most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2012, 11:20 PM         #81
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOBODY fux with bron NOBODY. if they do their prolly b*tchmade as well
 5 years ago '08        #82
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 keithbm1111 said:
saw this earlier. SO 100% true. Hockey players play with LEGIT, ACTUAL injuries, NBA players are the softest group of pussies in all of sports, FACT not opinion.

look at how mad these clowns are. acting like they dont care but they still came in here and read the article. Mad they dont know how to skate and that hockey players are 100% tougher than basketball players. thats a fact boys, dont even try to argue it, it is not debatable.

edit...imagine if lebron really did take a skate to the face, or ANY nba player for that matter..they need help getting off the court because of leg cramps imagine playing a PHYSICAL sport?
We really came in here to say who?

Bro, majority of the sports world doesn't even watch hockey. Football, Basketball and even Baseball.

Basketball players watch football vice versa, but most of them ain't watching hockey. So who loss?

hood135 said:
Obviously never caught multiple cramps before. Speaking from experience, it's wise to keep moving when you feel them coming. As soon as he say down during that timeout, I knew he was done. Nothing to do with toughness. Everything to do with muscle fatigue and dehydration.

Non athletic a.ss people need to get a grip.
Apparently you can't catch cramps ice skating or get dehydrated. I'm not sure what's the big deal. IF Kevin Durant did the same thing, they probably wouldn't care.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-20-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
they aren't clowning on him for the cramps per say, its because he got carried off like a bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #84
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 4758 4758
 Javon23 said:
She got up and sealed the deal.
yo I'm sure someone on this site has made a gif of :55-1:03

sh*t could be the new dead gif...
 5 years ago '05        #85
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 4758 4758

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
lol at yall downplaying hockey players like they wont fu*k yo a.ss up

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #87
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i cant believe this is even a thread still..

its only funny because most people from florida, including myself, could give a fu*k about the game of hockey, its nothing to me and most floridians.. So when a hockey player talks sh*t about a sport that matters to us, particularly a player of our favorite team, its funny and holds no merit.. We brush it off like its a joke. Move on, no ones "mad", we just dont care about hockey.. Take that sh*t back to Boston, and we all know who is really "mad". Go heat.
 5 years ago '08        #88
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12531 12531
 Javon23 said:
lol at yall downplaying hockey players like they wont fu*k yo a.ss up
Javon d!ckriding hockey now to go against lebron...what happened? I thought you and bron were homies
 5 years ago '04        #89
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
yo I'm sure someone on this site has made a gif of :55-1:03

sh*t could be the new dead gif...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #90
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Javon d!ckriding hockey now to go against lebron...what happened? I thought you and bron were homies
who said i was hating?
 06-21-2012, 12:38 AM         #91
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
She got up and sealed the deal.

you realize she took multiple breaks right? and you realize during a set and in action she cramped up and fell to the floor...what if Lebron did that while guarding Durant? what if Bron did that while dribbling and turned the ball over for an easy score or dunk? You realize there was only 55 seconds left in the game and each possession was crucial right? That's tennis, not basketball where you have to run up and down the court....he came back and hit a huge 3 but he was a liability on the floor
 5 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
you realize she took multiple breaks right? and you realize during a set and in action she cramped up and fell to the floor...what if Lebron did that while guarding Durant? what if Bron did that while dribbling and turned the ball over for an easy score or dunk? You realize there was only 55 seconds left in the game and each possession was crucial right? That's tennis, not basketball where you have to run up and down the court....he came back and hit a huge 3 but he was a liability on the floor
1st off Tennis requires way more endurance than basketball.
2nd Bron got a Heat timeout and two straight official tv timeouts to recover and in the end he still couldn't finish.
 5 years ago '06        #93
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
God damn, LeBron must be the most hated athlete ever.....

5 years ago '06        #94
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 MysticKJ said:

looks like he was getting a bj ;D
 5 years ago '04        #95
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Lebron goes out there every night gets hits millions of times that guy gets roughed up with alot no calls.
 06-21-2012, 01:07 AM         #96
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
2nd Bron got a Heat timeout and two straight official tv timeouts to recover and in the end he still couldn't finish.
the only reason she didn't take up more time for cramping is because she had used up all her time previously for the same injury in that match...she would've been disqualified. She didn't just take one break, she took multiple breaks. Bron came back in with like 4 minutes left and left when there was 55 seconds on the clock, and in that time he hit a huge 3. Tennis requires endurance but it doesn't require as much movement and it's a 1 man game. Basketball is a team game. Bron had to run up and down the floor. Play defense which requires being in a defensive stance. Not to mention the many things that go into playing defense, i.e. help defense, contesting shots, boxing out, grabbing boards and also being able to attack the defense on the offensive end...you're just a salty a.ss hater though, so i'll let you be

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-21-2012 at 01:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #97
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
the only reason she didn't take up more time for cramping is because she had used up all her time previously for the same injury in that match...she would've been disqualified. She didn't just take one break, she took multiple breaks. Bron came back in with like 4 minutes left and left when there was 55 seconds on the clock, and in that time he hit a huge 3. Tennis requires endurance but it doesn't require as much movement and it's not a 1 man game. It's a team game. Bron had to run up and down the floor. Play defense which requires being in a defensive stance. Not to mention the many things that go into playing defense, i.e. help defense, contesting shots, boxing out, grabbing boards and also being able to attack the defense on the offensive end...you're just a salty a.ss hater though, so i'll let you be
Basketball games don't last 5 + hours and there is no halftime
constant side to side motion which also consist of running compared to running up and down a court often stopping and setting up plays = son just stop.
Also because of the demanding endurance, Tennis players have short career spans in which most retire before or around the age of 30
 06-21-2012, 01:29 AM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Basketball games don't last 5 + hours and there is no halftime
constant side to side motion which also consist of running compared to running up and down a court often stopping and setting up plays = son just stop.
Also because of the demanding endurance, Tennis players have short career spans in which most retire before or around the age of 30
Boxers require more endurance than either of them and I'd love to see a boxer try to f!ght with cramps in his legs. He'd get his a.ss ate up. One drop of his guard and he can get knocked out. One crucial mistake of a cramp and allowing your opponent to drive pass you, or being to slow on help defense, or not contesting or blocking a shot or hustling for a loose ball...especially with so little time left on the clock can be devastating...like I said though, you're a hater....imma leave you to it.
 5 years ago '04        #99
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Javon23 said:
no need to say anything

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 06-21-2012 at 01:52 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #100
JerryBoBerry 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 4 4
 Javon23 said:
I agree. I can play basketball for hours non-stop. Tennis wipes you out like no other. People think you don't run a lot but it's a lot of stop and start full sprints. It's like you're doing a shuttle run for three hours or more while swinging a racquet. Top professionals cover over 2.5 miles during a match mostly sprinting.

On the Lebron topic. It's impossible for him to do anything right in the eyes of "haters." If he wins it's because of something that someone else did. I'm not really a fan but I respect his game a lot. He's amazing to watch. The flopping does need to stop though. He's not a good actor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago