Jun 20 - Kids Bully Elderly Bus Monitor to Tears

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2012, 10:13 PM         #101
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's fu*ked up....but kids are fu*ked up. They do and say dumb sh*t, the bus driver should have just told those mofos to stuf, but he would be fired. Parents need to step up btrying wont. I say try these kids then bill the parents.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
I didn't read through all the comments but some dude from Toronto set up a donation for her that already has around 318k. Poor woman, fu*k those kids
 5 years ago '08        #103
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
 Pistol Peter said:
i thought the economy was bad
Yeah, no sh*t...
 5 years ago '12        #104
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
Lmaoo, after reading through the comments, it was already mentioned multiple times, but I didn't know members on 4chan started it ? the news around my way said a man from toronto, unless hes the guy theyre talking about
 06-21-2012, 10:40 PM         #105
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 lifeundthescope said:
Thank God they weren't Black this just goes to show the nature of Whites and how they raise their children. Most of these White BX posters will be saying far worst sh*t if the antagonizing were Black kids, but since they White Kids it don't really matter
No need to state the obvious fam. sh*t would be pushing 10+ pages. Since this is an obvious reflection of the poor parenting and home training it's just kids being as*holes. When in fact this is as ratchet wild ghetto children on wshh.
 5 years ago '06        #107
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
when i was little the bus monitors didnt play that sh*t

but I know when I was coming up my classes made a couple Substitute teachers cry

but that was mainly because we were just outright not listening.. not saying disrespectful sh*t

if i were these kids parents i would so ashamed
 5 years ago '12        #108
uncommonone 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 15 15
Had they been black bad parenting would be the least offensive comment on here
 5 years ago '06        #109
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Didn't watch it but these kids these days need to be fu*ked up. All this bullying sh*t madness.
 5 years ago '11        #110
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 chizz said:
send these kids to detroit or camden and see if they are brave enough to make fun of anybody there
Get it done
 06-21-2012, 11:49 PM         #111
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k those kids damn this pissed me off
 5 years ago '04        #112
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10

for all the people who wondering the site is legit the local news checked it out
 5 years ago '07        #113
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Wow. Merely a day after viewing that "Restore faith in humanity" thread... I see some sh*t like this, and my faith dwindles once more.

All those damn kids need a good ole fashioned a.ss whoopin'.
 06-22-2012, 12:26 AM         #114
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shyheim69 said:
these kids were wrong in this case and should def be punished but starting a fundraiser which has now accumulated to over 300k means this lady got bullied for 5 minutes and now will be rich. you know how many people get bullied daily? why does she deserve almost half a mil cuz shes old.

Fine send her on a trip to have her relax and unwind but dont make her rich for being bullied for 5 minutes. Im sure this fundraiser will reach a million dollars by the end of the week considering its now almost half a mil in less than 2 days.
Some of you will argue with me or call me a "troll" my point but its completely valid.
Dont think it was just only 5 minutes bro, thus the reason it was filmed and uploaded.

Shes a monitor on a schoolbus, more than probably this sh*t happened every day.

Also, from what I read think she has no family whatsoever or barely any. So she is trying to make ends meet, is lonely, and puts up with this bullsh*t everyday, And at the same time humiliated because she knows her life is at its wits end when fkn kids she is trying to take care of ( when she has nothing left ) are the ones making it miserable and unbearable.

It takes alot to make an elder cry from abuse because usually they have heard it all
 5 years ago '04        #115
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
i saw this early on the news

one kid said ur kids should k!ll themselves because ur so ugly

one of her children committed suicide 10 years earlier

this sh*t is fu*ked up and sad

i understand kids talk sh*t sometimes

but the youth these days take it way to far and have no respect at all for their elders
 5 years ago '05        #116
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
The future is fu*ked
 5 years ago '09        #117
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
boy say i wish i could get a hold of they lil narrow a.sses. like my pops used to tell me when i was little "ima dust yo a.ss off!"
 06-22-2012, 04:42 AM         #118
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you love to make everything about race huh?

shut your lil antisocial, virgin, peewee herman lookin a.ss up fu*kboy
Race is a factor within this country, but lets swept the race aspect of certain situations under the rug? Please shut the fu*k up dumbass. Antisocial?
 pu$$y said:
how is this dumbed down version of Grafted not banned yet?
Banned for? What rules have I broken hoe a.ss fu*k boy???? Inform me f*ggot.
 BluCupShawty said:
No need to state the obvious fam. sh*t would be pushing 10+ pages. Since this is an obvious reflection of the poor parenting and home training it's just kids being as*holes. When in fact this is as ratchet wild ghetto children on wshh.

BigGee said:
i saw this early on the news

one kid said ur kids should k!ll themselves because ur so ugly

one of her children committed suicide 10 years earlier

this sh*t is fu*ked up and sad

i understand kids talk sh*t sometimes

but the youth these days take it way to far and have no respect at all for their elders
whoa fu*king disgraceful, the sh*t that really pisses me off though, is the fact if these were Black kids doing this, there would be a sh*t storm, and Black kids would be demonized across this country. But since their White kids they get a pass I hate this country.
 5 years ago '10        #119
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
goddamn man. well i'm glad that site raised lots of money for her

i hope some dudes who have ammo to spare happen to stumble across this video and murder those fu*king c*nt children tho
 5 years ago '07        #120
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30522 30522
A dude in Toronto, after seeing this story.... and remembering how he himself was bullied in his younger days, started a website to raise $5,000 to send that lady on a vacation. He's never met this lady in his life. In 24hrs, dude had donations totaling over $200,000 for her
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy