Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
 47
Drake- I’m Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
He won it like a bi*ch but he won it so whatever

Let's go niners!!
 6 years ago '07        #202
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
Well thats cool, your opinion doesn't matter, neither does anyone who wastes time writing essays in here , anyone else in this thread, sh*t mine doesn't fu*king matter. Its in the history books.
 06-22-2012, 07:46 AM         #203
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smooorG said:
So we're gonna pretend that Boston didn't do the same thing just few years back ?
on the downside of there career's though...not at the pinnacle
 6 years ago '05        #204
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 28 Gramz said:
Why are people comparing Celtics to Heat big 3? Those guys were in their 30's and none of them were top 5 players not to mention they didn't do that..management did it. Stop comparing the showtime Lakers,80's Celtics,Bulls,Shaq/Kobe to this team.

Never in history of sports have 2 top 5 players and a top 15 player all decided to come toegtehr to form a team. I understand Bosh but Lebron had Cleveland on the brink of a championship with the best record in the league..he wanted a easy way out so he took it. I give him props for being the leader of his team and being MVP but his ring just isn't the same because he chose to surround himself with a superteam in his prime instead of grinding it out, you can't tell me NO free agents in the NBA wanted to play with the best player in the league no matter what city he was in.

Like I said..Magic/Jordan/Worthy would have won 10...Parker/Duncan/Kobe the same thing...don't see how people can defend that.
you do know the year mj retired pippen took the bulls to the ecf damn near by hisself and was cheated by the refs because stern wanted ny in the finals and dennis rodman the year before he came to the bulls won the league rebounding title
 6 years ago '10        #205
Cool Fly High 
space
avatar space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
this dude had a triple double.......like.......come on
 6 years ago '10        #206
Cool Fly High 
space
avatar space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
 Chalky said:
Lebron: I won't stop until I bring a title to Cleveland



well technically, i'm pretty sure he'll go visit Cleveland at one point
 6 years ago '05        #207
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 chi town hustla said:
you do know the year mj retired pippen took the bulls to the ecf damn near by hisself and was cheated by the refs because stern wanted ny in the finals and dennis rodman the year before he came to the bulls won the league rebounding title
and by the way...pippen and rodman are BOTH in the hall of fame
 6 years ago '06        #208
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 5396 5396
 chi town hustla said:
you do know the year mj retired pippen took the bulls to the ecf damn near by hisself and was cheated by the refs because stern wanted ny in the finals and dennis rodman the year before he came to the bulls won the league rebounding title
I think you missed the part where I said the heat planned to do this and CREATE a superteam in their primes..I could see if MJ lured Pippen to the team in 92-93 and he was already that good but he grew under Jordans wing, huge difference.
 6 years ago '04        #209
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,998 | Props total: 7592 7592
 28 Gramz said:
Why are people comparing Celtics to Heat big 3? Those guys were in their 30's and none of them were top 5 players not to mention they didn't do that..management did it. Stop comparing the showtime Lakers,80's Celtics,Bulls,Shaq/Kobe to this team.

Never in history of sports have 2 top 5 players and a top 15 player all decided to come toegtehr to form a team. I understand Bosh but Lebron had Cleveland on the brink of a championship with the best record in the league..he wanted a easy way out so he took it. I give him props for being the leader of his team and being MVP but his ring just isn't the same because he chose to surround himself with a superteam in his prime instead of grinding it out, you can't tell me NO free agents in the NBA wanted to play with the best player in the league no matter what city he was in.

Like I said..Magic/Jordan/Worthy would have won 10...Parker/Duncan/Kobe the same thing...don't see how people can defend that.
Yeah cause Kobe, Shaq, and Gasol, never happened or Drexler and Olajawan...Or the Yankees...
 6 years ago '05        #210
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 3rdcoasta said:
on the downside of there career's though...not at the pinnacle
garnett and allen made the allstar team that year
 6 years ago '06        #211
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 5396 5396
 StateProperty88 said:
and by the way...pippen and rodman are BOTH in the hall of fame
And where was Rodman on that first 3-peat?
 6 years ago '06        #212
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 5396 5396
 chi town hustla said:
garnett and allen made the allstar team that year
Shaq made it when he was on PHX
 06-22-2012, 07:52 AM         #213
DAVENPORT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a shame that Lebron wins and you still have people who can't aprreciate the season he had! You can't name a team that has ever won a title that didn't have at least 2 superstars. This man made a decision, which I thought was genius how they got together called their own shots and made it happen. If an owner decides to get rid of a player without a heads up it's cool but when the player makes his own moves everybody is A$$HURT! What eva. That's 1 Lebron!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #214
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 28 Gramz said:
And where was Rodman on that first 3-peat?
i think you mean 2-peat if you're talking about the pistons

and by the way...how many hall of famers did THAT team have?
 6 years ago '06        #215
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 5396 5396
 Cutty Olds said:
Yeah cause Kobe, Shaq, and Gasol, never happened or Drexler and Olajawan...Or the Yankees...
...Kobe was drafted...

...Gasol was an all star one time before he joined the Lakers

....Drexler,Hakeem,Chuck were 35+ years old ring chasers.

How old are some of you n*ggas?
 6 years ago '06        #216
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 5396 5396
 DAVENPORT said:
You can't name a team that has ever won a title that didn't have at least 2 superstars.
You can argue the 04 Pistons didn't have ANY superstars. Hakeems Rockets too.
 6 years ago '05        #217
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 28 Gramz said:
And where was Rodman on that first 3-peat?
we had horace grant
 06-22-2012, 07:59 AM         #218
Dunks4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect that he got a ring. Only took him the 3rd time to get it. I mean how many players in the nba don't have at least one ring? Tony parker , Paul pierce, chauncy bill ups? The list goes on. No way I'm putting him in the same pool as a jordan or kobe. Now if he can win some more rings then we can start the debate. Till then, he still has a lot to prove to be considered an all time great or to be in the same sentence as jordan or kobe. MOST people want to put him there but come on lets be real.Let the man prove himself first. He's only what 27, he still has a long way before you should start saying sh*t about him. If he ends his career with only one ring then what?!
 6 years ago '04        #219
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 2051 2051
i respect it cuz if he was still in cleveland, he would of been watching the Thunder win a championship lastnight.
 6 years ago '11        #220
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,186 | Props total: 23515 23515
it's always the hating a.ss threads that go 10+ pages
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy