Jun 21 - Almost all women who cheat never get caught by their partners, but a fifth of men do

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 KEYLOW said:
I aint saving hoes n*gga. I'm just letting you salty n*ggas know that 'Hoe by Default' mentality isnt going to get you far, I was like you the first time I got done dirty, you a salty n*gga, b. I'm probably twice yo age little n*gga. Listen and take notes, bi*ch.

[video - click to view]

06-23-2012, 11:41 AM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
I don't have cable. You ain't about that life. You thought that sh*t only happened on TV?

[video - click to view]

06-23-2012, 11:52 AM         #63
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:
^^^THIS n*gga SAVING HOES. Unless you a hoe, why the hell are you in such rush to defend these hoes in this thread? you like the unofficial voice for hoes when they aint around? or you just a hoe a.ss n*gga?

snoopdoggiz said:
It's cause us n*ggas like to brag after we fu*ked another hoe and somehow word gets around
 ima80baby said:
This comes as no surprise and is exactly why we don't love these hoes.

brazidee said:
is that you in your avy?

brazidee said:
as soon as I fu*k a chick I immediately brag about it to everyone I know

LilBlasta said:
I just got caught yesterday

J Rob said:

men are the new bi*ches....sh*t is disgusting

fu*kin' classic thread....
 06-23-2012, 11:56 AM         #64
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
I aint saving hoes n*gga. I'm just letting you salty n*ggas know that 'Hoe by Default' mentality isnt going to get you far, I was like you the first time I got done dirty, you a salty n*gga, b. I'm probably twice yo age little n*gga. Listen and take notes, bi*ch.
You're a simp bro
 06-23-2012, 12:02 PM         #65
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Women don't get caught cheating because they got funky a.ss friends who cheat on their man too...So they all tight as hell and they go out together and of course if you suspect something and ask its like "Hell No I wouldn't cheat on you baby...Ask Keisha"...KNOWING damn well that bi*ch cheating too and she can't rat you out because y'all rat her a.ss out...I always told my ex...If you hanging around bi*ches who you claim cheat on your man...you going to do the EXACT same sh*t...bi*ches ain't sh*t...See I said Ex
Close The Thread. Number One Answer Is This. If Yo bi*ch Hang Around Hoes, More Than Likely She's In On The Game Too. End Of Story
 5 years ago '08        #66
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Sam Rothstein said:
You gotta let these hoes know, you get down with me you down for life, the only way you leaving is in a body bag. You wanna fu*k bi*ches, that's cool, but I get to fu*k them too, you wanna fu*k a n*gga? You better be bringing me half of that n*gga check and you better use protection and make sure this n*gga is clean, and you better get the fu*k in here and handle your business and take care of your kid bi*ch.
realest post in this thread....

And one of the main reason the cycle is bad is cuz dudes be chasing hoes. It should be the other way around. I let hoes chase me. I'm too focus on my business and MY LIFE right now. And if these hoes wants to chase me for money, then so be it. I don't mind spending it on them, it's just paper...

Last week I went to the bar, all fresh out and sh*t. And I didn't chase no one, but 3 hoes that night approach me. Bought 2 of them drinks (I do that, cuz I have money) and left home with the 3rd one. King status right chea....
 06-23-2012, 12:47 PM         #67
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are better liars.

We been knew this.
 06-23-2012, 01:26 PM         #68
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k hoes I was always real mean to my ex bi*ch for like a whole week after I would cheat on her idk y prob kuz she was a stupid c*nt been fu*kin her friend from work for awhile now tho
 5 years ago '05        #69
velmc1 1 heat pts
space
space
$216 | Props total: 97 97
Classic....
 5 years ago '06        #70
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
*dead*
 5 years ago '05        #71
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8079 8079
of course they are cuz woman do there sh*t discreet and us men do sh*t alot of times real sloppy when we do dirt
 5 years ago '04        #72
_Da_Game_ 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 2 2
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You know why this is?

Cats will fu*k the girl that lives two houses away. A bi*ch might drive all the way across town plus sometimes you be so happy to get them out of the house sometimes you just dont give a fu*k lonig as they are gone long.

5 years ago '04        #73
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5298 5298
 snoopdoggiz said:
It's cause us n*ggas like to brag after we fu*ked another hoe and somehow word gets around
Yo thisss..... n*ggas think it's "cool" to talk about how much pus*y they got and sh*t. Like we want to hear that gtfoh. They can talk while I play violin in the background.
 5 years ago '08        #74
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
 brazidee said:
is that you in your avy?
 5 years ago '09        #75
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 brazidee said:
is that you in your avy?

Yeah that's me. Okay, so you don't find me attractive. Maybe I am ugly as fuc.k to you, a disappointment or average. What is your point? Most of you if not half you stay trying to joke on someone just to make the thread better and have everyone dic.k ride you. Usually reply back with but you are ugly.

Okay, so what is the point? Make a rebuttal of what I said or move around.
 5 years ago '09        #76
space
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Ok check this out...
I been fuhking my neighbor (older white broad) for a good 6 months now (I moved into this house about 8 months ago). Shes married got 2 kids. She came over one day welcomed me to the neighborhood didnt see much of her after that aside from the usual hi & bye when Im coming & going. Im kickin it outside one day drinking my drink listening to ESPN radio she comes over & gets into this "Oh you like to drink too I see" sh*t. So I tell her she can sit down asked if shed like a glass & we started rappin from there. Told me bout her husband military life. I told her Ima vet yada yada just some regular talk is all. So she starts coming over more cause her husband gets a.ssigned to Kuwait & one day one thing led to another & we wound up gettin it poppin. I feel bad cause I was in Iraq & I seen guys lose it cause their ladies left em or were cheating but as a man (& trust me I hate to go here) but its hard to turn down pu$$y when its in your face like that. Now I gotta gang of stories about trife chicks but this ones more recent & I'll ask, who's wrong in this situation? Me? Her? Both of us? Does one get more blame than the other? And as a man, me seeing how easily this woman married to a soldier kids & all would slide off to some n*gga she dont know from a hole in the wall, how am I supposed to look at most broads? Seriously. Its why guys say those one liners you speak of.
Both of you. The problem is: MALES usually fall victim to their own erection and FEMALES usually fall victim to their own emotions.

Listen. Males and females "play the same game". I've seen some dirty a.ss dudes like I have seen dirty a.ss bi*ches. That does NOT negate the good women out there as well as good men. I am a lesbian, so I have seen "straight" females wanting to "do things" with me and have a man or husband at home...and I am like, really?

It is easy to get a man or woman but HARD to find a GOOD woman or man. People let prior situations or stories told to them by friends or what they read in a magazine to control how you think of ALL women. That is NOT fair, period. You can't let your experiences with some random hoes change your mind about a woman you may meet in the future who would be good to you.

You have different types of females, some are women, ladies, hoe's,s.luts etc. You should know by now that there are a lot ofs.luts, hoe's etc probably 7/10 that you meet. That doesn't mean you take all of them in to f.uck and then say, "See, this is proof that bi*ches ain't sh*t".

Men can't get pregnant and is external so they can't be seen TECHNICALLY a a "hoe". Women are internal and suppose to be scared, she being internal is being entered into by different men through out her life, this lowers her "value". So, this is the reason why some men see females as that they all hers.lut's, wh0ores etc once they have hit it being that the female have a husband. You still can't use your past situations to sum up all females and in turn sleep with bi*ches and use that bi*ch to sum up the next GOOD female you may want to date. I can guarantee you some of the guys in here have slept with a bi*ch when they got a girl at home.
 5 years ago '05        #77
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Man when I really think about it, the birds of a feather sh*t is true. If her friends is trifling she most likely the same way otherwise why would she entertain dat sh*t
 06-24-2012, 04:42 AM         #78
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Yeah that's me. Okay, so you don't find me attractive. Maybe I am ugly as fuc.k to you, a disappointment or average. What is your point? Most of you if not half you stay trying to joke on someone just to make the thread better and have everyone dic.k ride you. Usually reply back with but you are ugly.

Okay, so what is the point? Make a rebuttal of what I said or move around.
all he did was ask if that's you, why you getting so defensive?

fact that you a.ssumed he was calling you ugly as fu*k.....if the paper bag fits
 5 years ago '09        #79
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
all he did was ask if that's you, why you getting so defensive?

fact that you a.ssumed he was calling you ugly as fu*k.....if the paper bag fits
Okay, again it is simple. Most of the guys on here retort to stupid statements when that cannot muster up anything. Maybe you didn't catch on but I did, I been on bx too long not to know what he his hitting. Him and the others who were posting "" knows too accept you. It is not about being defensive. I replied the way it fits.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy