most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 getshook8 said:
sorry man but nothing u say can faze me at all today. Championship Thursday. My team is going to win the NBA championship tonight. better luck next year. good thing u guys still have rondo!!!!!
Keep changing the subject because you know im right and the nhl players too..but hey, at least the marlins kept it close last night
 5 years ago '07        #162
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 SoulOnIce said:
Lebron fans get so damn sensitive
Extremely
 5 years ago '10        #163
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
Keep changing the subject because you know im right and the nhl players too..but hey, at least the marlins kept it close last night
u know this started because i made a joke about how lame the NHL has been and from that u called me a "stan". tune into ABC tonight at 9 homie. saux have looked brilliant this season this may be your year!

glad u didnt change the subject. way not to be a hypocritw

Last edited by getshook8; 06-21-2012 at 09:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #164
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
Lebron and Wade mocked Dirk for being sick. All is fair in love & war!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #165
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 getshook8 said:
u know this started because i made a joke about how lame the NHL has been and from that u called me a "stan". tune into ABC tonight at 9 homie. saux have looked brilliant this season this may be your year!
They been terrible. But once crawford, ellsbury, bailey come back maybe we can make a run. Not out of contention yet
 5 years ago '06        #166
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 ST21 said:
lmao all you did was just re word it to your favor.

it is a perfect comparrison. women that give birth are tougher than bron. its embarrassing but it's truth.

to prevent further muscle injuries? like women don't suffer further v*gina injuries after giving brith? a womans v*gina is never the same after giving natural birth.

I swear..I've never come across so many bone headed comments in my life fu*kin with Boxden..

This clown is comparing NATURAL BIRTH!!..to an NBA player catching a cramp and being unable to perform at his normal level..

5 years ago '07        #167
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13103 13103
 Yinz N Burgh said:
And everybody knows Lebron saw the Jordan Flu game ESPN was running for a couple days and he was trying to make his own history. Nobody cares he got "injured" it was the way he was milking it. If he really had a leg cramp... How come he wasn't getting it massaged, stretching it out, or putting ice or heat on it?

he was doing everything you just said

y'all try too hard just to come out and say something this stupid

Last edited by joshdogg26; 06-21-2012 at 10:42 AM..
 06-21-2012, 10:18 AM         #168
DaGoatGucci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
salty
 5 years ago '08        #169
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,887 | Props total: 12584 12584
Hockey players mad nobody gives two sh*ts about hockey but canadians
 5 years ago '10        #170
NYR1199 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
First off, hockey requires more skill, brains and toughness that basketball. If any hockey player pulled the sh*t that nba players (lebron) do they would be the laughing stock of the league.

Secondly most people in US dont even understand hockey, hockey is way more exciting that baseball and basketball you just dont understand the game or the rules i bet.

Is hockey hard? "I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner, and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and k!ll us, oh yeah did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick? Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question."

-Brendan Shanahan
 5 years ago '11        #171
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 9495 9495
 SHOWTIME said:
taylor hall #1 pick in the nhl draft aint bad... the rest i havent heard of
good looks, took a while for somebody to answer that question

I don't understand how this turned into a debate about toughness, hockey is a much more physical sport than basketball why is it even being debated that does nothing to prove any points regarding the cramp. A severe cramp could cause an athlete in any sport to sit out, apparently hockey players are immune to injuries, and play full games with no knees, and broken arms. nfl players get cramps and come out of play all the time, not to mention they get subbed out regularly just to catch their breath not even when injured. Why do these hockey players never question the nfl players. I'm sure hockey players get minor injuries like cramps and have to come out of play as well but I don't watch hockey besides during the Olympics so I can really speak on that.

Hockey players only average like 18 minutes on the ice per game though, if they are so tough why don't they play the full 60 minutes?
 5 years ago '09        #172
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 whothebestmc said:
I've never even heard of any of these people, I could understand if they were like great at their sport(please inform me if some are good at their sport).

But @ talking about embarrassing to athletes when talking about lebron, he's a better athlete than all of them combined.
don't get me wrong ima LeBron fan..... But that was some bi*ch sh*t that was like Derrell Revis getting burnt by Moss and crying my legs. Any true ATHLETE knows what its like to play through pain. Given that he kept playing and there bout to send thunders punk a.ss back but BBALL players flopping period is a joke. I hate how basketball is a sport where acting can help you win the game. NFL players play hurt an its FULL contact
 5 years ago '05        #173
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Stephen Jackson would wash all those pussies
 5 years ago '05        #174
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
My thing is y'all act like lebron wasn't pretty good at football...but I guess it's different for him and he's still a pus*y
 5 years ago '05        #175
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 whothebestmc said:
good looks, took a while for somebody to answer that question

Hockey players only average like 18 minutes on the ice per game though, if they are so tough why don't they play the full 60 minutes?
yo homie i didnt see your question, can you run it back?

as for why they dont play more during the game, its kind of like why there's stoppages between rounds of boxing. i'll admit i havent played hockey but i know a few players. its physically draining to skate at those speeds, combine that with getting hit and hitting people, its taxing...more taxing then running.

let me say this for perspective. there's 60 minutes in a football game right? but there's only about 15 minutes of actual gameplay and football players get subbed in and out. and in basketball there are more stoppages, like fouls and such, not as much in hockey, so they get blows all the time (and outside of tv timeouts, each team only gets 1 timeout) the better players will log upwards of 22 minutes or so in hockey.
 5 years ago '09        #176
Mumbles253 
space
space
Sides hockey is one of the toughest sports out there period sides rugby you can f!ght bare knuckles no helmet 3x before they kick you out of 1 game. plus they jump in front of slap shots i member when someone slapped a puck from a distance it flew in the stands a k!lled someone R.I.P. . Any way i don't wanna see no bi*chassness when ElHeato sends thunder home without a game 6
 5 years ago '05        #177
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Measuring someone's "toughness" by the sport they play has to be the most ridiculous thing...

Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham were BASKETBALL players and end up being two pretty good TEs in the league...

Lol these dudes talking trash could only wish to be half the athlete LBJ is...this is more of a dislike of him since these are Boston locals (if I read the article correctly) that just been washed by dude two years in a row. I'd probably be upset too
 5 years ago '05        #178
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
and another thing MC...there's CONSTANT movement in hockey, you wont find a player just standing there doing nothing. its not like football where you huddle up after every play or like basketball where you can have someone camping out on the wing.

if you opponent is constantly moving, you have no choice but to do the same.
 5 years ago '09        #179
Mumbles253 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

as for why they dont play more during the game, its kind of like why there's stoppages between rounds of boxing. i'll admit i havent played hockey but i know a few players. its physically draining to skate at those speeds, combine that with getting hit and hitting people, its taxing...more taxing then running.

let me say this for perspective. there's 60 minutes in a football game right? but there's only about 15 minutes of actual gameplay and football players get subbed in and out. and in basketball there are more stoppages, like fouls and such, not as much in hockey, so they get blows all the time (and outside of tv timeouts, each team only gets 1 timeout) the better players will log upwards of 22 minutes or so in hockey.
lemme shed some light theres only 8 min of actual playing time in football. (I used to play semi pro save the ) I also used to play hockey too its more fun to play not watch an even though you can whoop a Canadians a.ss they are pretty tough
 5 years ago '11        #180
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 9495 9495
 StateProperty88 said:

the question was just are any of them good because I hadn't heard of them, didn't want to talk out of my a.ss if they were a top 10 hockey player or whatever.

I understand this of course, me bringing up them playing only like 18 minutes a game was more so for the people in this thread, claiming them to be tough enough to wrestle lions and sh*t. I completely understand how taxing it is, and how much time is given to rest in sports like the nfl. My main point is that a severe cramp would stop an athlete from playing any sport no matter how many skates they have taken to the face(which was a terrible point for that hockey player to make) or how "tough" they are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy