Jun 20 - Kids Bully Elderly Bus Monitor to Tears

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 2191 2191
typical rich white kids that have no manners
 5 years ago '10        #142
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 infamxus said:

476k now:hillwhoa:

sadly this is NOTHING compared to the abuse of many other people that isnt recorded.

*stages similar vid with grandma
 5 years ago '07        #143
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194

Time to set up a video
 5 years ago '05        #144
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
isnt this the same sh*t we do on boxden?
 5 years ago '05        #145
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
The Roc going hard, and that's a suburb. Don't hate on my city we get it in, even the whites!

Stop crying about how brutal these kids are, it was the last day of school and wanted a walk off shot. So what, hate is everywhere and everyone deals with it. Part of life.

Last edited by ROC585; 06-22-2012 at 10:37 AM..
 06-22-2012, 10:34 AM         #146
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is if they do this to a monitor who has some sort of authority imagine what they do to little kids ........fu*king as*holes.
 5 years ago '04        #147
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
damn after all the support the kids who was messing with her must really feel like sh*t now

well, maybe not

[pic - click to view]

but shiiiiid almost half a million dollars? sh*t i got bullied on a public bus in 7th grade
 06-22-2012, 10:41 AM         #148
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*isn't shocked by any of this.*

Kids are sh*t. As someone who used to be one, and had to deal with the same kinda ridicule, have known this to be the case. While I think the fund raiser is a nice gesture, I don't think it'll really do anything to make the situation any better. Sure, the lady will have her pockets lined, and won't have to be around that sh*t, but more sh*t stain children will be around to do the same sh*t to someone else.
 5 years ago '09        #149
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 3398 3398
fu*king punk a.ss kids. Those f*ggots deserve to be punched in the fu*king face for disrespecting that lady like that. I swear I hate the world we live in
 5 years ago '07        #150
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 3311 3311
bi*ch a.ss kids...
 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM         #151
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
isnt this the same sh*t we do on boxden?
Lol @ Some of you actually being on that bus that day!
 5 years ago '09        #152
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
we used to make fun of people n sht back in the day naah mean? lol but this isnt creative or funny jus down right meeeeean
 5 years ago '11        #153
WhoIsRizz 16 heat pts16
space
space
$600 | Props total: 223 223
 5 years ago '12        #154
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 JosephDoom said:
i was raised in brooklyn and even we never disrespected like that 80's babies>
Exactly. When I was growing up we clowned around but never to a point of being flithy scum bags to harm and innocent women or for anyone at the matter. This is what happens when these kids stay inside on facebook all day and spend less time interacting with the real world. (IMHO)
 5 years ago '04        #155
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Generations are getting worse and worse, man. I remember when I was younger (90's baby), we were a bit f-cked up like this but not THIS cruel. I'm scared to see the generation to come.

On top of that, these little pricks weren't even funny. At first, I was gonna compare them to Boxden but even the BX animals and trolls have some chill/respect in them.

These kids' parents are failures to the fullest.

The silver lining is all the money people have donated in less than a week. That's a beautiful thing. No matter how much this world goes to sh-t, there's always a handful of incredible people restoring my faith.
 5 years ago '08        #156
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
Bullied bus monitor thankful for support, pleads for threats to stop

All bullied bus monitor Karen Klein wanted was an apology. Now she's getting that … and then some.

Police say the four boys who tormented the 68-year-old on a school bus in upstate New York earlier this week have taken responsibility for their actions. The students are also saying they're sorry.

"I feel really bad about what I did," one said in a statement to CNN. "I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Another said, "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean, and I will never treat anyone this way again."

The video of the seventh-graders cursing, taunting and physically threatening a crying Klein has become a rallying point against bullying. It has also prompted an overwhelming outpouring of support for the longtime school bus worker.

An online campaign to fund a vacation for Klein had grown to more than $500,000 by Friday afternoon, far surpassing the initial $5,000 goal. Max Sidorov, the Toronto man who started the fund two days ago, said he did so partly because he was bullied himself as a child.

"Maybe we can send her on a great, early retirement," Sidorov told The a.ssociated Press.

Then Anderson Cooper surprised the grandmother of eight on CNN Thursday night with an all-expenses paid trip for nine people to Disneyland from Southwest Airlines. The Walt Disney Co. made the same offer for Disney World.

"I want to thank everybody for so much kindness," Klein told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

But not all of the reaction has been positive. School officials in Greece, N.Y., and the boys who bullied Klein have received a barrage of threatening messages. Police stepped up patrols near the teens' homes.

"We have a cellphone of one of the boys, and he's received more than 1,000 missed calls and more than 1,000 text messages threatening him," Capt. Steve Chatteron said. "Threats to overcome threats do no good."

Klein, who asked police not to charge the boys, issued a plea for the madness to end.

"I feel kinda bad for them and their families because of what's going on," she said. "They're being harassed terribly, and I don't like that. I don't want any harm to come to them."

Humbling words given the week she's had.

06-22-2012, 01:11 PM         #157
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1000 text and missed calls of threats?

People sending threats and harmful messages are no better than the damn kids. All they should do is appoligize to Ms.Klien. If the victim ain't worried about it, then neither should the hypocrites.
 06-22-2012, 01:35 PM         #158
smokealot716 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
1000 text and missed calls of threats?

People sending threats and harmful messages are no better than the damn kids. All they should do is appoligize to Ms.Klien. If the victim ain't worried about it, then neither should the hypocrites.
that's exactly what these little fu*kers deserve that and being a.ss r*ped by jerry sandusky
 5 years ago '04        #159
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
1,000 text and missed called of threats
 06-22-2012, 02:14 PM         #160
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if dudes talking about she can't do her jobs and "kids being kids" would have the same opinion if that was their grandma?

Some suspect sociopath tendencies being revealed with this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago