NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1273 1273
 keithbm1111 said:

I havent been proven wrong yet. All you have done is cried because people spitting truth about lebron and youre getting offended. Thats all i have seen
shut the fu*k up before I smack the kufi off your head
 5 years ago '11        #62
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Kadillac87 said:
Thanks, you keep making my point for me. It's an argument of athletic ability vs skill and not which one is more difficult. You keep bringing up activities that people have to LEARN. Like the old adage says, you can't teach speed. Athletic ability cannot be learned, therefore it is not a skill.
It's not an argument of what is harder but which one relies more on skill. You can't teach athletic ability, therefore it's not a skill. You can score a basket playing basketball just based off athletic ability alone. It is much more harder to score a goal playing hockey just based off of athletic ability alone.

athletic ability requires training. A skill is not automatically harder to perform than something you seem to give no credit to such as jumping high enough to dunk over someone. Take for example lebrons jumping ability since you wanted to post that video. He has a what 43-45 inch vertical. How many people in the world have a 43-45 inch vertical. I can guarantee that number is lower than the number of people that can ride a bike, swim, and skate.

for example

athlete A. can jump high, run fast.

athlete B. athletic, can skate well.

Who is more likely to be good in their respective sport on a professional level?

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-20-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #63
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Budala said:
shut the fu*k up before I smack the kufi off your head
Anher heat fan admitting defeat to me
 5 years ago '08        #64
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
Dude can't even play 40 mins and catch a cramp.

I don't harp too much on it.......but GOT DAMN do people hate this man
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:

athletic ability requires training. A skill is not automatically harder to perform than something you seem to give no credit to such as jumping high enough to dunk over someone. Take for example lebrons jumping ability since you wanted to post that video. He has a what 43-45 inch vertical. How many people in the world have a 43-45 inch vertical. I can guarantee that number is lower than the number of people that can ride a bike, swim, and skate.

for example

athlete A. can jump high, catch alley oop, run fast.

athlete B. athletic, can skate extremely well, knows how to play hockey.

Who is more likely to be good in their respective sport on a professional level?
Athletic ability doesn't necessary require training. Some people are naturally gifted. How many people in the world has a 43-45 inch vertical, not many. How many people in the world can learn a 43-45 inch vertical, not many. Why? Because genetics play a huge factor. Yes, you need to work to improve your athletic abilities but uncontrolled factors give people different baseline and limitations. That's a fact. Again, this is not an argument about which is harder to perform but athletic ability vs skill. Something you can be naturally gifted at vs something you have learn.
 5 years ago '07        #66
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 DipsetSoulja said:
This may have been the worst comparison I have seen in my years on Boxden. Please reread it, think clearly...gather your thoughts....reread it again. You compared a women stopping her process of giving birth (the final two minutes)...to LeBron James resting his leg to prevent further muscle injuries KNOWING there is going to be a game 5. Son, please if you are going to hate at least bring up valid arguments.
lmao all you did was just re word it to your favor.

it is a perfect comparrison. women that give birth are tougher than bron. its embarrassing but it's truth.

to prevent further muscle injuries? like women don't suffer further v*gina injuries after giving brith? a womans v*gina is never the same after giving natural birth.

Last edited by st21; 06-20-2012 at 09:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #67
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Kadillac87 said:
Athletic ability doesn't necessary require training. Some people are naturally gifted. How many people in the world has a 43-45 inch vertical, not many. How many people in the world can learn a 43-45 inch vertical, not many. Why? Because genetics play a huge factor. Yes, you need to work to improve your athletic abilities but uncontrolled factors give people different baseline and limitations. That's a fact. Again, this is not an argument about which is harder to perform but athletic ability vs skill. Something you can be naturally gifted at vs something you have learn.
this argument is still completely useless, sure running and jumping are athletic ability and skating is a skill. That wasn't what this argument was about, you compared scoring a goal to dunking the ball. Sure basketball may require more athletic ability than other sports, but it can also be argued basketball requires more or just as much skill.

The fact is the people in this article are talking about being embarrassing to athletes, for something that potentially could stop someone from any sport. Also lebron is far superior to them at their respective sport not to mention a better athlete overall tenfold.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-20-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
nba players cant f!ght them white boys in the nhl would take them out all day all night never seen black people f!ght one on one look at the drake cb f!ght ppl throwing bottles no one throwing fists black ppl dont knuckle up they get guns
 5 years ago '08        #69
Sakurai 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 27 27
NHL players are way tougher than nba players and it's not even a question. Anyone who doesn't agree has never seen an NHL game
 5 years ago '11        #70
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Sakurai said:
NHL players are way tougher than nba players and it's not even a question. Anyone who doesn't agree has never seen an NHL game
Toughness isn't really a quantity you can measure. The rules of the NBA today does make it less physical than the NHL though.
 5 years ago '05        #71
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
these could've just been random people on twitter talking cuz who the hell are any of these dudes...
 5 years ago '06        #72
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
A sh*t ton of IGNORANCE in this thread.

That being said, would there be an article...better yet, would there be tweets and comments if that was Durant or Wade with cramps?

I'm with Keith and Yinz on most of their points, but my GOD this hatred is disgusting. The hatred for LeBron James is invalid if you ain't from Cleveland, Ohio.
 5 years ago '05        #73
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Kadillac87 said:
Toughness isn't really a quantity you can measure. The rules of the NBA today does make it less physical than the NHL though.
you can and you cant, there's no tangible proof but like someone previously said in here, getting hit by that puck 90 mph is no joke and these guys get in the way of the puck ON PURPOSE, just so their goalie who had mad padding doesnt have to face the shot. these guys will get popped in the head with a puck, pouring blood, go in the locker room, get sewn up, and are back out a couple shifts later

or in the playoffs when these guys play all these damn overtimes. do hockey players play 40 minutes? no, but thats because its more work to skate then it is to run, thats why they take shifts in hockey because if you are out there full tilt for longer then 2-3 minutes you are gassed.

as for the actually subject of the thread though, the hockey players are whiling imo. just like ball players dont know what its like in hockey, they dont know what its like to be running around 40 plus minutes, playing both ends at a high level, and cramping up. bron might have been able to play through it, but his effectiveness would have been diminished drastically so spo made the right decision there imo.

seems like everyone is only making a big deal out of this because its bron, football players cramp all the time during games, and i dont see hockey players running to twitter to sh*t on them
 06-20-2012, 10:23 PM         #74
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate bron (not with a passion tho), but I hate hockey even more...

them n*ggas get jealous cause don't nobody give two fu*ks about hockey. LA n*ggas just repped the kings cause of the hometown.

5 years ago '06        #75
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 StateProperty88 said:

seems like everyone is only making a big deal out of this because its bron, football players cramp all the time during games, and i dont see hockey players running to twitter to sh*t on them
Exactly my point.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
She got up and sealed the deal.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #77
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
instant publicity...clearly it work...moving on
 5 years ago '08        #78
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 steeLTown said:
keithbm just schooled the NBA f*ggots in this thread and all they got are childish responses go back to your other 50,000 threads clogging up this section....

PrimeTimeJones3 said:
instant publicity...clearly it work...moving on
Still have no idea who they are and folks still won't watch hockey.

Sakurai said:
All that toughness still doesn't make hockey interesting, can't watch it on tv then it's a no go. Lol they watch Lebron but 95% of the Nba players don't watch them.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-20-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #79
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Obviously never caught multiple cramps before. Speaking from experience, it's wise to keep moving when you feel them coming. As soon as he say down during that timeout, I knew he was done. Nothing to do with toughness. Everything to do with muscle fatigue and dehydration.

Non athletic a.ss people need to get a grip.
 5 years ago '08        #80
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
white people furious
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago