Jun 21 - Almost all women who cheat never get caught by their partners, but a fifth of men do

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
I just got caught yesterday
 5 years ago '11        #42
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4473 4473
who gives fu*k about these hoes anyway? this aint new. that why u gotta go by the f.e.d.e code. fu*k em den duck em.
 5 years ago '07        #43
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 brazidee said:
is that you in your avy?
im going back to bed
 5 years ago '05        #44
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Women don't get caught cheating because they got funky a.ss friends who cheat on their man too...So they all tight as hell and they go out together and of course if you suspect something and ask its like "Hell No I wouldn't cheat on you baby...Ask Keisha"...KNOWING damn well that bi*ch cheating too and she can't rat you out because y'all rat her a.ss out...I always told my ex...If you hanging around bi*ches who you claim cheat on your man...you going to do the EXACT same sh*t...bi*ches ain't sh*t...See I said Ex
 5 years ago '06        #45
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 KNerd said:
bi*ches can't get away with lying if you don't believe a single thing that comes out of their mouth
powerful post
 06-23-2012, 07:44 AM         #46
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just continue to get your money and have someone go undercover and talk to your girl, if she take the bait then cut the bi*ch off. You guys never seen cheaters? You have to do your own investigating. She'lll never know what happened, won't no bi*ch get over on me.
 5 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9636 9636
fu*k that 'women are smarter and more sophisticated' bullsh*t. men cheat because they can. women cheat to send a message. if a man isn't paying attention in the first place, and the woman cheats to send a message, exactly how smart is that considering the man isn't paying attention and won't find out unless she tells him?
 5 years ago '11        #48
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Its all fun and games until you get a STD and don't know who you got it from
 5 years ago '05        #49
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10790 10790
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Some of y'all sound bitter. All kinds of one liners like, that is why, "I don't trust females". Another reason why people cheat is because everybody running around in a relationship cheating on that person because they don't want to get "played" first.

To many immature people. Everybody does not cheat. To many magazines and "emotional conversations" from home boys to home boys conversations and to home girls to home girls conversations. People get conditioned to believe the next man or woman's story about how their partner was cheating. Granted you can't trust everybody, hell sometimes not even family or friends but going through life, "I don't want a relationship because females are trifling" type of thoughts, keep you going in circles and heading no where.

Saying not everybody cheats is like saying not everybody sins. sh*t is inevitable. Everybody does in some kind of way nobody is innocent.
 5 years ago '05        #50
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 KNerd said:
bi*ches can't get away with lying if you don't believe a single thing that comes out of their mouth
this
 06-23-2012, 09:55 AM         #51
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Some of y'all sound bitter. All kinds of one liners like, that is why, "I don't trust females". Another reason why people cheat is because everybody running around in a relationship cheating on that person because they don't want to get "played" first.

To many immature people. Everybody does not cheat. To many magazines and "emotional conversations" from home boys to home boys conversations and to home girls to home girls conversations. People get conditioned to believe the next man or woman's story about how their partner was cheating. Granted you can't trust everybody, hell sometimes not even family or friends but going through life, "I don't want a relationship because females are trifling" type of thoughts, keep you going in circles and heading no where.
Ok check this out...
I been fuhking my neighbor (older white broad) for a good 6 months now (I moved into this house about 8 months ago). Shes married got 2 kids. She came over one day welcomed me to the neighborhood didnt see much of her after that aside from the usual hi & bye when Im coming & going. Im kickin it outside one day drinking my drink listening to ESPN radio she comes over & gets into this "Oh you like to drink too I see" sh*t. So I tell her she can sit down asked if shed like a glass & we started rappin from there. Told me bout her husband military life. I told her Ima vet yada yada just some regular talk is all. So she starts coming over more cause her husband gets a.ssigned to Kuwait & one day one thing led to another & we wound up gettin it poppin. I feel bad cause I was in Iraq & I seen guys lose it cause their ladies left em or were cheating but as a man (& trust me I hate to go here) but its hard to turn down pu$$y when its in your face like that. Now I gotta gang of stories about trife chicks but this ones more recent & I'll ask, who's wrong in this situation? Me? Her? Both of us? Does one get more blame than the other? And as a man, me seeing how easily this woman married to a soldier kids & all would slide off to some n*gga she dont know from a hole in the wall, how am I supposed to look at most broads? Seriously. Its why guys say those one liners you speak of.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-23-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #52
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KEYLOW said:
Youre not gone get anywhere with that, thats bitter, what if you run into the right one and cheat on her? You lost because of an article you read.
The right one?

There ain't no right one man. It's the one you make it work with. Love is a battlefield. Gotta be TTG.
 06-23-2012, 10:02 AM         #53
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
Aint you the n*gga who said you been cheating on your girl for 6 years but when yall get married you gone stop cos marriage is 'sacred'

Thats the last time I take something on BX seriously.
 06-23-2012, 10:30 AM         #54
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoes be cheating and don't tell you because the n*gga they are fu*king don't have more money than you. I bet if the n*gga had more money she'd be leaving your a.ss in a heartbeat waiting on chance to have a f!ght and break up.

If your girl like girls then you might not have it too bad because you might be able to talk her to bringing someone new in the relationship. But at the end of the day you have to handle your business and make sure your money right because when these hoes decide to leave you'll be happy they left, but when your money right they don't wanna leave.

You gotta let these hoes know, you get down with me you down for life, the only way you leaving is in a body bag. You wanna fu*k bi*ches, that's cool, but I get to fu*k them too, you wanna fu*k a n*gga? You better be bringing me half of that n*gga check and you better use protection and make sure this n*gga is clean, and you better get the fu*k in here and handle your business and take care of your kid bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #55
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
This comes as no surprise and is exactly why we don't love these hoes.
^^this^^
 06-23-2012, 11:05 AM         #56
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Hoes be cheating and don't tell you because the n*gga they are fu*king don't have more money than you. I bet if the n*gga had more money she'd be leaving your a.ss in a heartbeat waiting on chance to have a f!ght and break up.

If your girl like girls then you might not have it too bad because you might be able to talk her to bringing someone new in the relationship. But at the end of the day you have to handle your business and make sure your money right because when these hoes decide to leave you'll be happy they left, but when your money right they don't wanna leave.

You gotta let these hoes know, you get down with me you down for life, the only way you leaving is in a body bag. You wanna fu*k bi*ches, that's cool, but I get to fu*k them too, you wanna fu*k a n*gga? You better be bringing me half of that n*gga check and you better use protection and make sure this n*gga is clean, and you better get the fu*k in here and handle your business and take care of your kid bi*ch.
The fuhk is you talkin' bout? You watch too much tv holmes.
 06-23-2012, 11:13 AM         #57
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The fuhk is you talkin' bout? You watch too much tv holmes.
I don't have cable. You ain't about that life. You thought that sh*t only happened on TV?
 5 years ago '04        #58
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
ima def bump this thread next friday and read some of yall responses on my show lls.
 5 years ago '10        #59
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
To be honest, it's not even that they're better at cheating. A lot of guys are too prideful to go searching for sh*t that may make us wanna k!ll 'em. Females wanna look through phones, Facebooks, etc. Get in contact with every chick they find in our contacts. Us dudes (some do, but most sane cats don't) ain't 'bout to be calling every dude in her phone on some.. " Yo, is this Mike? Stay the fu*k away from girl, motherfu*ka! "

Plus, with us.. we know that it's not always about doing sh*t without her knowing, but whether or not we can get her to stay after she finds out. That's where the slyness comes into play. Once you got 'em at a certain point it doesn't matter if they catch you because they'll stay anyway. Hit 'em with the.. " You know I love you, right? " Be on your " perfect man " sh*t for 'bout 2-3 weeks until sh*t smooths over then be right back on your bullsh*t. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Just my opinion.
 5 years ago '04        #60
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago