Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,196 | Props total: 17569 17569
it's always the hating a.ss threads that go 10+ pages
 5 years ago '07        #222
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
hell yeah!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #223
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
bron won it without a hall of fame/great coach also
 5 years ago '05        #224
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 213 213
 Lex Lossis said:
Yes. Just as much as I respect Wade's second ring. fu*k all that Batman Robin bullsh*t. fu*k the joining together bullsh*t. What is done is done. LeBron is a champion. Congratulations.

Well said!!
 5 years ago '06        #225
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 687 687
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
Jordan got pippen and rodman in trades and free agency soooo whats the difference?
 5 years ago '04        #226
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
I do. Simply because he played his heart out, and played how he was supposed to (attack attack attack) That's all I ever wanted from him, was to not be no bi*ch lol... But granted, he had help, like every superstar who's won a ring (let's be honest here), and he didn't have to have any real hero moments, which is where he USUALLY falls apart at, so I can't judge him on that this time..

Congrats Bron, you're officially the 2nd best player in the league. Still not in my top 5 Favorites though lol...
 5 years ago '06        #227
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 pac_f said:
Jordan got pippen and rodman in trades and free agency soooo whats the difference?
Rodman was never a top 15 player. He was a #1 defender, like Artest, but not a top 15 player that can go 20 and 10 every night like Bosh, or 30 and 5 spurts like Wade.
 5 years ago '04        #228
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11322 11322

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #229
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
no choice but to respect the hardware...

it was bound to happen one day w/ the squad they got.
 5 years ago '06        #230
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
no more basketball discussion for u

[pic - click to view]

I stated that to make a point. These dudes had all stars on their teams, but that's because of good years. Wade, Bosh, and Bron were all leaders of their respective teams. Someone said that S.A. had a big 3 also. Can Ginobli lead a team to a championship ring? Can Harden lead a team like that? I know Wade and Bron can.
 5 years ago '09        #231
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
dude deserves it, he finally has the cup now people can shut the fu*k up criticizing him, yall yeard what Wade and Bosh said at the PC last night
 5 years ago '06        #232
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 45 45
Just give him props all the other sh*t is irrelevant

he worked hard to earn his title as did his team

it is what it is you gotta respect the hardware
 5 years ago '06        #233
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
im not going to read all this (mainly cause im at work and have things to do) but i will say this. i never cared much about how management build their teams. the objective is to WIN and as long as you're doing what's in the rules everything is fair play. whether its drafting, FA, doesnt and never really matter much to me. the heat had the cap room to do what they did, kudos to them. whether people like it or not the heat arent the first or last team to win with these caliber of players

and one more thing...kareem was at the end of his career? do you even know about kareem's career? he won in 1980, he was early 30's still in his prime. he played till 40, he played like 8-10 more seasons after winning in 80
I respect Riley and Wade for doing that. Also glad these men got what they wanted, but to leave when he did, when he was still taking them to the playoffs and they were a contender was kinda bad. And for Kareem, he played till 40, but so did Shaq. Its not like Magic got to play with him in the 70's when he was more dominant. And I did research and Kareem did have a some what nice 80's. Magic got lucky b/c he was DRAFTED to the Lakers.

I think that's what people don't get. Its not that they got there through luck, but b/c they decided that was the best for them.
 5 years ago '11        #234
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
I'll give Lebron props on the basis that last yr he and his comrades had to be humbled last yr by the Dallas Mavericks and they came back this yr with more of a focus then with arrogance.

They just played a younger team and exposed their defense by going w/e they wanted to them on offense.
 5 years ago '07        #235
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
more graphs
 5 years ago '09        #236
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8511 8511
LeBron earned every bit of this. Like...in every way imaginable. He did what everyone wanted him to do. EVERYTHING. Put it all together.
 5 years ago '05        #237
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Down-N-H-Town said:
I respect Riley and Wade for doing that. Also glad these men got what they wanted, but to leave when he did, when he was still taking them to the playoffs and they were a contender was kinda bad. And for Kareem, he played till 40, but so did Shaq. Its not like Magic got to play with him in the 70's when he was more dominant. And I did research and Kareem did have a some what nice 80's. Magic got lucky b/c he was DRAFTED to the Lakers.

I think that's what people don't get. Its not that they got there through luck, but b/c they decided that was the best for them.
firstly shaq didnt play till 40, i dont think he's even 40 now. secondly lets be clear, when kareem won in 80 he was still in his prime, my may disagree but im not going to argue with you about that so we'll agree to disagree.

no one gets there through luck, and bron didnt either. he paid his dues whether you like it or not.
 5 years ago '05        #238
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
nope. i dont respect that sh*t and i never will. durant shoulda got the ring before lebron. i feel bron still has to pay pennance for pulling that d!ck move and then going a.ssemble a team to win championship.
 5 years ago '08        #239
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Daddy Black said:
nope. i dont respect that sh*t and i never will. durant shoulda got the ring before lebron. i feel bron still has to pay pennance for pulling that d!ck move and then going a.ssemble a team to win championship.
Losing horrendously in the Finals last yr wasn't enough?
 06-22-2012, 09:53 AM         #240
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why wouldnt you ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago