Do you respect LeBron's ring? (poll)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you respect LeBron's ring?
Yes 945 68.43%
No 436 31.57%
Voters: 1381. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
TGizzle41 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 1 1
Not a Miami fan at all. Didn't even watch the playoffs much after my boys were eliminated. But I will say this about LeBron, the man balled for real, OKC was lookin like Sam Bowie!...😂😂...And he earned and deserved that ring...Congrats Bron!...Lakers will be back next year!...#lakeshow all day!!!....
 5 years ago '10        #182
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
everybody who said he went to wades team is eating crow right now. bron is clearly the best player and leader of that basketball team so to those who don't like it eat a d!ck. my advice to people is to own your thoughts. make sure your opinions are yours cause the pen is mightier than the sword and the media is capable of turning the public against any good guy and they can make any as*hole a hero by the things they write about them. if you think he's a bad person why do you think that? he never brags about himself, never talks bad about anybody, never gets into trouble of any kind off the court. the game ends and you always see him give a fan his headband, give a kid the wristbands sometimes he even gives his sneakers away and THIS is americas most hated athlete? why cause he left cleveland? meanwhile the same media will tell you ben franklin is the greatest american ever but won't tell you he was a slave owner and a suspected serial k!ller who had mad bodies buried beneath his apartment? think for yourself and stop acting like a bunch of brainwashed pussies. he's good peoples and one of the most talented players you'll ever see play how can you not respect that?
 5 years ago '05        #183
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Name the allstars.
off top of my head mchale, parrish, worthy, kareem
 06-22-2012, 08:14 AM         #184
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guy earned this ring. He manned up, put the team on his back, and balled out!
But wait...

He's ALWAYS DONE THAT! This the same dude who took an 07' Cavs team that consisted of the likes of Drew Gooden, Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, and Donyell Marshall to the Finals. And thats just off top, I know there were some more mediocre a.ss players on that team. These playoffs only showed me that yes, eventually Lebron would have won a chip on the Cavs had he been a little more patient and not let these clowns on ESPN fuhk with his head. And I can guarantee a little piece of him is thinking that same sh*t.
But congrats to Lebron! Enjoy it! Get out there in them streets and feast on some faces!
 5 years ago '04        #185
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 StateProperty88 said:
Worthy and Mchale were drafted.
 5 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Worthy and Mchale were drafted.
what's your point exactly. the guy said that magic and bird played with all stars, and the other poster wanted them named, so i named a few. i dont see where your post of who was drafted comes into play
 5 years ago '12        #187
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
Some what. Not like others....Dirk and his squad...the 04 pistons..the spurs..teams....not 3 guys and some bums...but he did his thang
 5 years ago '12        #188
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Sid 6point7 said:
Bosh is a subpar superstar.

Jordan couldn't have done it without Pippen (not to mention he had Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, and a slew of 3 point shooters) and others with his 6 rings.

Like Dirk didn't have a still effective JKidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and Tyson Chandler. I'm probably missing some other people.

Kobe had Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Artest, etc.

The Spurs have Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.

Even when the Pistons won it they had no real superstars but not a single no name on their starting lineup.

The fact is the ring is legit, and people are mad.

Oh yeah, I'm a Cavs fan.
tayshaun was a no name..n*gga didnt even start...he got his starting role when another no name got injured
 5 years ago '11        #189
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
Allen Iverson is the fu*king GOAT................................
 5 years ago '06        #190
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 StateProperty88 said:
Kareem was at the end of his career.
Mchale and Parrish was good drafting.
James Worthy was noteable.

None of these people in their primes, who were captains of their respective teams, leave their teams to form a super team. The Heat lost last year, but that was their fault. The Heat are supposed to win every year and if you don't believe that, you don't watch sports. No team right now can compete with them. Period.

I'll just say this. Its like going to a basketball court to play 5 on 5. I got my team and the team I'm going against got the best player on the court, the 2nd best, and the 4th best and then they act surprise when they win. The Heat can crap around for a whole season, get the 8th seed, and EASILY beat any team they play. The only reason why the games went as long as they did this season is b/c they allowed it to happen. When they play like they did in the finals, it can be a clean sweep in the playoffs until probably the Eastern Conference Finals.
 5 years ago '06        #191
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
But I will say, I'm glad Bron got a ring. He does deserve to win won, but I don't respect how he went about it. He can affect the game so much that he doesn't need a superstar to play as a role player (Wade).
 5 years ago '05        #192
space
space
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Kareem was at the end of his career.
Mchale and Parrish was good drafting.
James Worthy was noteable.

None of these people in their primes, who were captains of their respective teams, leave their teams to form a super team. The Heat lost last year, but that was their fault. The Heat are supposed to win every year and if you don't believe that, you don't watch sports. No team right now can compete with them. Period.

I'll just say this. Its like going to a basketball court to play 5 on 5. I got my team and the team I'm going against got the best player on the court, the 2nd best, and the 4th best and then they act surprise when they win. The Heat can crap around for a whole season, get the 8th seed, and EASILY beat any team they play. The only reason why the games went as long as they did this season is b/c they allowed it to happen. When they play like they did in the finals, it can be a clean sweep in the playoffs until probably the Eastern Conference Finals.
im not going to read all this (mainly cause im at work and have things to do) but i will say this. i never cared much about how management build their teams. the objective is to WIN and as long as you're doing what's in the rules everything is fair play. whether its drafting, FA, doesnt and never really matter much to me. the heat had the cap room to do what they did, kudos to them. whether people like it or not the heat arent the first or last team to win with these caliber of players

and one more thing...kareem was at the end of his career? do you even know about kareem's career? he won in 1980, he was early 30's still in his prime. he played till 40, he played like 8-10 more seasons after winning in 80
 5 years ago '04        #193
smooorG 
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
So we're gonna pretend that Boston didn't do the same thing just few years back ?
 06-22-2012, 08:29 AM         #194
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Name the allstars.
pippen was a towel boy in college; jordan took him under his wing...wade and lebron were like top five in the league. So if the top five bird, magic, jordan and who ever else...played with each other? how many ships do you think jordan bird and magic would've won if they played together? right!

yeah some stars went to other teams on the downside of there careers (garnett, pippen, barkley); but these n*ggas (wade lebron and bosh) at the top of there careers and wanna play with each other instead of against each other? sh*t is just different now; everybody jumpin ship to get a big 3 together.

I respect Brons choice to move around because he could do it; but much more respect for those who stayed home and pulled in the players...like wade! Lerbon was gonna be great anyway; you see what he done with cleveland? was just a matter of time.

I still hate the heat!
 5 years ago '04        #195
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 somerandomguy said:
Thats your opinion, but in my eyes its whatever. The fact still remains that he had to get 3 all stars on his team via free agency to get a ring.
You mean like Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen joined Paul Pierce to win Boston a ring in 2008? I guess u dont respect that one either right
 5 years ago '10        #196
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 Cowboys All Day said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #197
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
 somerandomguy said:
nope, when you have to talk to 3 superstars to join together to get a ring, it doesnt mean anything in my eyes.
Who are u NO ONE SO WHO cares what your eyes say!
 5 years ago '06        #198
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
smaller market teams are able to get stars in this era but teams have to be stacked in order to win. Spurs have 3 all-stars and alot of good role players but we all know what happened. Its not like all 31 other teams only have one good player.
 5 years ago '06        #199
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 nando said:
You mean like Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen joined Paul Pierce to win Boston a ring in 2008? I guess u dont respect that one either right
Why are people comparing Celtics to Heat big 3? Those guys were in their 30's and none of them were top 5 players not to mention they didn't do that..management did it. Stop comparing the showtime Lakers,80's Celtics,Bulls,Shaq/Kobe to this team.

Never in history of sports have 2 top 5 players and a top 15 player all decided to come toegtehr to form a team. I understand Bosh but Lebron had Cleveland on the brink of a championship with the best record in the league..he wanted a easy way out so he took it. I give him props for being the leader of his team and being MVP but his ring just isn't the same because he chose to surround himself with a superteam in his prime instead of grinding it out, you can't tell me NO free agents in the NBA wanted to play with the best player in the league no matter what city he was in.

Like I said..Magic/Jordan/Worthy would have won 10...Parker/Duncan/Kobe the same thing...don't see how people can defend that.
 5 years ago '05        #200
space
space
 dmvcasso said:
nobody on this site has seen what he did in these playoffs since wilt chaimberlin
he got the ring now its time for them bron haters to find someone knew to secretly love
wilt wasnt that good...he needed jerry west
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy