most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Budala said:

Every sport requires some kind of skill you dumb fu*k.

6'8 250pounds and moves like he is 6' 185 and he wouldn't crush those bums?
being 6'8 250lbs won't help you in hockey though unless you're a defenceman

and when it comes to injuries hockey players may indeed clown whoever the fu*k they want
 5 years ago '11        #22
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Budala said:

Every sport requires some kind of skill you dumb fu*k.

6'8 250pounds and moves like he is 6' 185 and he wouldn't crush those bums?
Not really. You can make the NBA just because you're abnormally tall. Some sports relie more on athletic ability and physical features more than others. The NBA is one of those sports. Hockey, it relies less on athletic ability and physical features and more on skill. You can get an athlete who has never played basketball to dunk it. You can't get an athlete who has never played hockey to score a goal.
 5 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
 Aquarius said:
i dont like lebron and hes a bi*ch for crying over cramps but grown men ice skating...gtfoh
do you know what hockey is?

Grown men ice skating >>>> grown men flopping and crying
 5 years ago '04        #24
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 Kadillac87 said:
Not really. You can make the NBA just because you're abnormally tall. Some sports relie more on athletic ability and physical features more than others. The NBA is one of those sports. Hockey, it relies less on athletic ability and physical features and more on skill. You can get an athlete who has never played basketball to dunk it. You can't get an athlete who has never played hockey to score a goal.
What the fu*k are you talking about ... dunking can be easy for anybody if there is no defenders to jam it if you are tall enough, same goes with you standing 3 feet away from a hockey goal and putting the puck in

Please stop you are arguing something that's based on personal opinions, I throw a one liner and it gets you heated up.

Remember kid I don't give a fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 Aquarius said:
in a one on one street f!ght...Ivan Johnson would destroy every fu*king hockey player in the league...so would many nba players...tough guys ice skating....rotf
your opinion means sh*t. You couldn't name one nhl player. NBA is full of fake tough guys, nhl is not

This is the dumbest comment I've seen in a while on here
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 Budala said:
What the fu*k are you talking about ... dunking can be easy for anybody if there is no defenders to jam it if you are tall enough, same goes with you standing 3 feet away from a hockey goal and putting the puck in

Please stop you are arguing something that's based on personal opinions, I throw a one liner and it gets you heated up.

I'm not heated. I'm just stating my opinion in a logical manner. That's what discussion boards are for. Maybe you should try it.
 5 years ago '11        #27
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Budala said:

how are you gonna get to the goal if you cant skate
 06-20-2012, 07:09 PM         #28
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

what else is new? keep the hate coming! The King isn't phased by mere peasants
 5 years ago '07        #29
space
space
If you honestly think NBA players are tougher than nhl players then you truly don't know a his damn thing, that is just flat out silly
 5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
You're an idiot. What man wants to be a skater When a sport has many players over 40 it doesnt take much skill.
Wow, you really are pathetic. I guarantee you cant skate. You idiots seem to think ice skating and figure skating is the same

You wont win this argument, hockey players are tougher, just give it up man.

A word of advice to you nba nut huggers, dont say this stuff and public unless you want to be laughed at, this is straight comical.

I thought it was common sense, but once again boxden dleivers great laughs
 5 years ago '11        #31
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
You're an idiot. What man wants to be a skater When a sport has many players over 40 it doesnt take much skill.
I think you just contradicted yourself. Athletic ability goes with age, not skill. So the fact that old people can play hockey, shows it is less reliant on athletic ability and more on skill. A lot of old ppl play golf. You saying golf requires no skill?

[video - click to view]

I think Sir Charles would disagree.
 5 years ago '11        #32
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Kadillac87 said:
you can argue it but damn you had a terrible argument...

you compared scoring a goal most likely implying against a defender, to just dunking the ball as if that is all that is required in basketball dunk with no defense to stop you.

what I want to know though is, are any of these guys even good at their sport?
 5 years ago '05        #33
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 keithbm1111 said:
saw this earlier. SO 100% true. Hockey players play with LEGIT, ACTUAL injuries, NBA players are the softest group of pussies in all of sports, FACT not opinion.

look at how mad these clowns are. acting like they dont care but they still came in here and read the article. Mad they dont know how to skate and that hockey players are 100% tougher than basketball players. thats a fact boys, dont even try to argue it, it is not debatable.

edit...imagine if lebron really did take a skate to the face, or ANY nba player for that matter..they need help getting off the court because of leg cramps imagine playing a PHYSICAL sport?

Your so wrong, i really dont give a fu*k about hockey, and it sounds like ur the mad one.
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
you can argue it but damn you had a terrible argument...

you compared scoring a goal most likely implying against a defender, to just dunking the ball as if that is all that is required in basketball dunk with no defense to stop you.

what I want to know though is, are any of these guys even good at their sport?
you saying someone who has never played basketball can't catch an alley oop over a defender if they're a good enough athlete?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #35
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,267 | Props total: 17717 17717
I think this "grown man skating" bashing is kinda stupid, but then I realize its one of those things that n*ggas are too "cool" to do so it has to be bad. Same n*ggas that say soccer isn't popping just because its not big in the US
 5 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 ebcrew said:
Your so wrong, i really dont give a fu*k about hockey, and it sounds like ur the mad one.
Im wrong?

Heres the thing, im not only talking about lebron, im talking about every nba player so no need to be offended if i talk about your boy toy.

I know about both the nba and nhl, you do not. You are just being ignorant and not facing the facts, just thnking what you want to believe is true, im just simply telling you, that nba players are in fact not nearly as tough as nhl players. Thats all. To be completely honest, its really not even a debate, its just a known fact that nba heads do not want to believe. Thats not saying all nba players arent tough or not athletic, but the toughest nhl player would absolutely fu*king crush the toughest nba player thats it
 06-20-2012, 07:47 PM         #37
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the same people commenting the same sh*t like 15 times
 5 years ago '12        #38
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
at least they are watching do you think lebron was watching the nhl playoffs
 5 years ago '07        #39
blak1107 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
He played 40+ minutes and can't cramp? Do individual hockey players ever play over 40 minutes?
 06-20-2012, 07:52 PM         #40
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
your opinion means sh*t. You couldn't name one nhl player. NBA is full of fake tough guys, nhl is not
Sidney Crosby,Quick,Alexander Ovechkin...thats 3 bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy