint fair to say about him. Same could probably be said in Lebrons case *shrugs. Malone & Payton were both on some sucka a.ss sh*t but Payton eventually got his (ironically with Miami) so kudos to him I guess. And Ewing & Barkley are two of the best players ever at their positions, so I dont know how it would suck to end up like them. Sh*t Elgin Baylor is some yalls favorite players favorite player & he has no ice.
Why is it LeBron's job to bring someone in??

That's the job of the front office and they failed. For seven years they failed. How long was he supposed to give them? Or was he supposed to stay forever? Or should he have stayed for 16 years and then team hopped to get a ring?

I'm not taking away anything from Ewing and Barkley, but look at all the hate Lebron got for not winning a ring YET! If he would have retired without a ribg, cats would have tried to deny him the HOF he gets so much hate.

As I said, I see no problem with bettering your situation.
 5 years ago '04        #324
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 434 434
HE DESERVES A RING YEA... IM ONLY GIVING HIM PROPS FOR WINNING BECAUSE WHAT HE DID IN CLEVELAND ALL THEM YEARS

fu*k THE HEAT THO
 06-22-2012, 06:11 PM         #325
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
 5 years ago '05        #326
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 DJFatal_EC said:
the hate is gay in my opinion... what man hates on another man though?

ďAll the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. Iím going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that....They got to get back to the real world at some point.Ē

n*ggas mad
 5 years ago '04        #327
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
yes i respect the ring.. but i thinkk OKC deserved it more because they did the unexpected, while MIA did what they supposed to do!
 5 years ago '08        #328
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU LABRON STANS

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #329
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 The N said:
This mental giant here, they were not even the best team in the NBA Season you d!ck sucka

Also if you heard Cuban talking this short season sh*t was fu*ked up for these players

you should be scared of this new Lebron that now understand his true power on the floor

under a 82 game season, go lock out your fu*king life it is worthless to this planet.
Says the guy who posts about the Illuminati.
 5 years ago '06        #330
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
looking bad at it, dirk didn't play with an all star to win the title... josh howard and jason kidd were all stars but they wasn't doing sh*t that season.
 5 years ago '10        #331
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Only time a person don't deserve a ring or any props if they didn't participate in the victory OR cheated to obtain it.

With that being said, I'll say, 2 things on it:

Congrats my nig

and

Bout time son, get to practicin on the next one
 5 years ago '08        #332
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Blacknitro said:
1994 Houston Rockets
Hakeem was the only star on the team and the only one who made the all star team.

1995 Houston Rockets
This was the year we got, Clyde, but he didn't even make the all star team that year. Hakeem was once again the only all star on the team.

I'm not dissin Lebron's ring. I'm just riding for my city.

Hakeem the Dream>>>>>>>>
jordan was playing baseball those 2 yrs so those 2 chips get an *
 5 years ago '04        #333
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 chenderson12 said:
lebron deserves it.. as a die hard mavs fan i watch lebron turn into a leader this year.. it wasnt the jumpshot it wasnt the clutch gene.. it was leadership.. this kid has played his a.ss off.. no one should hate this moment.. the man deserves it..
This... people are just mad dude was smart enough to figure out a way to evaluate himself and get there. In the end he still earned it.

100 percent of people probably would do the same thing given that they had that opportunity.

It wasn't just about teaming up with D-Wade, and Bosh. It was also a business decision.
 5 years ago '04        #334
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Blacknitro said:
1994 Houston Rockets
Hakeem was the only star on the team and the only one who made the all star team.

1995 Houston Rockets
This was the year we got, Clyde, but he didn't even make the all star team that year. Hakeem was once again the only all star on the team.

I'm not dissin Lebron's ring. I'm just riding for my city.

Hakeem the Dream>>>>>>>>

And Dallas Mavericks only had one all star in 2011.
Oh so you going to act like JET/Jason Kidd are just not superstars huh?

You act like Tyson Chandler hasn't been the best defensive player too right?
 5 years ago '08        #335
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
He worked hard for it...I know alot of people still give him steam about that joining together bs but as we can see it wasn't as easy for them. LeBron WORKED for that ring and quickly took over and became the leader of the Heat over Wade...he deserves the ring and I'm happy he finally got it.
 5 years ago '09        #336
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 3770 3770
fu*k everybody hatin, no one man can win a ring ...no one man can beat a team so stfu he gave the Cavs 7 GREAT years to get him another good player and they didnt provide so fu*k off and stop hatin KOBE 2013-14 Champ / Finals MVP
 5 years ago '06        #337
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 o7media said:
Are we forgetting '04?

Lakers tried to get the whole damn NBA. Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, Gary Payton ...

Lakers are the worst. And they still couldn't win.

Face the facts, Kobe would 0 rings if it wasn't for his all stars.
Didn't they sign Karl Malone and Gary Payton to a 1 yr deal b/c they were old? Yall can't be this dumb. Why are people making excuses for him? The Spurs didn't have a big 3. The Lakers didn't have a big 3. If they Celtics big 3 was so dominant, how come they only won 1 ring? Them n*ggas was old. NOBODY DID WHAT MIAMI HAS DONE TO WIN A RING. A lot of the all stars or hall of famers our fav players played with got good while playing with our fav players. If Rodman hadn't won those championships with Detroit and Chicago, he would not be a first ballot hall of famer. He was part of the Bad Boy Pistons and the 72 win Bulls.

If anything, I blame management. Cleveland should've done their job, but Bron didn't have to go to Miami.
 5 years ago '08        #338
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
i not gonna read thru all 5000 pages, i dont know how anyone can say no. im a knick fan, and not necessarily a huge lebron fan but he put them on his back and beat a younger, maybe even better team. he deserved it.
 5 years ago '04        #339
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
How many times in NBA history have a group of grown men who are considered 2 of the top 5 in the NBA and one some regard as a top 10-15 player come together and decide they are gonna play on the same team? Also tell me guys in their athletic prime who have done this as well?
 5 years ago '08        #340
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12453 12453
that's got to be the most voted on poll in bx history

The king breaking records on websites too now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago