Brandon Jacobs pays that kid that sent him his allowance back

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Eagles All Day said:
So pointing out facts is called flip flopping? Eagles D choked in the playoffs too, and?

And superfive still the goat eagles qb

y'all dudes dogged jacobs in the beginning of the season then were all on his nut sack at the end of the season, that has nothing to do with what I did....i root for all eagles all the time, i aint a low life giant fan
ok and giant fans said jacobs ran like a bi*ch sometimes when u 6'4 265 getting tackled 1 on 1 by a corner,cant pick up 1 damn yard on a 3rd & 1 etc etc is not facts?! ...so what you saying giant fans cant critcize they own?! but you can critcize players on your team and its called facts

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 06-21-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #42
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Classy move by Jacobs. Always a good sight when an athlete can put a smile on a child's face.
 5 years ago '10        #43
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
Classical move
 5 years ago '11        #44
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
n*gga motherfu*k a New York Giant.

And I agree most of y'all giant fan bwoys is flip floppy as sh*t.

fu*king herbs.

Last edited by BLUE$; 06-21-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #45
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 11804 11804
he figured he doesnt spend time with own kids might as well scoop this lil n*gga up too and k!ll 2 birds with one stone n look like a hero in the process

5 years ago '05        #46
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
alot of cheap, mad mofos in here
 5 years ago '08        #47
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
^^^Word...he coulda at least gave little dude a benjamin...cheap f*ggit
 5 years ago '04        #48
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 R4P said:
dude paid him back with a $5?? cmon Jacobs, give the lil man a $50 or $100 bill, you're rich that aint sh*t to you.
And if he gave him $100, you'd probably be in here talking about how Jacobs is a millionaire, he could've gave him AT LEAST $1,000. Completely missing the point of Jacobs' gesture; has nothing to do with money.

Every good deed doesn't have to involve money. But like you said, you were raised different.

Jacobs is a good dude, real dope of him to do this.

Side note: 9ers keep getting stronger and stronger, g-d dammit. :face palm:
 5 years ago '04        #49
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
 R4P said:
If it was the 'experience' then why even bother repaying the $3? It was a nice gesture for sure, im not dogging Jacobs for it but dudes a millionaire, that $5 could have easily been alot more (to the kids piggy bank) and nothing to Jacobs wallet.

I was raised different I guess.
so give a kid money for being a fan? so when you were a young kid, you wouldnt want to meet one of your childhood idols?? I for sure would have wanted a meet and greet over money.
 5 years ago '05        #50
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
As a Dallas fan...F#ck Jacobs. As a human ... Jacabs is ok I guess.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
n*gga motherfu*k a New York Giant.

And I agree most of y'all giant fan bwoys is flip floppy as sh*t.

fu*king herbs.
if thats how you truly feel then why do you deep throat the ny giants every chance you get?

your a f*ggot and you know it
 06-21-2012, 06:36 PM         #52
ChAka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #53
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
Damn, thats an awesome story...
 5 years ago '05        #54
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
And if he gave him $100, you'd probably be in here talking about how Jacobs is a millionaire, he could've gave him AT LEAST $1,000.

dont put words in my mouth and a.ssume cuz all you're doing is making yourself look stupid.

doczdaname said:
so give a kid money for being a fan? so when you were a young kid, you wouldnt want to meet one of your childhood idols?? I for sure would have wanted a meet and greet over money.
i didnt say he should give him money just off the strength of being a fan. lil man thought he was doing alot by giving him $3. Jacobs could have easily slid the kid a $50 or something and made him feel like a boss.

Like I said previously, im not finding something to nitpick on cuz he did a good deed, but he's cheap. All the people disagreeing with me are cheapskates too. it is what it is. I was raised different.

some of yall just jumping on to argue just for the sake of arguing LOL I've said my piece yall can twist my words around how you wanna.
 5 years ago '05        #55
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 R4P said:
If it was the 'experience' then why even bother repaying the $3? It was a nice gesture for sure, im not dogging Jacobs for it but dudes a millionaire, that $5 could have easily been alot more (to the kids piggy bank) and nothing to Jacobs wallet.

I was raised different I guess.
I guess your reading comprehension skills aren't developed to the standard of the majorities. Jacobs was quoted saying he gave the money back because the child sent the money for Jacobs to sign to the Giants. Jacobs did not sign with the Giants he signed to the 49ers which then entitles the youngster to receive his payment back, and since it took Jacobs a while to respond he gave him interest on top of his offer.

That is of course, only if you want to be a complete f*ggot and get literal about things.
 5 years ago '05        #56
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 H-o-f-f-a said:
I guess your reading comprehension skills aren't developed to the standard of the majorities. Jacobs was quoted saying he gave the money back because the child sent the money for Jacobs to sign to the Giants. Jacobs did not sign with the Giants he signed to the 49ers which then entitles the youngster to receive his payment back, and since it took Jacobs a while to respond he gave him interest on top of his offer.

That is of course, only if you want to be a complete f*ggot and get literal about things.

dude is really butt hurt

LOL @ a millionare giving $1 and some change in 'interest'

and yall slurping him up LMAOOOOO.

Last edited by R4P; 06-21-2012 at 07:00 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #57
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Jacobs is a class act for this! Imagine being that age meeting Jordan or whoever you looked up to.
 5 years ago '05        #58
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 R4P said:

dude is really butt hurt

LOL @ a millionare giving $1 and some change in 'interest' and yall slurping him up LMAOOOOO
It's poor people that think monetary value means everything. Have fun in your section 8.
 5 years ago '05        #59
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
If I was one to boast about valuables i'd sh*t on your life. but Im not that guy.

yall painting a very detailed picture of me based off my opinion

im dumb, poor and illiterate cuz I think Jacobs is a cheapskate
 5 years ago '10        #60
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 R4P said:
dont put words in my mouth and a.ssume cuz all you're doing is making yourself look stupid.

i didnt say he should give him money just off the strength of being a fan. lil man thought he was doing alot by giving him $3. Jacobs could have easily slid the kid a $50 or something and made him feel like a boss.

Like I said previously, im not finding something to nitpick on cuz he did a good deed, but he's cheap. All the people disagreeing with me are cheapskates too. it is what it is. I was raised different.

some of yall just jumping on to argue just for the sake of arguing LOL I've said my piece yall can twist my words around how you wanna.
 R4P said:

dude is really butt hurt

LOL @ a millionare giving $1 and some change in 'interest'

and yall slurping him up LMAOOOOO.
1st quote response: i would of felt like a boss meeting one of my favorite athletes i wouldnt expect nor would i want money...IM A fu*kING CHILD.

2nd quote response... who is slurping him up? name another player taking time out of his life to run over to a kid to hang out with him for a couple hours cause he was heartbroken his player wouldnt be on his team?

i understand what your saying bro but he is a kid man you gotta think like a kid man. even if you came from poverty you wouldnt even be thinking bout the cash you would be like im chilling with brandon fu*king jacobs! (or insert any star you loved as a kid to be in his shoes)

cmon bro its not that serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy