'Breaking Bad' Star Anna Gunn: Why People Used to Think, 'Skyler's a bi%$h'

most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 dman 4901 said:
i can respect that an see where your coming from prideful might have not been the perfect word for u but i feel it was an he was a pus*y at the same time two
if that makes sense

an i understand her not wanting him to give up an die BUT ITS HIS CHOCIE a SOMEWHAT selfish chocie but his none the less an at that time he saw nothing but suffering heading his way so can you blame him for not wanting to be some half dead corpse barely alive laying on some bed rackin up hospital bills it was like shes getting mad at him for having cancer an not TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD shes not the one who has a death warrent in there chest shes still gonna be alive you know an be able 2 watch the kids grow up just how i feel
i feel you homie...but dre saying that walt was a "prideful" man was quite amusing and deserved my response, his pride has literally nothing to do with anything. he didnt take that handout because he was "prideful" he didnt take that hand out because (like he said in the video) someone else was choosing what he should do, and thats a cycle that after 50 years of living he finally felt had to stop

he's so prideful but yet he's not willing to put up any f!ght against cancer and just wither away and die, so many contradictions when it comes to walt and being "prideful". if anything his unwillingness to f!ght cancer was another example of his selfishness (like you said.) you have a son, a pregnant wife with a kid on the way and the only thing he can think of is how they will remember HIM.


Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-26-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #82
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
i feel you homie...but dre saying that walt was a "prideful" man was quite amusing and deserved my response, his pride has literally nothing to do with anything. he didnt take that handout because he was "prideful" he didnt take that hand out because (like he said in the video) someone else was choosing what he should do, and thats a cycle that after 50 years of living he finally felt had to stop

he's so prideful but yet he's not willing to put up any f!ght against cancer and just wither away and die, so many contradictions when it comes to walt and being "prideful". if anything his unwillingness to f!ght cancer was another example of his selfishness (like you said.) you have a son, a pregnant wife with a kid on the way and the only thing he can think of is how they will remember HIM.
It wasn't that he initially didn't want to put up a f!ght.

He was hesitant at first bc the treatment was ridiculously expensive and he didn't want his family to be left with a huge bill after he was dead. That and he didn't think the treatment was doing anything but making him feel worse so he didn't want to live his last days feeling like that. I can understand that.
 5 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
It wasn't that he initially didn't want to put up a f!ght.

He was hesitant at first bc the treatment was ridiculously expensive and he didn't want his family to be left with a huge bill after he was dead. That and he didn't think the treatment was doing anything but making him feel worse so he didn't want to live his last days feeling like that. I can understand that.
have to disagree homie...thats EXACTLY why he didnt want to put up a f!ght. you guys want to keep making excuses for walt's actions. its cancer, no matter if he gets treatment or not his last few days are most likely not going to be that bright so you have to completely miss me with that one. he tells you time and time again that he is doing this because its WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, and thats a feeling that he hasnt felt in forever and he was practically intoxicated by it which led him to "breaking bad".
 5 years ago '08        #84
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
have to disagree homie...thats EXACTLY why he didnt want to put up a f!ght. you guys want to keep making excuses for walt's actions. its cancer, no matter if he gets treatment or not his last few days are most likely not going to be that bright so you have to completely miss me with that one. he tells you time and time again that he is doing this because its WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, and thats a feeling that he hasnt felt in forever and he was practically intoxicated by it which led him to "breaking bad".
Eventually he got intoxicated with the rush of dealing, but that wasn't til way later.

The whole point of him doing what he was doing initially was for the money for his treatment and to leave to his family.

Wasn't til way later it was more about his own selfish reasons and him feeling alive again.
 5 years ago '05        #85
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
Eventually he got intoxicated with the rush of dealing, but that wasn't til way later.

The whole point of him doing what he was doing initially was for the money for his treatment and to leave to his family.

Wasn't til way later it was more about his own selfish reasons and him feeling alive again.
none of this is true, he was intoxicated with being able to CHOOSE and he choose to "break bad". he started to feel alive once he started cooking, he says it HIMSELF (do you guys remember the show?) at the end of the pilot episode you saw a new walt. coming in getting in bed, not giving a fu*k what skylar is saying, and fu*ks the sh*t out of her. he was feeling "alive" after the first episode

and once again, he didnt start cooking for the money, cant stressed that enough. he started cooking because it gave him an opportunity to feel something that he hasnt felt in forever, or maybe never felt at all, thats the point of the whole show. how these feelings have embodied him and practically taken him over since he was diagnosed.
 5 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
none of this is true, he was intoxicated with being able to CHOOSE and he choose to "break bad". he started to feel alive once he started cooking, he says it HIMSELF (do you guys remember the show?) at the end of the pilot episode you saw a new walt. coming in getting in bed, not giving a fu*k what skylar is saying, and fu*ks the sh*t out of her. he was feeling "alive" after the first episode

and once again, he didnt start cooking for the money, cant stressed that enough. he started cooking because it gave him an opportunity to feel something that he hasnt felt in forever, or maybe never felt at all, thats the point of the whole show. how these feelings have embodied him and practically taken him over since he was diagnosed.
Ya, he feels alive right from the beginning, but how many conversations did he have w/Jesse where he talks about doing this for his family?

And what does he do w/the money? He pays for his treatment. Idk how you can debate that.
 5 years ago '05        #87
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya, he feels alive right from the beginning, but how many conversations did he have w/Jesse where he talks about doing this for his family?

And what does he do w/the money? He pays for his treatment. Idk how you can debate that.
look up what he said about chirality and you will see exactly why i can debate it. his family was not the primary reason he is doing this, if you dont get that then you dont really get the show. and if his family was the reason the show would be over by now. he gives you his mindset at the very beginning in the most honest way possible in that pillow scene, he flat out tells you. he is tired of being a pushover, he's tired of not living, he's tired of other people choosing whats best for him so he decides to finally act on it and you get what you're seeing. him leaving money for his family is later on the list
 5 years ago '08        #88
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
look up what he said about chirality and you will see exactly why i can debate it. his family was not the primary reason he is doing this, if you dont get that then you dont really get the show. and if his family was the reason the show would be over by now. he gives you his mindset at the very beginning in the most honest way possible in that pillow scene, he flat out tells you. he is tired of being a pushover, he's tired of not living, he's tired of other people choosing whats best for him so he decides to finally act on it and you get what you're seeing. him leaving money for his family is later on the list
Like I said, not initially. He transforms in to that, but that's not how it starts.
 5 years ago '05        #89
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
Like I said, not initially. He transforms in to that, but that's not how it starts.
and like i said this is wrong. "the only thing i have left is how i CHOOSE to deal with this", he didnt say the only thing he had left was to make sure his family was set, or that he can pay for treatment, he said what i just quoted...and everything you seen since is how he choose to deal with this
 5 years ago '08        #90
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
and like i said this is wrong. "the only thing i have left is how i CHOOSE to deal with this", he didnt say the only thing he had left was to make sure his family was set, or that he can pay for treatment, he said what i just quoted...and everything you seen since is how he choose to deal with this
That statement includes all the sh*t w/his family and treatment as well.

We aren't going to agree on this. All good though. Nothing wrong w/INTELLIGENT debates.
 5 years ago '05        #91
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
That statement includes all the sh*t w/his family and treatment as well.

We aren't going to agree on this. All good though. Nothing wrong w/INTELLIGENT debates.
yeah we arent going to agree but its all encompassing, kind of like when he's talking about science.


[video - click to view]


around the 4 minute mark he's talking about science but he is also telling you what the whole premise of the show


Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-26-2012 at 10:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #92
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 SM said:
"As she has become badder and turned a corner, she becomes more of a human being, where before it looked like she was more of a moral pillar" Gunn said. "And Skyler is not somebody who shows a huge amount of emotion. She holds her cards very close to the vest. I think that had something to do with the perception of her," Gunn added. "As the complexity has come into her character, I think she's becomes much more of a human being that people can relate to."
Moral Piller my *ss. She cheated on him and tried to take his family away from him for seemingly no reason...while he was dying of cancer. She was selfish and was making it all about her. That's why I think she's a b*tch.
 5 years ago '11        #93
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 SandmanNyC said:
disagree. he could have gotten the money and the job, but he's a man. why would he go work for a company that he built and was a.ssed out of. he has cancer and NOW they decide to do good by him (which is bullsh*t, b/c that company should be 1/3 his). no man would go work for some fu*ks who fu*ked him over and are living a lucrative life style because of him. only a coward and weak person would do that.

plus he didn't even want the treatment, it was too expensive for him. but his bi*ch wife made him get it (which isn't the reason she was a bi*ch). he thought he was as good as gone and didn't want to leave his family in debt. he actually wanted to leave em with enough money to live comfortably. so a guy whose never broken a law in his life gets out of his norm, and does something drastic like cook meth to secure his FAMILY'S FUTURE even though he won't be around to enjoy it, and your calling him selfish?

get yo sh*t right

co sign on this I will always hate her whenever I re-watch it on Netflix I fast forward pass her parts.
 5 years ago '04        #94
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
She is a bi*ch...
 5 years ago '05        #95
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 GetuOne said:
Moral Piller my *ss. She cheated on him and tried to take his family away from him for seemingly no reason...while he was dying of cancer. She was selfish and was making it all about her. That's why I think she's a b*tch.
for seemingly no reason? come on homie you cant be serious with that
 5 years ago '11        #96
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 1701 1701
when she told Walt she fu*ked Ted we all felt like we got cheated on lol
 5 years ago '11        #97
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 1701 1701
 WMYakballzWM said:
i hated that c*nt, gave walt all this sh*t about morals and all this other bullsh*t and yet she goes and fu*ks her boss on the desk while her retarded son is trying to pour a bowl of cereal.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ricengravy said:
when she told Walt she fu*ked Ted we all felt like we got cheated on lol
that wh0ore
 5 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ricengravy said:
when she told Walt she fu*ked Ted we all felt like we got cheated on lol
that sh*t is real as fu*k , looked us right in the eye too. over the salad
 5 years ago '09        #100
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
fu*k that sh*t! From the first episode I thought she was a bi*ch and as the last episode aired from last season I said the same damn thing. She is a straight up c*nt bi*ch but I would fu*k her though.

Oh yeah my fave scene of the whole series involving her is the day Walt comes in the house and starts to angrily fu*k her making her head hit the refrigerator. sh*t was pure comedy and had me in tears. fu*k Skylar and her sister.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy