Jun 20 - Kids Bully Elderly Bus Monitor to Tears

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 stogz said:
A dude in Toronto, after seeing this story.... and remembering how he himself was bullied in his younger days, started a website to raise $5,000 to send that lady on a vacation. He's never met this lady in his life. In 24hrs, dude had donations totaling over $200,000 for her
it's at 450k now
 5 years ago '08        #122
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
white kids
 06-22-2012, 07:01 AM         #123
*jackie_chiles* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live right around the corner from Greece, NY. The whole TOWN (burb) is full of wanna-be gangsters and jersey shore emulators. I heard about this and was totally surprised. I would expect this from different areas of Rochester but sure as hell not Greece. Greece is known for one definite thing though: arshole cops. I wouldn't be surprised if those cops take out their frustrations on the kids' parents.
 5 years ago '08        #124
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 zhifi said:
heres the kid and his mom on youtube
yo check out his moms though,

id smash
 5 years ago '10        #125
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Now n*ggas jealous she rich
 5 years ago '04        #126
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
stopped watching after 32 seconds... its one thing bullying other students,thats not right either but the elderly? really? ridiculous
 06-22-2012, 07:42 AM         #127
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of us are as cruel as all of us.

If you can read between the lines, 4chan has heart & is the soul of teh internets.
 5 years ago '06        #128
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
They just passed sentence:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #129
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19864 19864
 pu$$y said:
how is this dumbed down version of Grafted not banned yet?
its funny but it aint funny
he aint lying tho if them kids were black they would be trying to put them in prison
 5 years ago '04        #130
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 chi town hustla said:
its funny but it aint funny
he aint lying tho if them kids were black they would be trying to put them in prison
I'm pretty sure one of them was black, but it's besides the point anyway. Who cares about the "what if?"
 5 years ago '09        #131
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
Read about this a day or two ago and I still can't watch. The story has me pissed off enough. sh*t like this is disgusting. We need a mothafuccin parent checker or something before people are allowed to reproduce b/c ain't no way in hell anybody in my fam gettin' away with this without getting stomped or a.ss whupped to the white meat.
 06-22-2012, 07:58 AM         #132
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean look at everything from the cartoons to the music these kids are growing up on its garbage.....what do you expect them 2 act like? Stupid idiots even yall on here promoting that YOLO sh*t this is society making these kids into idiots and who designs and engineers society and got u f*gots throwing up the horn signs like that sh*t aint no meaning? Satan.

Until idiots hit a wall they wont realize where all this blah blah ohh fu*k u hsfhsjfhehahaah sh*t is going.
 5 years ago '04        #133
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
Bunch of worthless c*nts... fu*king soft a.ss kids... Then I watch that video of 'Luis' on the news and the sh*t makes me sick... Little spineless, nervous, pudgy f*ggot with his shaky, bi*ch a.ss feminine voice trying to weasel his way out of the line of fire with his bullsh*t a.ss story... k!ll yourself you little f*ggot, you'll never do sh*t with your life. You can see it in his eyes. Kid is a fu*king loser, destined to be a broke d!ck piece of sh*t.

You gotta be fu*king kidding me... There ain't one boy on that bus with a father figure that raised him to stand up like a man? Dads these days stay falling the fu*k off.

I pray that someone or something puts the fear of God into these spoiled, weak, bi*ch a.ss kids.
 5 years ago '04        #134
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 bxrulez said:
I mean look at everything from the cartoons to the music these kids are growing up on its garbage.....what do you expect them 2 act like? Stupid idiots even yall on here promoting that YOLO sh*t this is society making these kids into idiots and who designs and engineers society and got u f*gots throwing up the horn signs like that sh*t aint no meaning? Satan.

Until idiots hit a wall they wont realize where all this blah blah ohh fu*k u hsfhsjfhehahaah sh*t is going.
Get this troll the fu*k out of here... How in the fu*k did you manage to tie in some Illuminati 'horns' reference to a video like this? sh*t is off topic and lame as fu*k. That's all you ever talk about.
 5 years ago '06        #135
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 Shea-bird said:
I'm pretty sure one of them was black, but it's besides the point anyway. Who cares about the "what if?"
how are you pretty sure when you cant see who is on the bus?
 5 years ago '05        #136
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
holy sh*t i thought you bx people were heartless and just gonna make fun of her too....guess i was wrong about ya'll
 5 years ago '04        #137
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6642 6642
 DEE JAY said:
The kids aren't afraid of the adults anymore.
I wasn't scared of adults the older I got but I had respect for my elders
 5 years ago '10        #138
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
YOLO
 5 years ago '07        #139
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3

476k now:hillwhoa:

sadly this is NOTHING compared to the abuse of many other people that isnt recorded.
 06-22-2012, 09:23 AM         #140
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not too surprised, this happens on my bus all the time, the only difference is that it usually happens for a few minutes. We had a spanish bus driver with a obvious accent and whenever she would try to tell the kids to sit down or be quiet they would go off on her and make fun of the way she talked. Also It was argument from the back of the bus to front of the bus, so it wasn't like this video where they're right in her face. Not that I agree with it but I'm still in high school so stuff like this isn't out of the ordinary for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago