'Breaking Bad' Star Anna Gunn: Why People Used to Think, 'Skyler's a bi%$h'

most viewed right now
 116
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 youknowmystelo said:
Simp may have been a bad choice of words but you get what I'm saying.

Some MAN wisdom right here:
Bond. Based Bond.
 6 years ago '09        #62
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 StateProperty88 said:
i couldnt agree more, people call her a bi*ch and im thinking "do they even see what walt is putting her through"

she's strong and you can see why walt married her because she is the ying to his yang and has (or i should say had) more backbone then he ever did
co-sign

she's annoying at times but imo walt makes it hard for her...i understand walt was trying to keep it a secret early on but what is she suppose to think...he's out all hours...got 2 cellphones..... doesn't explain sh*t to her.....what woman you know would be okay with those type of actions


i agree shes a bi*ch at time but its not unwarranted bi*chiness......its a reaction to walts recklessness and secretiveness
 6 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 carltouss619 said:
man if he was black, omg
but he's been married for 30 years.......most black men who slap their chicks usually end up k!lling them


you guys can learn something from sean.........in the words of the prolific pimp ken "control yo hoe mayne"
 06-23-2012, 08:59 PM         #64
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Go watch Six Feet Under and have yourself a good cry, bi*ch.

I'm a moron but Jesse's girl was innocent I'd say you can't be that stupid but you very well might be.
 SlickJ101 said:
I almost forgot, "Limitless is a great movie."
These pathetic "insults" made me cringed.


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-23-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #65
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1623 1623
n*ggas in here typing essays on if shes a bi*ch or not

She's a hoe.... Cheated on Walt wit her boss, smfh. N u simp n*ggas are ok wit this
 6 years ago '08        #66
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 stizz44 said:
Hank def got shot cuz of Walt. Gomey and the other tall DEA Boss right in the middle of the sh*t too and they aint gettin shot, probally cuz they dont have a direct connection to Walt.
Just like most of his DEA buddies didn't get blown up by that turtle? Riiiiight.
 6 years ago '08        #67
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 youknowmystelo said:
These pathetic "insults" made me cringed.
Good, now you know how most people feel when they have to read your bullsh*t, sm.
 6 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,461 | Props total: 3212 3212
 StateProperty88 said:
you proved my point "but he's a man", no he became a man during the show. he started the show a pus*y. he mainly did this for himself, he took a look back at what his life was and was disappointed at what he saw, so once he had the opportunity to "break bad" he took it because its something that he never did once in his life. just because he did it though doesnt mean it was the right thing to do.

he was very selfish, i dont really see how you cant see that. when he had half a mil stashed away and could walk away he choose to STAY...why? it wasnt because of his family, they were set, he hit that number...he did it for himself homie
I think u have missed vital concepts of the show... I know ppl see things differently but ur way off on ur allegations... He started the show a prideful man... Keyword is prideful... U need to learn what prideful means before u classify it as pus*y... Ppl with pride would rather work and earn the things they get in life... Not take hand outs... A pus*y wants hand outs... Walt made that clear from the jump... As the show progressed and he beat cancer and already caught up in the drug game he started to become his alter ego... Heisenberg which is a more self oriented prideful person... Heisenberg is selfish... Not Walt... Walt does anything for his family... Heisenberg didn't show up until season 3... The shows transformation completely went over head... Walt could have k!lled Gus at any time... It wasn't until Gus threatened his family that he knew Gus couldn't live anymore...

Skylar was a bi*ch for the first few seasons... She didn't care how Walt felt about dealing with cancer she only cared about how she felt and how she would miss him... She wasn't thinking about how they could pay for treatment that may not even work when their family is already in debt... When Walt would explain his feelings Skylar didn't care she wanted him to do what she wanted... Like asking his ex friends for money when she knows Walt doesn't like handouts or to be given anything like charity... Forcing him to take treatments when he does not want to spend his last days in a bed slowly dying as his family looks at him in pity... She didn't care how Walt felt... And Walt was living his life as if there was no tomorrow since he was dying... He wanted to make sure when he was gone his family had money to live on... He couldn't tell his wife as u see how she acted when he did tell her how he was getting the money... So he did the right thing in not telling her cuz telling her made her go fu*k her boss and want to break up their family... How can u be so naive to blaming Walt for hiding his activities when u saw the outcome when he finally told the truth?


Last edited by dre03; 06-24-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #69
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 dre03 said:
I think u have missed vital concepts of the show... I know ppl see things differently but ur way off on ur allegations... He started the show a prideful man... Keyword is prideful... U need to learn what prideful means before u classify it as pus*y... Ppl with pride would rather work and earn the things they get in life... Not take hand outs... A pus*y wants hand outs... Walt made that clear from the jump... As the show progressed and he beat cancer and already caught up in the drug game he started to become his alter ego... Heisenberg which is a more self oriented prideful person... Heisenberg is selfish... Not Walt... Walt does anything for his family... Heisenberg didn't show up until season 3... The shows transformation completely went over head... Walt could have k!lled Gus at any time... It wasn't until Gus threatened his family that he knew Gus couldn't live anymore...

Skylar was a bi*ch for the first few seasons... She didn't care how Walt felt about dealing with cancer she only cared about how she felt and how she would miss him... She wasn't thinking about how they could pay for treatment that may not even work when their family is already in debt... When Walt would explain his feelings Skylar didn't care she wanted him to do what she wanted... Like asking his ex friends for money when she knows Walt doesn't like handouts or to be given anything like charity... Forcing him to take treatments when he does not want to spend his last days in a bed slowly dying as his family looks at him in pity... She didn't care how Walt felt... And Walt was living his life as if there was no tomorrow since he was dying... He wanted to make sure when he was gone his family had money to live on... He couldn't tell his wife as u see how she acted when he did tell her how he was getting the money... So he did the right thing in not telling her cuz telling her made her go fu*k her boss and want to break up their family... How can u be so naive to blaming Walt for hiding his activities when u saw the outcome when he finally told the truth?
 6 years ago '09        #70
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 8931 8931
Walt gave Jesse the Ricin way before his family was threatened.

I wouldn't blame Walt but his actions are what caused all the sh*t around him to happen.
 6 years ago '05        #71
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 dre03 said:
I think u have missed vital concepts of the show... I know ppl see things differently but ur way off on ur allegations... He started the show a prideful man... Keyword is prideful... U need to learn what prideful means before u classify it as pus*y... Ppl with pride would rather work and earn the things they get in life... Not take hand outs... A pus*y wants hand outs... Walt made that clear from the jump... As the show progressed and he beat cancer and already caught up in the drug game he started to become his alter ego... Heisenberg which is a more self oriented prideful person... Heisenberg is selfish... Not Walt... Walt does anything for his family... Heisenberg didn't show up until season 3... The shows transformation completely went over head... Walt could have k!lled Gus at any time... It wasn't until Gus threatened his family that he knew Gus couldn't live anymore...

Skylar was a bi*ch for the first few seasons... She didn't care how Walt felt about dealing with cancer she only cared about how she felt and how she would miss him... She wasn't thinking about how they could pay for treatment that may not even work when their family is already in debt... When Walt would explain his feelings Skylar didn't care she wanted him to do what she wanted... Like asking his ex friends for money when she knows Walt doesn't like handouts or to be given anything like charity... Forcing him to take treatments when he does not want to spend his last days in a bed slowly dying as his family looks at him in pity... She didn't care how Walt felt... And Walt was living his life as if there was no tomorrow since he was dying... He wanted to make sure when he was gone his family had money to live on... He couldn't tell his wife as u see how she acted when he did tell her how he was getting the money... So he did the right thing in not telling her cuz telling her made her go fu*k her boss and want to break up their family... How can u be so naive to blaming Walt for hiding his activities when u saw the outcome when he finally told the truth?
homie i fully understand the concept of the show, thats why your post is funny to me. he basically called himself a pus*y when he was talking to the therapist when he went nekkid in the store. he decided NOT to get treatment because he felt as though he FINALLY had control of something...those are his words. he was 50 years old and felt like an underachieving mundane pushover...FACT if you cant get that then we can agree to disagree.

you saw the outcome of skylar FINDING OUT THE TRUTH. the lies and everything that led up to that moment were just as damaging to the relationship then what he was actually doing. as you can see she doesnt really have a problem with it now does she? however she had a problem with him lying at every chance he got (even when he didnt need to.) and miss me with the "heisenberg is selfish, walt isnt" talk, he is selfish and if you want to go that route i could say "walt is a pus*y, heisenberg isnt", see how that works? he's been selfish pretty much throughout the whole show.

skylar didnt care about walt felt? to me its the other way around. and once again him wanting to make sure his family was set was SECONDARY, he has proven that time and time again. he saw this as an opportunity to finally live (his words) and "break bad". he had a chance to get out the game when his family was set, if thats what it was all about his family why didnt he get out? because he didnt want to...because he was selfish and it wasnt about his family to begin with, its clear as day


Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-26-2012 at 07:09 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #72
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5608 5608
 dre03 said:
I think u have missed vital concepts of the show... I know ppl see things differently but ur way off on ur allegations... He started the show a prideful man... Keyword is prideful... U need to learn what prideful means before u classify it as pus*y... Ppl with pride would rather work and earn the things they get in life... Not take hand outs... A pus*y wants hand outs... Walt made that clear from the jump... As the show progressed and he beat cancer and already caught up in the drug game he started to become his alter ego... Heisenberg which is a more self oriented prideful person... Heisenberg is selfish... Not Walt... Walt does anything for his family... Heisenberg didn't show up until season 3... The shows transformation completely went over head... Walt could have k!lled Gus at any time... It wasn't until Gus threatened his family that he knew Gus couldn't live anymore...

Skylar was a bi*ch for the first few seasons... She didn't care how Walt felt about dealing with cancer she only cared about how she felt and how she would miss him... She wasn't thinking about how they could pay for treatment that may not even work when their family is already in debt... When Walt would explain his feelings Skylar didn't care she wanted him to do what she wanted... Like asking his ex friends for money when she knows Walt doesn't like handouts or to be given anything like charity... Forcing him to take treatments when he does not want to spend his last days in a bed slowly dying as his family looks at him in pity... She didn't care how Walt felt... And Walt was living his life as if there was no tomorrow since he was dying... He wanted to make sure when he was gone his family had money to live on... He couldn't tell his wife as u see how she acted when he did tell her how he was getting the money... So he did the right thing in not telling her cuz telling her made her go fu*k her boss and want to break up their family... How can u be so naive to blaming Walt for hiding his activities when u saw the outcome when he finally told the truth?
thank you :giggity: best comment ive read
 6 years ago '05        #73
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 dman 4901 said:
thank you :giggity: best comment ive read
no disrespect, but you guys seem to have selective memory when it comes to the show. go back and watch the talking pillow scene in season one where he gives you an honest appraisal of who he thinks he really is...and the last word you would think of is "prideful"

edit:

[video - click to view]



Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-26-2012 at 07:45 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #74
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 Bouncer said:
n*ggas in here typing essays on if shes a bi*ch or not

She's a hoe.... Cheated on Walt wit her boss, smfh. N u simp n*ggas are ok wit this
Wouldn't getting mad at her being a hoe be simp-ish?

BTW StateProperty88 been dropping facts this whole thread.
 6 years ago '05        #75
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 TH35 said:
Wouldn't getting mad at her being a hoe be simp-ish?

BTW StateProperty88 been dropping facts this whole thread.
i do what i can...this convo has me real hyped about the season though, its almost here
 6 years ago '07        #76
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 StateProperty88 said:
i do what i can...this convo has me real hyped about the season though, its almost here
Yea, I don't really like the split but at least its finally here in less than a month.
 6 years ago '12        #77
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5608 5608
 StateProperty88 said:
no disrespect, but you guys seem to have selective memory when it comes to the show. go back and watch the talking pillow scene in season one where he gives you an honest appraisal of who he thinks he really is...and the last word you would think of is "prideful"

edit:
that part is why i hate that chick skyler her sister was right CANCER DESTROYS PEOPLE IVE SEEN FIRST HAND WAT IT DOES an the meds they put you on an the toll it takes on the body yes he had a family BUT he had a right to choose to live or die an she kept using the family as a weapon for her arguement instead of supporting him life aint easy we all at some point gotta make that chocie just my two cents i still agree wit the other guy he basically describes the whole show to a t BUT thats the beauty of the show most can see things differently ps i hope gus comes back on some 2face sh*t


Last edited by dman 4901; 06-26-2012 at 08:08 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #78
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 TH35 said:
Yea, I don't really like the split but at least its finally here in less than a month.
yeah fu*k the split, but at least we will still have something to look forward to, because it'll be a sad day when its all over
 6 years ago '05        #79
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 dman 4901 said:
that part is why i hate that chick skyler her sister was right CANCER DESTROYS PEOPLE IVE SEEN FIRST HAND WAT IT DOES an the meds they put you on an the toll it takes on the body yes he had a family BUT he had a right to choose to live or die an she kept using the family as a weapon for her arguement instead of supporting him life aint easy we all at some point gotta make that chocie just my two cents i still agree wit the other guy he basically describes the whole show to a t BUT thats the beauty of the show most can see things differently ps i hope gus comes back on some 2face sh*t
im sure most of us have felt the wrath of cancer (myself included) but him not wanting treatment had nothing to do with what her sister said , it had everything to do with him NEVER making his own decisions, he says it himself.

how can you claim walt is so prideful when he openly admits that he can't/won't EVER MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS...thats prideful to you? the dude was a fu*king genius and if im not mistaken nobel prize winner, working two jobs (one's at a car wash) and struggling to make ends meet

and i dont see why you hate skylar because of that. she wanted her husband to live. i doubt that the significant other of someone that has cancer would just be cool with letting them die, especially with a child on the way. she sees the man that she's been married to for over 15 years about to die, how do we expect her to react?
 6 years ago '12        #80
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5608 5608
 StateProperty88 said:
im sure most of us have felt the wrath of cancer (myself included) but him not wanting treatment had nothing to do with what her sister said , it had everything to do with him NEVER making his own decisions, he says it himself.

how can you claim walt is so prideful when he openly admits that he can't/won't EVER MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS...thats prideful to you? the dude was a fu*king genius and if im not mistaken nobel prize winner, working two jobs (one's at a car wash) and struggling to make ends meet

and i dont see why you hate skylar because of that. she wanted her husband to live. i doubt that the significant other of someone that has cancer would just be cool with letting them die, especially with a child on the way. she sees the man that she's been married to for over 15 years about to die, how do we expect her to react?
i can respect that an see where your coming from prideful might have not been the perfect word for u but i feel it was an he was a pus*y at the same time two
if that makes sense

an i understand her not wanting him to give up an die BUT ITS HIS CHOCIE a SOMEWHAT selfish chocie but his none the less an at that time he saw nothing but suffering heading his way so can you blame him for not wanting to be some half dead corpse barely alive laying on some bed rackin up hospital bills it was like shes getting mad at him for having cancer an not TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD shes not the one who has a death warrent in there chest shes still gonna be alive you know an be able 2 watch the kids grow up just how i feel
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Vida | First Look | STARZ Eastside L.A. Drama
8 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy