Jun 21 - Almost all women who cheat never get caught by their partners, but a fifth of men do

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
whats a n*gga to do when he's tired of chasing hoes and want a wife tho?
Find new hoes?

Nawl but seriuosly, trusting these no good females is like trusting the govt.
 06-22-2012, 07:21 PM         #22
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The source is "UndercoverLovers.com" and the DailyMail - which is the British equivelant of a tabloid Fox News - has been running several stories referencing studies by "UndercoverLovers.com"

Clearly this company is paying the DailyMail for advertising.

This has no reflection on most men or most women, as it's a study of loose c*nts, not normal people.

It'd be like trying to gauge the habits of normal people who enjoy a beer by surveying at a fu*king AA meeting.

Stop posting these stories and promoting the fu*king undercoverlovers website. No person who can think critically gives a sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #23
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 ima80baby said:
This comes as no surprise and is exactly why we don't love these hoes.
well fu*kin said!!!
 06-22-2012, 07:24 PM         #24
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'
 5 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
I can believe this.
 5 years ago '08        #26
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'

this is reaching
15%?
fu*k outta here
 06-22-2012, 07:41 PM         #27
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as soon as I fu*k a chick I immediately brag about it to everyone I know
 5 years ago '09        #28
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 KEYLOW said:
Youre not gone get anywhere with that, thats bitter, what if you run into the right one and cheat on her? You lost because of an article you read.
 KEYLOW said:
It actually stated men still cheat more than women do, women just get caught less.
 5 years ago '09        #29
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
Some of y'all sound bitter. All kinds of one liners like, that is why, "I don't trust females". Another reason why people cheat is because everybody running around in a relationship cheating on that person because they don't want to get "played" first.

To many immature people. Everybody does not cheat. To many magazines and "emotional conversations" from home boys to home boys conversations and to home girls to home girls conversations. People get conditioned to believe the next man or woman's story about how their partner was cheating. Granted you can't trust everybody, hell sometimes not even family or friends but going through life, "I don't want a relationship because females are trifling" type of thoughts, keep you going in circles and heading no where.
 06-22-2012, 08:15 PM         #30
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Some of y'all sound bitter. All kinds of one liners like, that is why, "I don't trust females". Another reason why people cheat is because everybody running around in a relationship cheating on that person because they don't want to get "played" first.

To many immature people. Everybody does not cheat. To many magazines and "emotional conversations" from home boys to home boys conversations and to home girls to home girls conversations. People get conditioned to believe the next man or woman's story about how their partner was cheating. Granted you can't trust everybody, hell sometimes not even family or friends but going through life, "I don't want a relationship because females are trifling" type of thoughts, keep you going in circles and heading no where.
is that you in your avy?
 5 years ago '09        #31
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 brazidee said:
is that you in your avy?
Bx is ruthless
 5 years ago '10        #32
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
like i always say if u dont know where yo chic at right now, location n friends and all then yeah yo girl aint yo girl..more like get yo hoe mang lol if yo chic aint asking for your passwords to fb n myspace n twitter...u better watch her ya dig!!

if yo shorty aint tryin to be in yo sh*t 24/7 then sumthn aint right...a girl is wayyyy stingy n they aint trying to share nuthn good especially if its anything to do with their love life lol....so in other ords if u wanna keep yo women out da streets...beat it right in da sheets...eod
 5 years ago '12        #33
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,224 | Props total: 489 489
 Spiffy said:
no bi*ch can ever be trusted, I dont give a fu*k if she has been by your side for 20 years. You know what I hate more then bi*ches, those dudes who say "My girl aint like that, she will never do that to me"
but.... my girl aint like that....she will never do that to me...
 5 years ago '06        #34
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
THIS IS NOT NEWS...
 06-22-2012, 09:49 PM         #35
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You know why this is?

Cats will fu*k the girl that lives two houses away. A bi*ch might drive all the way across town plus sometimes you be so happy to get them out of the house sometimes you just dont give a fu*k lonig as they are gone long.

06-22-2012, 09:52 PM         #36
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #37
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
Its probably because most n*ggas too lazy to find out. Guys dont go around looking for this and that, checking the phone constantly like females are. Hell me included, I know if that sh*t dont fall on my face then i probably wouldnt know either unless she starts acting funny. Coupled with the fact, like someone said earlier, the background chick always is going to surface so she can become the main chick...always..The guy just trying to get his willy wet.
 5 years ago '11        #38
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 brazidee said:
as soon as I fu*k a chick I immediately brag about it to everyone I know
me too

06-23-2012, 04:25 AM         #39
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hat almost 100 per cent of women
 06-23-2012, 04:36 AM         #40
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
problem is. Men d!cking down a chick don't care if she got a man. A bi*ch fu*king some other girl man will almost always get the man caught up.

But at the end of the day, more times than not that relationship wouldn't going nowhere anyway prior to the cheating, which is why n*gga cheated.
Home         

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy