2012 NHL Offseason Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 mattdogg444 said:
thank god parise and suter didnt sign with the f*ggit penguins, no need for any more queers to join that team, jordan staal is the great pen of all time, pretty sure he was probably sick of being a nobody cause the only player on that team you ever hear about is 87
shut your f*ggot a.ss up and learn how to spell the word f*ggot you f*ggot.

mad because ovies career is already on the decline, and everything just keeps lookin up for my man sid. you, that toothless fu*k and all the rest of those choking a.ss dusters can eat sh*t. kiss the rings bi*ch.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 07-04-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #142
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,432 | Props total: 43391 43391
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
shut your f*ggot a.ss up and learn how to spell the word f*ggot you f*ggot.

mad because ovies career is already on the decline, and everything just keeps lookin up for my man sid. you, that toothless fu*k and all the rest of those choking a.ss dusters can eat sh*t. kiss the rings bi*ch.
real talk. caps fu*king suck. im done with them until they get rid of ovechkin semin backstrom and green.
 5 years ago '07        #143
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
taking it pretty hard I see. Sorry he left. Good luck to the devils next year. You guys still have a great team.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #144
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 493 493
 hockeythug said:
You guys have a nice little team on the rise as well.

All Sherm needs to do now is lock down O'Reilly, and maybe go after Carle.
 5 years ago '11        #145
Ejoly 16 heat pts16
space
space
$250 | Props total: 111 111
the Wild Won!
 5 years ago '05        #146
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 hockeythug said:
taking it pretty hard I see. Sorry he left. Good luck to the devils next year. You guys still have a great team.
Jesus cant you be a d!ckhead like every other ranger fan why do you have to be all nice...haha jk.
Yea im taking it hard. The guy turned out to be a straight up liar. If it wasnt about the money which believe me it was and 30 something million he stands to make in first 2 or 3 years is obsurd....than its about him playing home? Than we never had a shot.
What gets me is he has spent 7 years in Jersey pretty much his entire adult life....but he wants to go home to play with the kids he grew up with? Im buying tickets November 11th directly behind the away bench and i will have alot to say and i will record it with my phone and i will post it. fu*k Parise.
 5 years ago '11        #147
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Raffi got 21 games now, WTF was the point of only dropping 4 games? #freeraffi
 5 years ago '04        #148
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Wallabees said:
Raffi got 21 games now, WTF was the point of only dropping 4 games? #freeraffi

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #149
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
why the wild have to take torrey tho
 5 years ago '11        #150
space
space
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

the king of playing favorites and not following a system for suspensions.
 5 years ago '10        #151
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Shea webber gotta have some nasty pics of shanny
 5 years ago '04        #152
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Wallabees said:
the king of playing favorites and not following a system for suspensions.
Bettman actually was the one who reduced it
 5 years ago '11        #153
space
space
 hockeythug said:
Bettman actually was the one who reduced it
I know, but the suspension should have never been 25 games in the first place. #freeraffi
 5 years ago '07        #154
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Sounds like we could miss the first month or two of the season

They cant do this again
 5 years ago '10        #155
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Sounds like we could miss the first month or two of the season

They cant do this again
Ill fu*king lose it
 5 years ago '10        #156
space
space
TSN.CA

While many fans of the Toronto Maple Leafs are hoping the team can land a big centre, head coach Randy Carlyle believes they may have already done that.

Carlyle told The Toronto Sun on Thursday that he is interested in seeing forward James van Riemsdyk - acquired from the Philadelphia Flyers last month - try to work down the middle.

"He's a big man and we're going to try him playing in the middle for us," Carlyle told The Sun on Thursday. "It's always nice to have a 6-foot-plus centre in your top six. We feel there is an opportunity to explore him at centre.

"I have talked to him and he has asked for some video work."

Van Riemsdyk, who came to Toronto in a swap for defenceman Luke Schenn, played at centre with the University of New Hampshire and at the U.S. Under-18 Program but was put on the wing in three seasons with the Flyers. Should van Riemsdyk be put at centre when training camp opens, he would join fellow newcomer Jay McClement, Tim Connolly, Mikhail Grabovski, Tyler Bozak, David Steckel and Matthew Lombardi in a competition for spots.

Van Riemsdyk, who missed significant time last season with a broken left foot, had 11 goals and 13 a.ssists in 43 games for the Flyers.

Files from The Toronto Sun were used for this report.
 5 years ago '10        #157
space
space
grabovski has never belonged at center to me so he can play 2nd line rw.

Lupul - Van Riemsdyk - Kessel

Kulemin- Connolly - Grabovski

McArthur- McClement - Lombardi

Hamilton - Steckel - Brown

ive given up on Kadri. sorry folks but the kid isnt worth sitting around waiting for him to develop. i sincerely believe he wasnt given enough playing time as a rookie and there wasnt enough weight on his shoulders and now everything has died down and he has no fire. kid has nice hands anyway.

colborne isnt ready.

tyler bozak would fit in there somewhere at wing but it k!lls me to see him on the 3rd or 4th line.

oh and we aint makin the playoffs again if this is our team. never should have extended grabos contract and should have traded mcarthur last summer when he was a hot commodity. i know hindsight is 20/20 but i promise i said those things last year.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 07-06-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
Rick Nash's shortlist of teams he'd accept a trade to is reportedly Detroit, San Jose, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Boston, and the New York Rangers.
Nash was born in Brampton, Ontario, but it looks like he doesn't want to play for Toronto - or anywhere in Canada for that matter. The Ottawa Senators formerly had interest in him, but they pulled out when they believed that Nash wouldn't want to join their team. Columbus is trying to maximize their return from trading Nash and as long as he limits their trading options, their job will be significantly harder.

I wanted and still would like nash, but reports were they wanted seguin AND dougie hamilton

no thanks
 5 years ago '07        #159
space
space
The Phoenix Coyotes still think they can re-sign Shane Doan.
"I’ve been communicating with Shane and his agent on a regular basis since July 1 and I still believe we’ll get Shane signed," Coyotes GM Don Maloney said. Doan's preference seems to be to play in Glendale, but he's been hesitant to re-sign with the team given their drawn out struggle to get an owner. It's believed that if he does sign elsewhere that he'll stay in the Western Conference.

Teddy Purcell has agreed to a three-year contract extension with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Purcell was already locked in for the 2012-13 campaign, so he's now signed through 2015-16. His cap hit will balloon from $2,362,500 next season to $4,500,000 in 2013-14. He had 24 goals and 65 points in 81 games last season.

The Carolina Hurricanes have expressed an interest in Shane Doan.
Of course, they aren't the only ones and a recent report suggested that Doan wants to play in the Western Conference. The Detroit Red Wings, Vancouver Canucks, San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings, and Phoenix Coyotes are tentatively considered the frontrunners for his services.
 5 years ago '07        #160
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,432 | Props total: 43391 43391
semin to the pens

pens lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy