Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,130 | Props total: 19802 19802
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Name the allstars.
no more basketball discussion for u

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #202
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
He won it like a bi*ch but he won it so whatever

Let's go niners!!
 5 years ago '07        #203
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
Well thats cool, your opinion doesn't matter, neither does anyone who wastes time writing essays in here , anyone else in this thread, sh*t mine doesn't fu*king matter. Its in the history books.
 06-22-2012, 08:46 AM         #204
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smooorG said:
So we're gonna pretend that Boston didn't do the same thing just few years back ?
on the downside of there career's though...not at the pinnacle
 5 years ago '05        #205
space
space
 28 Gramz said:
Why are people comparing Celtics to Heat big 3? Those guys were in their 30's and none of them were top 5 players not to mention they didn't do that..management did it. Stop comparing the showtime Lakers,80's Celtics,Bulls,Shaq/Kobe to this team.

Never in history of sports have 2 top 5 players and a top 15 player all decided to come toegtehr to form a team. I understand Bosh but Lebron had Cleveland on the brink of a championship with the best record in the league..he wanted a easy way out so he took it. I give him props for being the leader of his team and being MVP but his ring just isn't the same because he chose to surround himself with a superteam in his prime instead of grinding it out, you can't tell me NO free agents in the NBA wanted to play with the best player in the league no matter what city he was in.

Like I said..Magic/Jordan/Worthy would have won 10...Parker/Duncan/Kobe the same thing...don't see how people can defend that.
you do know the year mj retired pippen took the bulls to the ecf damn near by hisself and was cheated by the refs because stern wanted ny in the finals and dennis rodman the year before he came to the bulls won the league rebounding title
 5 years ago '10        #206
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
this dude had a triple double.......like.......come on
 5 years ago '10        #207
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
 Chalky said:
Lebron: I won't stop until I bring a title to Cleveland

well technically, i'm pretty sure he'll go visit Cleveland at one point
 5 years ago '05        #208
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 chi town hustla said:
you do know the year mj retired pippen took the bulls to the ecf damn near by hisself and was cheated by the refs because stern wanted ny in the finals and dennis rodman the year before he came to the bulls won the league rebounding title
and by the way...pippen and rodman are BOTH in the hall of fame
 5 years ago '06        #209
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 chi town hustla said:
I think you missed the part where I said the heat planned to do this and CREATE a superteam in their primes..I could see if MJ lured Pippen to the team in 92-93 and he was already that good but he grew under Jordans wing, huge difference.
 5 years ago '04        #210
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,465 | Props total: 6619 6619
 28 Gramz said:
Why are people comparing Celtics to Heat big 3? Those guys were in their 30's and none of them were top 5 players not to mention they didn't do that..management did it. Stop comparing the showtime Lakers,80's Celtics,Bulls,Shaq/Kobe to this team.

Never in history of sports have 2 top 5 players and a top 15 player all decided to come toegtehr to form a team. I understand Bosh but Lebron had Cleveland on the brink of a championship with the best record in the league..he wanted a easy way out so he took it. I give him props for being the leader of his team and being MVP but his ring just isn't the same because he chose to surround himself with a superteam in his prime instead of grinding it out, you can't tell me NO free agents in the NBA wanted to play with the best player in the league no matter what city he was in.

Like I said..Magic/Jordan/Worthy would have won 10...Parker/Duncan/Kobe the same thing...don't see how people can defend that.
Yeah cause Kobe, Shaq, and Gasol, never happened or Drexler and Olajawan...Or the Yankees...
 5 years ago '05        #211
space
space
 3rdcoasta said:
on the downside of there career's though...not at the pinnacle
garnett and allen made the allstar team that year
 5 years ago '06        #212
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and by the way...pippen and rodman are BOTH in the hall of fame
And where was Rodman on that first 3-peat?
 5 years ago '06        #213
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
garnett and allen made the allstar team that year
Shaq made it when he was on PHX
 06-22-2012, 08:52 AM         #214
DAVENPORT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a shame that Lebron wins and you still have people who can't aprreciate the season he had! You can't name a team that has ever won a title that didn't have at least 2 superstars. This man made a decision, which I thought was genius how they got together called their own shots and made it happen. If an owner decides to get rid of a player without a heads up it's cool but when the player makes his own moves everybody is A$$HURT! What eva. That's 1 Lebron!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #215
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 28 Gramz said:
i think you mean 2-peat if you're talking about the pistons

and by the way...how many hall of famers did THAT team have?
 5 years ago '06        #216
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
Yeah cause Kobe, Shaq, and Gasol, never happened or Drexler and Olajawan...Or the Yankees...
...Kobe was drafted...

...Gasol was an all star one time before he joined the Lakers

....Drexler,Hakeem,Chuck were 35+ years old ring chasers.

How old are some of you n*ggas?
 5 years ago '06        #217
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
 DAVENPORT said:
You can't name a team that has ever won a title that didn't have at least 2 superstars.
You can argue the 04 Pistons didn't have ANY superstars. Hakeems Rockets too.
 5 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 28 Gramz said:
we had horace grant
 06-22-2012, 08:59 AM         #219
Dunks4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect that he got a ring. Only took him the 3rd time to get it. I mean how many players in the nba don't have at least one ring? Tony parker , Paul pierce, chauncy bill ups? The list goes on. No way I'm putting him in the same pool as a jordan or kobe. Now if he can win some more rings then we can start the debate. Till then, he still has a lot to prove to be considered an all time great or to be in the same sentence as jordan or kobe. MOST people want to put him there but come on lets be real.Let the man prove himself first. He's only what 27, he still has a long way before you should start saying sh*t about him. If he ends his career with only one ring then what?!
 5 years ago '04        #220
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
i respect it cuz if he was still in cleveland, he would of been watching the Thunder win a championship lastnight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy