NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
 ebcrew said:
Who gives a fu*k, people from Florida dont even know what hockey is, nor do we give a fu*k.
Can people in Miami let alone Florida name the startig five when the heat last don the finals. Without Google? That's the real ?
 5 years ago '07        #122
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

Exact posts I expected from ignorant people on the net

I could post pics, videos and everything from playoff hockey.

People played with broken foots, groin injuries, separated shoulders .. etc etc.

People froget that the NBA is entertainment, theres barely any love for the game with most the players out there.

Hockey players have heart, and will do ANYTHING for that prize. Downplay hockey players for chirping, but they'll do anything if injured to still get back on that ice to help their team.

Haters gonna hate, so just stop talking about nothing hockey fans know nothing about.
 5 years ago '07        #123
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
BX is full of people who sit on BX, and thinks that how the world functions and what its really about .. People forget that they're not an internet persona when they get off the comp.
 5 years ago '05        #124
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 m-f said:

Exact posts I expected from ignorant people on the net

I could post pics, videos and everything from playoff hockey.

People played with broken foots, groin injuries, separated shoulders .. etc etc.

People froget that the NBA is entertainment, theres barely any love for the game with most the players out there.

Hockey players have heart, and will do ANYTHING for that prize. Downplay hockey players for chirping, but they'll do anything if injured to still get back on that ice to help their team.

Haters gonna hate, so just stop talking about nothing hockey fans know nothing about.
lets not bring up all the surgeries that hockey players HOLD OFF on getting done just so they can keep playing in the playoffs

my boy giroux played in the playoffs and was a beast for a good part his stint in it

a week later you see him in pictures with casts on BOTH wrists. and not to mention all the other players...their pain threshold is off the charts
 06-21-2012, 07:43 AM         #125
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at people acting like f!ghting on ice skates has any correlation to f!ghting in real life. Be honest, anyone who has been on ice skates knows f!ghting on ice has little relation to actual f!ghting. In real life a lot of these hockey dudes would get beaten by dudes with better foot work and a more varied punching game, they'd get found out by better athletes of better size. No jersey grabbing on the streets

Pretty easy for hockey players to mock a sport like NBA, would love to hear them say that about football and rugby players cramping up, in person.

Broken feet and seperated shoulders? Oh wow. Playing with injuries, oh wow, that's a new concept. I haven't seen players in other sports playing games with PCL injuries, broken jaws, fractured skulls, dislocated shoulders. Tell me more about these strange sounding injuries which are only found in hockey

As for holding off surgery, common place in all sports, whether it's the play offs or not. Unless the surgery is a must players put surgery towards the end of the season all the time.

Last edited by ROFLSTOMP; 06-21-2012 at 07:49 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #126
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
lets not bring up all the surgeries that hockey players HOLD OFF on getting done just so they can keep playing in the playoffs

my boy giroux played in the playoffs and was a beast for a good part his stint in it

a week later you see him in pictures with casts on BOTH wrists. and not to mention all the other players...their pain threshold is off the charts
Look at the posts in this thread. They take the popularity contest Over facts.

How is anyone in this thread disrespecting what hockey players do for a championship, when a SUPERSTAR golden boy of the NBA sits out the last 2 minutes of the biggest game to date in his career over CRAMPS when you're an absolute monster of a human.

People have 0 common sack or lack of appreciation of heart, and love for the game players have.
 5 years ago '07        #127
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Lol at people acting like f!ghting on ice skates has any correlation to f!ghting in real life. Be honest, anyone who has been on ice skates knows f!ghting on ice has little relation to actual f!ghting. In real life a lot of these hockey dudes would get beaten by dudes with better foot work and a more varied punching game, they'd get found out by better athletes of better size. No jersey grabbing on the streets

Pretty easy for hockey players to mock a sport like NBA, would love to hear them say that about football and rugby players cramping up, in person.

Broken feet and seperated shoulders? Oh wow. Playing with injuries, oh wow, that's a new concept. I haven't seen players in other sports playing games with PCL injuries, broken jaws, fractured skulls, dislocated shoulders. Tell me more about these strange sounding injuries which are only found in hockey
The f!ghting correlation is stupid, your whole argument is.. Do you think Lebron or any NBA player who throw their face in front of a 90 mile per hour puck coming their way? Nah. Would you see any of them get 30 stitches from a skate in the face and want to play the next night? fu*k no. So what's the point you're trying to prove? NBA players like LeBron are about the fame and entertainment and don't do it for the fans or the sport itself. & all of you people hating are the ones who but into the nOn sense you're filled with by the media.
 5 years ago '12        #128
JFREE1986 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
Im wrong?

Heres the thing, im not only talking about lebron, im talking about every nba player so no need to be offended if i talk about your boy toy.

I know about both the nba and nhl, you do not. You are just being ignorant and not facing the facts, just thnking what you want to believe is true, im just simply telling you, that nba players are in fact not nearly as tough as nhl players. Thats all. To be completely honest, its really not even a debate, its just a known fact that nba heads do not want to believe. Thats not saying all nba players arent tough or not athletic, but the toughest nhl player would absolutely fu*king crush the toughest nba player thats it
well said sir, well said
 5 years ago '07        #129
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Everyone can continue to hate though, and love their golden boy. Enjoying the arguing and name calling.
 5 years ago '04        #130
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
waaaahhh wahhhh wahhhh my feelings r hurt
 5 years ago '04        #131
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 1557 1557
lol bron made more money off his nike contract then all these ice skaters have in there life
 5 years ago '12        #132
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,254 | Props total: 2423 2423
idk about that whole." nhl players are tougher than nba players argument". i love both sports and football also but the style of play is different in each.... you got the checking and f!ghting goin on in hockey so it looks tougher.. nba players are barely allowed to touch each other so thats just not a fair a.ssessment
 5 years ago '05        #133
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ROFLSTOMP said:

As for holding off surgery, common place in all sports, whether it's the play offs or not. Unless the surgery is a must players put surgery towards the end of the season all the time.
But they didnt mock nfl cuz nfl is a tough sport. The NBA is a pus*y sport plain and simple.
Nba has lost money the past 4 years. See what hockeys made.
 06-21-2012, 08:18 AM         #134
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basketball is my favorite sport, but you have to be naive to compare the toughness here and its unnecessary, toughness is more of a mentality, you can see it in people, coaches have to have a good eye for it in all sports, you can argue the toughness of soccer players right along with this..... and the people who watch soccer will make their case for it

And this year NHL playoffs actually had a good buzz, people were talking about hockey and watching that I wouldn't have even thought would be interested, yall gotta come off from under that rock, I was surprised but I personally thought it was because the LA Kings were in the finals.... dem LA fans lol

And just cause you don't know them doesn't qualify them as a no name lol..... americas top two sports football, baseball....... I could go on naming NFL players.... baseball not so much.... I mean imagine being a NBA fan and someone who doesn't even watch it trying to argue with you about your sport..... its stupid

And as far as sporting events to go to live and experience with the rest of the fans..... hockey would probably be fun as sh*t to go watch, I've always wanted to go to a hockey game, them fans live.... personally I think the NBA has some of the driest fans that attend the games, hockey, soccer, college football and basketball, baseball, the nfl, just would seem funner to go to to me

I don't even watch baseball but I've probably been to more baseball games than anything else, dat sh*t is fun as hell, I guess you got to have the right mind set and personality cause fans make the experience better especially when they're drunk
 06-21-2012, 08:20 AM         #135
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao? who are these people?

2011 The 50 highest-earning American athletes

1. Tiger
2. Phil M.
3. Lebron

and 47 other people who don't play hockey.
 06-21-2012, 08:22 AM         #136
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
But they didnt mock nfl cuz nfl is a tough sport. The NBA is a pus*y sport plain and simple.
Nba has lost money the past 4 years. See what hockeys made.
the top 5 players in basketball made more money than damn near everyone playing hockey combined, lmao. hockey making money?

n*gga PLEASE. The eastern conference finals in hockey werent even on a channel that most people have in their cable packages.
 5 years ago '10        #137
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
lol at no-name hockey players taking shots...bi*ch your sport wasnt even nationally televised 2 years ago u losers
 5 years ago '07        #138
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 freakbucket said:
lmfao? who are these people?

2011 The 50 highest-earning American athletes

1. Tiger
2. Phil M.
3. Lebron

and 47 other people who don't play hockey.
Key word "American"

Thanks for coming out.
 5 years ago '05        #139
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 m-f said:
Key word "American"

Thanks for coming out.
pardon me i had to laugh at that
 06-21-2012, 08:27 AM         #140
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
The f!ghting correlation is stupid, your whole argument is.. Do you think Lebron or any NBA player who throw their face in front of a 90 mile per hour puck coming their way? Nah. Would you see any of them get 30 stitches from a skate in the face and want to play the next night? fu*k no. So what's the point you're trying to prove? NBA players like LeBron are about the fame and entertainment and don't do it for the fans or the sport itself. & all of you people hating are the ones who but into the nOn sense you're filled with by the media.
Yes, I think there are a number of NBA players who would get stitches and come back the next night. I've seen soccer players do it, no reason why basketball players wouldn't if the medics were happy. Are stitches some sort of big deal in hockey? Look out guys, we've got a guy who would play with stitches over here!

Most hockey players aren't 1/20th of the athlete Lebron is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy