Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Aquarius said:
Sidney Crosby,Quick,Alexander Ovechkin...thats 3 bi*ch

Still dont take your opinion on this seriously but good for you
 06-20-2012, 08:01 PM         #42
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Wow, you really are pathetic. I guarantee you cant skate. You idiots seem to think ice skating and figure skating is the same

You wont win this argument, hockey players are tougher, just give it up man.

A word of advice to you nba nut huggers, dont say this stuff and public unless you want to be laughed at, this is straight comical.

I thought it was common sense, but once again boxden dleivers great laughs
isn't it ironic how a white guy is talking about toughness in sports but when a f!ght or anything happens in the NBA they're quick to call someone a "thug"

man stfu you corny a.ss d!ck loving f*ggot...go masturbate to thoughts of Tom Brady while reading his autobiography
 5 years ago '04        #43
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1262 1262
 shakeNbake17 said:
at least they are watching do you think lebron was watching the nhl playoffs
Not even L.A was watching their own team go for the cup for the first time
 5 years ago '11        #44
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9460 9460
 Kadillac87 said:
you saying someone who has never played basketball can't catch an alley oop over a defender if they're a good enough athlete?

is the goal of basketball to catch an alley oop over a defender? and to answer your question no they couldnt, and are you trying to imply that any random good athlete off the street = lebron?
 5 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
isn't it ironic how a white guy is talking about toughness in sports but when a f!ght or anything happens in the NBA they're quick to call someone a "thug"

man stfu you corny a.ss d!ck loving f*ggot...go masturbate to thoughts of Tom Brady while reading his autobiography

Ive never called any of those pansies a thug. And speaking of ironic, a huge lebron c*ck sucker telling me to jack off to a guy. Good one brah

And dedos, you mention concussions, somethng hockey players suffer regularly because of how physical the sport is, one more reason they are tougher than nba players i cant believe how offended you lebron nut sniffers are getting over this.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
is the goal of basketball to catch an alley oop over a defender? and to answer your question no they couldnt, and are you trying to imply that any random good athlete off the street = lebron?
The goal of basketball is the score more points than the other team. Somebody who can run and jump, aka an athlete, is much more likely to be able to catch an alley oop while being defended than to score a hockey goal while being defended. LeBron isn't a random athlete off the street. There's not too many random athletes you can pick off the street who are 6'8 and 250. There are many random athletes you can pick up off the street who can catch an alley oop though. Basketball requires skills but it also relies heavily on athletic ability. Much more than hockey.
 5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 DEDOS said:
that sucks for them they going to be studdering, spitting all over themselves and pissing in their pants at the age of 45

and get paid less doing it. hockey won
You're a classy guy. You know the same sh*t happens in football right, but worse? What are you trying to prove right now? Does acting tough like this on the internet really make you feel better or something? Whatever makes you happy i guess
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
Wow, ok this is absurd now. Your last post literally has nothing to do with this thread, so i will take that as you admitting defeat to me. And until someone has something logical and well thought to say, im done in here for the sake of me not getting any dumber
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The goal of basketball is the score more points than the other team. Somebody who can run and jump, aka an athlete, is much more likely to be able to catch an alley oop while being defended than to score a hockey goal while being defended. LeBron isn't a random athlete off the street. There's not too many random athletes you can pick off the street who are 6'8 and 250. There are many random athletes you can pick up off the street who can catch an alley oop though. Basketball requires skills but it also relies heavily on athletic ability. Much more than hockey.
That's fine they can be more likely to catch an alley oop, the comparison is still terrible, or lebron would just catch alley oops all game. How often does someone catch an alley oop over a defender, and this is people that practice and play basketball everyday of their life. Running, jumping and catching(the basics to catch an alley oop) can be performed by anybody that isn't terribly overweight or disabled. some people don't skate their entire life, that doesn't make skating more difficult than running and jumping high, that just means some people don't ever learn how to skate.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,222 | Props total: 5030 5030
"but they never got a cramp before."
 5 years ago '04        #51
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1262 1262
this keithbm dude is acting like the biggest bi*ch on internet, he is 2 posts away from apologizing

bi-polar a.ss mothafukka
 5 years ago '07        #52
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,458 | Props total: 43424 43424
lmfaooooooooooooo

they straight ethered lebrons bi*ch a.ss.

i know women tougher than lebron.

pulling yourself out of the last 2 minutes becuase of cramps ?

do women pull themselves out of their last 2 minutes of pregnancy? i think not
 5 years ago '11        #53
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
“We get it Lebron, it doesn’t hurt when you’re running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts,”
“Anyone heard what Lebron’s injury was??” he tweeted. “I’m tipping Torn hamstring, ACL or dislocated knee cap by the way he was carrying on!!”
Good thing i wasnt the only one that saw this!

5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
That's fine they can be more likely to catch an alley oop, the comparison is still terrible, or lebron would just catch alley oops all game. How often does someone catch an alley oop over a defender, and this is people that practice and play basketball everyday of their life. Running, jumping and catching(the basics to catch an alley oop) can be performed by anybody that isn't terribly overweight or disabled. some people don't skate their entire life, that doesn't make skating more difficult than running and jumping high, that just means some people don't ever learn how to skate.
So you're pretty much saying hockey requires more skill which was my point.
 5 years ago '11        #55
space
space
 ST21 said:
lmfaooooooooooooo

spo pulled him out because he said they were playing 4 on 5, and what a dumb analogy \

Kadillac87 said:
So you're pretty much saying hockey requires more skill which was my point.
I figured you would say that not grasping what I was saying, no that isn't what I was saying. Simply because someone can't skate doesn't mean skating is hard. If somebody can't ride a bike they would have a harder time riding a bike than dunking a basketball, does that mean riding a bike requires more skill than being able to jump high enough to dunk? If someone can't swim they would have a harder time swimming than dunking a basketball, does that mean swimming is harder than dunking?

Again you are comparing all the skills required to play hockey, to being able to catch an alley oop which is honestly a terrible argument. Could any of these hockey players defend kevin durant or lebron james or anyone in the nba for that matter? Could any of these hockey players make jumpshots with defenders in their face? countless other things they would be unable to perform.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-20-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after f!ghting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children.”

5 years ago '07        #57
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lol....dude cant even catch cramps without being sh*tted on, dude has played the most minutes out of anybody this postseason, per game or total and got no name hockey players sh*tting on him when most of the time a premier hockey player spends about 15 min less on the ice than a premier basketball player stays on the court
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Budala said:
this keithbm dude is acting like the biggest bi*ch on internet, he is 2 posts away from apologizing

bi-polar a.ss mothafukka

I havent been proven wrong yet. All you have done is cried because people spitting truth about lebron and youre getting offended. Thats all i have seen
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

I figured you would say that not grasping what I was saying, no that isn't what I was saying. Simply because someone can't skate doesn't mean skating is hard. If somebody can't ride a bike they would have a harder time riding a bike than dunking a basketball, does that mean riding a bike requires more skill than being able to jump high enough to dunk? If someone can't swim they would have a harder time swimming than dunking a basketball, does that mean swimming is harder than dunking?

Again you are comparing all the skills required to play hockey, to being able to catch an alley oop which is honestly a terrible argument. Could any of these hockey players defend kevin durant or lebron james or anyone in the nba for that matter? Could any of these hockey players make jumpshots with defenders in their face? countless other things they would be unable to perform.
Thanks, you keep making my point for me. It's an argument of athletic ability vs skill and not which one is more difficult. You keep bringing up activities that people have to LEARN. Like the old adage says, you can't teach speed. Athletic ability cannot be learned, therefore it is not a skill.
It's not an argument of what is harder but which one relies more on skill. You can't teach athletic ability, therefore it's not a skill. You can score a basket playing basketball just based off athletic ability alone. It is much more harder to score a goal playing hockey just based off of athletic ability alone.

If you only knew how to run fast and jump high, you could score a basket playing basketball.

If you only knew how to run fast and jump high, most likely you couldn't score a goal playing hockey.

So which one relies more on athletic ability?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 06-20-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3093 3093
 ST21 said:
lmfaooooooooooooo

This may have been the worst comparison I have seen in my years on Boxden. Please reread it, think clearly...gather your thoughts....reread it again. You compared a women stopping her process of giving birth (the final two minutes)...to LeBron James resting his leg to prevent further muscle injuries KNOWING there is going to be a game 5. Son, please if you are going to hate at least bring up valid arguments.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy