NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM         #281
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
lol going ice skating with your girl and the ice skating nhl players do are completely differnt things...and to completely down play compared to running (this coming from someone was pretty good at track) is beyond dumb
There is nothing dumb about it. I used to skate, it's nothing compared to running, even at its highest level.

If skating was this great physical activity, which it isn't, then hockey players wouldn't be semi-athletic bums.
 5 years ago '05        #282
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ROFLSTOMP said:
See, now you guys are running yourselves in circles.

He's saying they don't warm up or keep active on the sidelines because you only need to do it with lingering injuries and soreness. You're saying there is injury and soreness, implying it's widespread, so then why are they not keeping active on the sideline?

You should get your argument straight and come back to me. Either there is or there isn't.
We haven't...once the game starts that usually makes dealing with any lingering soreness that may have been there...you don't need to treat with riding the bike or they'd have 10+ bikes on the sideline for most major sports...why do you think people ice their joints/ ice baths after games? Once you've broken a sweat you stay loose for a period of time and its usually much longer than the time you'd be subbed out for...hence there really is no need to stay loose on the sideline once the game has started
 5 years ago '05        #283
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8393 8393
 ROFLSTOMP said:
See, now you guys are running yourselves in circles.

He's saying they don't warm up or keep active on the sidelines because you only need to do it with lingering injuries and soreness. You're saying there is injury and soreness, implying it's widespread, so then why are they not keeping active on the sideline?

You should get your argument straight and come back to me. Either there is or there isn't.
running in circles. theres no "GUYS" here homie, im my own person and everything i have said has been lineal unlike yourself.

dont tell me what "he" said, what did "I" say?

and they are CONTACT SPORTS, what makes you think they arent going to be sore?

and you think soccer players are not sore AT ALL after matches?
 06-21-2012, 03:37 PM         #284
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
We haven't...once the game starts that usually makes dealing with any lingering soreness that may have been there...you don't need to treat with riding the bike or they'd have 10+ bikes on the sideline for most major sports...why do you think people ice their joints/ ice baths after games? Once you've broken a sweat you stay loose for a period of time and its usually much longer than the time you'd be subbed out for...hence there really is no need to stay loose on the sideline once the game has started
That's a great discovery. I'll forward your insight to most professional sports on earth, they evidently have no fu*king idea what they're doing.
 5 years ago '05        #285
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 Sheeed said:
meant to add the other dude to the quote...relaxs.lut

i dont give a fu*k what u meant . I can only respond to what you post. U caught feelings like a bi*ch . haha
 06-21-2012, 03:38 PM         #286
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
running in circles. theres no "GUYS" here homie, im my own person and everything i have said has been lineal unlike yourself.

dont tell me what "he" said, what did "I" say?

and they are CONTACT SPORTS, what makes you think they arent going to be sore?

and you think soccer players are not sore AT ALL after matches?
I'm not saying they're not sore, I agree that they are sore, so why aren't they taking preventive measures to lower chance of injury?
 5 years ago '05        #287
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
There is nothing dumb about it. I used to skate, it's nothing compared to running, even at its highest level.

If skating was this great physical activity, which it isn't, then hockey players wouldn't be semi-athletic bums.
Lol an activity can be physically taxing that doesn't mean it requires A LOT of athleticism. The running that comes with most sports is nothing (most people don't even consciously think about it) unless it's track which no one is discussing here.
 5 years ago '05        #288
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:

i dont give a fu*k what u meant . I can only respond to what you post. U caught feelings like a bi*ch . haha
Lol caught feelings? yet you completely side stepped the other post directed towards. No problem lets post smileys when we have nothing else to say
 5 years ago '05        #289
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I'm not saying they're not sore, I agree that they are sore, so why aren't they taking preventive measures to lower chance of injury?
who says they arent? thats why they are able to play 16 (nfl), or 82 games in a season, you dont do that with out P.M., that doesnt change the fact that if you were on the ice busting your a.ss that you need to come to the bench to get a blow, not to hop on a bike just to go back out
 06-21-2012, 03:41 PM         #290
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
Lol an activity can be physically taxing that doesn't mean it requires A LOT of athleticism. The running that comes with most sports is nothing (most people don't even consciously think about it) unless it's track which no one is discussing here.
Most people don't even consciously think about skating, except for Ice Hockey fans, seemingly.
 5 years ago '05        #291
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 The Bully said:
P.S. - if more black parents could afford hockey equipment to get their kids into the sport from a young age, blacks would be dominating that sport too

i know it has nothing to do with the thread but figured i'd say it anyway to ruffle some feathers

get mad
Parents can afford swim trunks for there kids right? You dont see blacks dominating that do you?
n*ggas cant swim just like n*ggas cant ice skate. Basically anything that has to do with water in liquid or solid form, n*ggas suck at....
 5 years ago '05        #292
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
That's a great discovery. I'll forward your insight to most professional sports on earth, they evidently have no fu*king idea what they're doing.
Dawg just stop...let me know what sports you've played at a high level...everything written about sports science isnt Law. Why do you think when NBA and NFL players are on the bench they are resting. A five to 10 minute rest isnt going astronomically raise your risk for injury. Stop it
 5 years ago '05        #293
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Most people don't even consciously think about skating, except for Ice Hockey fans, seemingly.
When most people think about skating its NOT at thet level as that of ice hockey players
 06-21-2012, 03:44 PM         #294
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
who says they arent? thats why they are able to play 16 (nfl), or 82 games in a season, you dont do that with out P.M., that doesnt change the fact that if you were on the ice busting your a.ss that you need to come to the bench to get a blow, not to hop on a bike just to go back out
The reason they can play 82 games a season is because it's not a physically taxing sport! It's not because they have the best fu*king training and science.

Try play fu*king AFL or rugby for 82 games, jesus christ you'd die. Already at about 20 games a season in rugby some competitions have 40% of all players injured at one time.

NHL is easy on the body, that's what I'm saying to you.

Nobody on ice is busting their a.ss, if it was an a.ss busting activity they couldn't physically maintain an 82 game season.

Even darts doesn't have 82 games a season
 5 years ago '05        #295
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 !~MaC~! said:

Sheeed said:
Lol caught feelings? yet you completely side stepped the other post directed towards. No problem lets post smileys when we have nothing else to say
ok since you only saw the smileys .

i dont give a fu*k what u meant, I can only respond to what you post. U caught feelings like a bi*ch . haha
 5 years ago '05        #296
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
The reason they can play 82 games a season is because it's not a physically taxing sport! It's not because they have the best fu*king training and science.

Try play fu*king AFL or rugby for 82 games, jesus christ you'd die. Already at about 20 games a season in rugby some competitions have 40% of all players injured at one time.

NHL is easy on the body, that's what I'm saying to you.

Nobody on ice is busting their a.ss, if it was an a.ss busting activity they couldn't physically maintain an 82 game season.

Even darts doesn't have 82 games a season
does darts not have 82 games because it taxing?

they are able to play 82 games because of their training, they train for 82 game season.

you dont know much about hockey though if you're talking about injuries, guys get injured all the time, but like i said before they play through that sh*t.

EVERYONE is out their busting their a.ss in hockey, that doesnt mean that they dont get tired and maintain a high level of play for all those games, there are peaks and valleys in a season for a reason.

you're saying nhl is easy on the body, im saying you're wrong
 5 years ago '05        #297
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:
ok since you only saw the smileys .

i dont give a fu*k what u meant, I can only respond to what you post. U caught feelings like a bi*ch . haha
two seperate posts...if you cant refute the point just say that. n*ggas always wanna say caught feelings? what could I possibly be mad about? foh
 06-21-2012, 03:53 PM         #298
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

they are able to play 82 games because of their training, they train for 82 game season.

you dont know much about hockey though if you're talking about injuries, guys get injured all the time, but like i said before they play through that sh*t.

EVERYONE is out their busting their a.ss in hockey, that doesnt mean that they dont get tired and maintain a high level of play for all those games, there are peaks and valleys in a season for a reason.

yo lol, you're as stupid as a bag of hammers

it would be impossible for nfl or rugby players or boxers to train for 82 games. Get out of here. They play 82 games because hockey isn't sh*t as far as injuries and fatigue as concerned.

82 games lol. You have 82 games in the NFL you'd have at most 82 players left standing at the end of it
 5 years ago '05        #299
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

Lol this dude is an idiot... dont waste your time bruh....tracks a non contact sport but it wouldn't be physically taxing along with basketball and hockey by this guys logic
 5 years ago '05        #300
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
yo lol, you're as stupid as a bag of hammers

it would be impossible for nfl or rugby players or boxers to train for 82 games. Get out of here. They play 82 games because hockey isn't sh*t as far as injuries and fatigue as concerned.

82 games lol. You have 82 games in the NFL you'd have at most 82 players left standing at the end of it
you barely have players standing at the end of hockey seasons. as soon as the flyers season ended you had guys getting hip surgery, BACK surgery, foot surgery, like i said giroux had surgery on BOTH wrist when the season was over. same with football players, they wait for the end of the season to get work done on them

i dont deal i hypothetical so your "ifs" are irrelevant to me because i dont conjure up made up scenarios to try to prove a point so miss me with that

and make up your mind is football intensive or not? earlier you said it wasnt so they dont have to stay loose
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago