'Breaking Bad' Star Anna Gunn: Why People Used to Think, 'Skyler's a bi%$h'

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 StateProperty88 said:
if she was a bi*ch during that time what did that make walt? he would be out all times of night not letting his loved ones know his whereabouts while having CANCER, she could have been worried sick of the possibilities of what was going on with him. walt completely neglecting her, lying to her face and SHE KNOWS IT...i mean i can keep going. if you say that she was a bi*ch, i would say that she had her reasons.
You sound like the type of guy that will cry over your bi*ch fu*king other dudes, then beg her to take YOU back after she's the one who cheated.
 5 years ago '07        #22
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

youknowmystelo said:
Simp may have been a bad choice of words but you get what I'm saying.

Some MAN wisdom right here:
this was the best interview ever. that was some REAL cold hard truth AND dudes been married 30+ years

thats wsup.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I hate Skylar like most everyone else. Walt is also a douche too throughout the entire series. I've never watched a show where I pull for a main character but then also dislike them as well. There were plenty of times where I sided with Jessie's argument against Walt. Walt came off like a giant a.sshair a lot of times as well. His character is great though and toward the end of Season 4 I was cheering for him more. Than they make you think with that ending
 5 years ago '08        #24
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5503 5503
 Menace718 said:
I hate Skylar like most everyone else. Walt is also a douche too throughout the entire series. I've never watched a show where I pull for a main character but then also dislike them as well. There were plenty of times where I sided with Jessie's argument against Walt. Walt came off like a giant a.sshair a lot of times as well. His character is great though and toward the end of Season 4 I was cheering for him more. Than they make you think with that ending
It'd be easier to hate Walt if Jesse wasn't an idiot for most of the series.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 SlickJ101 said:
It'd be easier to hate Walt if Jesse wasn't an idiot for most of the series.
Agreed there, I'd say mid way through Season 3 Jesse started to act less like an idiot and Walt picked up the slack for that
 5 years ago '04        #26
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 youknowmystelo said:
Shes not a bi*ch, shes a strong woman. Season four MVP goes to her.
 5 years ago '05        #27
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 SandmanNyC said:
disagree. he could have gotten the money and the job, but he's a man. why would he go work for a company that he built and was a.ssed out of. he has cancer and NOW they decide to do good by him (which is bullsh*t, b/c that company should be 1/3 his). no man would go work for some fu*ks who fu*ked him over and are living a lucrative life style because of him. only a coward and weak person would do that.

plus he didn't even want the treatment, it was too expensive for him. but his bi*ch wife made him get it (which isn't the reason she was a bi*ch). he thought he was as good as gone and didn't want to leave his family in debt. he actually wanted to leave em with enough money to live comfortably. so a guy whose never broken a law in his life gets out of his norm, and does something drastic like cook meth to secure his FAMILY'S FUTURE even though he won't be around to enjoy it, and your calling him selfish?
 5 years ago '05        #28
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 whowantit said:
You sound like the type of guy that will cry over your bi*ch fu*king other dudes, then beg her to take YOU back after she's the one who cheated.
dont even know what this means

edit: and i dont get cheated on homie because i dont do relationships, i hit it and split or straight jumpoffs. ima bachelor homie...no need to be with bi*ches or cry over them

so now do you actually have something to contribute to the actual thread?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-22-2012 at 09:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #29
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 SandmanNyC said:
disagree. he could have gotten the money and the job, but he's a man. why would he go work for a company that he built and was a.ssed out of. he has cancer and NOW they decide to do good by him (which is bullsh*t, b/c that company should be 1/3 his). no man would go work for some fu*ks who fu*ked him over and are living a lucrative life style because of him. only a coward and weak person would do that.

plus he didn't even want the treatment, it was too expensive for him. but his bi*ch wife made him get it (which isn't the reason she was a bi*ch). he thought he was as good as gone and didn't want to leave his family in debt. he actually wanted to leave em with enough money to live comfortably. so a guy whose never broken a law in his life gets out of his norm, and does something drastic like cook meth to secure his FAMILY'S FUTURE even though he won't be around to enjoy it, and your calling him selfish?

get yo sh*t right
you proved my point "but he's a man", no he became a man during the show. he started the show a pus*y. he mainly did this for himself, he took a look back at what his life was and was disappointed at what he saw, so once he had the opportunity to "break bad" he took it because its something that he never did once in his life. just because he did it though doesnt mean it was the right thing to do.

he was very selfish, i dont really see how you cant see that. when he had half a mil stashed away and could walk away he choose to STAY...why? it wasnt because of his family, they were set, he hit that number...he did it for himself homie

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-22-2012 at 09:28 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #30
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
gus should have shot that bi*ch
 06-22-2012, 10:58 AM         #31
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hated that c*nt, gave walt all this sh*t about morals and all this other bullsh*t and yet she goes and fu*ks her boss on the desk while her retarded son is trying to pour a bowl of cereal.
 5 years ago '05        #32
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
she is a bi*ch for fu*king her boss, but she did come around later
that sounds about right
 5 years ago '04        #33
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
yea i hate that hoe too ..
 5 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 youknowmystelo said:
Simp may have been a bad choice of words but you get what I'm saying.

Some MAN wisdom right here:
man if he was black, omg
 5 years ago '08        #35
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
man if he was black, omg
I know, can you imagine if OJ was black?

He'd of been fu*ked.
 5 years ago '07        #36
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 SlickJ101 said:
I know, can you imagine if OJ was black?

He'd of been fu*ked.

yea I know right because after he was found not guilty by the justice system, it wasn't like there was some sort of grudge held by people. Mike Vick f!ghts dog, they want to hang him. Paterno turns a blind eye to child molestation and people are crying when he dies. Charlie Sheen acting a fool and he is some how "winning" fu*k out of here
 5 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
yea I know right because after he was found not guilty by the justice system, it wasn't like there was some sort of grudge held by people. Mike Vick f!ghts dog, they want to hang him. Paterno turns a blind eye to child molestation and people are crying when he dies. Charlie Sheen acting a fool and he is some how "winning" fu*k out of here
Right, bc he did such a great job of being a decent citizen that he went to jail anyways

Ooo people hate Vick, tough life now that all he has are his millions of dollars to keep him company.

Paterno took a ton of sh*t and lost his job over that scandal, as he should have.

Charlie Sheen Now you know you're desperate. The guy is a trainwreck but people still pay to watch bc it's entertaining. So what?

Keep crying.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25616 25616
Only thing I couldn't get behind was her fu*king her boss
 06-22-2012, 02:50 PM         #39
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Only thing I couldn't get behind was her fu*king her boss
You forgive Walt for cold bloodily letting a innocent die?
 5 years ago '08        #40
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You forgive Walt for cold bloodily letting a innocent die?
The innocent crack ho who was trying to blackmail him for his money?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy