Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #281
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4556 4556
 TheGame4705 said:
if anybody else had won this wouldnt b a thread.
If Kobe had ran to OKC or San Antonio their would be 10x more threads.
 5 years ago '06        #282
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
n*ggas love to act like Jordan and Kobe didn't have people around them. If Lebron wants to take his talents to South Beach to win a ring, I don't see an issue. The greatest dynasties in basketball were teams with a "big 3". So fu*k everyone getting mad and not respecting that sh*t. Heat won, rest of you n*ggas lost. Period.
 5 years ago '07        #283
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 ima80baby said:
n*ggas love to act like Jordan and Kobe didn't have people around them. If Lebron wants to take his talents to South Beach to win a ring, I don't see an issue. The greatest dynasties in basketball were teams with a "big 3". So fu*k everyone getting mad and not respecting that sh*t. Heat won, rest of you n*ggas lost. Period.
 06-22-2012, 01:05 PM         #284
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and its still fu*k Lebron! short cut a.ss n*gga! ya finally won one. whoopty fu*kin doo! Only 7 more to go you lame. lol matter of fact you should forfeit this one since ya promised one last year and failed! lol
 5 years ago '08        #285
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
labron lucky stern was watching his back cuz if the lakers would have not been blocked for the CP trade labron would'nt have one sh*t...
 5 years ago '07        #286
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Any body who says no because he left cleveland is a idiot. Bird,Magic,Jordan,Duncan,etc... They all had stacked teams. Then haters wanna say at least their teams was drafted......How the fu*k is that Lebrons fault. Lebron Doesnt draft the players, I dont care how good you are your not gonna win a championship with Mo Williams as your 2nd best player.
 5 years ago '07        #287
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
labron lucky stern was watching his back cuz if the lakers would have not been blocked for the CP trade labron would'nt have one sh*t...
Yea he blocked a trade but if Cp3 really wanted to go to the Lakers he could've just fulfilled his contract and left as a free agent this year coming up But no, he wanted the most money he could get and didn't wanna take a pay cut via free agency and dictate where he wanted to go instead of letting the owner trade him where he could get the best offer...
 5 years ago '08        #288
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 capone3pbs said:
Yea he blocked a trade but if Cp3 really wanted to go to the Lakers he could've just fulfilled his contract and left as a free agent this year coming up But no, he wanted the most money he could get and didn't wanna take a pay cut via free agency and dictate where he wanted to go instead of letting the owner trade him where he could get the best offer...
ihear you, but we had the money to pay him why block the trade? i know why cuz stern didnt want to see the lakers win another title, nba politics is straight bullsh*t..
 5 years ago '08        #289
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 28 Gramz said:
Because Malone and Payton weren't damn near corpses at that point?

Always an excuse.
 5 years ago '10        #290
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Yea, I do

I think it was yesterday or the day before but I was talking about his legacy being tainted because of the super friends team-up. Had a 2 hour roundtable discussion with some people today & let's just say I've seen the light lol.

Bron deserves it, been 9 long years for him but he got that ring. Congrats to him, the real heat fans & the Bron d!ckriders.
 5 years ago '04        #291
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
this year...yes..if he won that sh*t last year, hell no....but he was more humble this time out so its cool...this comin from a laker fan..they got that and congrats to the real fans.....but fu*k the 2 d!ckriders pdedos and gay a.ss pg 13, probably out somewhere in hialeah suckin each other off
 5 years ago '07        #292
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
ihear you, but we had the money to pay him why block the trade? i know why cuz stern didnt want to see the lakers win another title, nba politics is straight bullsh*t..
dude you don't understand... Ya'll didn't have the money to sign him to a big deal ya'll already are way over in luxury tax... He would've had to take a nice pay cut to play with ya'll via free agency... But the trade was blocked because the other owners cried out about the deal so Stern had no choice but to veto it... He works for the owners

Again if Cp3 really wanted to play for the Lakers then he could've said fu*k a trade I'll go to LA as a free agent

Sure didn't hear ya'll say anything bad about Stern when he let Pau get traded for Kwame
 5 years ago '08        #293
LuckyLu 
space
space
$111 | Props total: 2 2
 hooligun said:
yeah it's legit... jordan had pippen. kobe had shaq/pau/bynum. duncan had parker/ginobili... nobody wins a title by themselves
This!
 5 years ago '10        #294
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
You gotta respect it ... he earned it

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 5 years ago '11        #295
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,796 | Props total: 933 933
 H-o-f-f-a said:

/lockoutseason
one less title for the Spurs then
 5 years ago '10        #296
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
name a team that won it with one superstar players or two! ill wait.
 5 years ago '04        #297
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
Lets work backwards. Potential Hall of Famers
2012 Heat- LeBron,Wade, Bosh
2011 Mavs- Nowitzki, Chandler, Terry
2010 Lakers- Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Fisher
2009 Lakers- Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Fisher

DO YOU SEE A TREND?
 5 years ago '04        #298
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
What makes this year so special?

Bron has done the same thing in MIA that he was doing in CLE, EXCEPT HE HAS 2 OTHER ALL-STARS in their PRIME playing with him... that alone opens up the court.

It made his game shine even more... you can't really double team anyone b/c they are just as lethal in scoring.

What would have been impressive was to see bron take this same mentality with the team he had before he left...

He did beast from the ECF to Finals, and i think it was just maturation... Congrats to him tho, the 3rd times the charm...
 5 years ago '05        #299
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Yeah & no.

Yeah cuz he put the work in like everybody did this season.

No cuz it was a LOT of questionable calls that cuda flipped the whole series. But even with that OKC still had chances to take games.
And no cuz of that dam Decision BS and that "Not 1. Not 2" bullsh*t
And Rose was hurt we will never know what COULD'VE been

He said himself that he went to Miami cuz he knew he couldn't beat Boston

But. He won it. Its over. Hooray n*gga. That n*gga is a dam beast on the court. Can't take that away from him.
 5 years ago '04        #300
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.

name a team that won it with one superstar players or two! ill wait.
Name a team, right? ----- 91 Chicago Bulls... 2 superstars.... Pippen and Jordan...

When have you ever seen a team get a.ssembled via trades n off-season transactions to get 3 top ten players in their primes...

ALL 3 of them would be the #1 option on most teams.
People respect this????

The greats NEVER wanted to be on the same teams, they wanted to play against each other!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy