NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2012, 03:16 PM         #261
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !~MaC~! said:
because every shift they put in are between 1-2 mins of full out play . They arrive on the bench gassed , and dont need to "stay warm". They wait a few minutes between shifts. They dont sit on the bench for 20mins doing nothing lol . You clearly dont have the slightest bit of knowledge of the sport and how it works. How can you speak with such conviction when your understanding of the is basic ( and thats being generous ) . The only possible answer is that your trolling haha .
It's not full out. Gliding on ice is not a draining physical activity, at any intensity, that's the point. As for benches, you can pretend they're only on the bench for 1 minute max but everybody knows you're lying.

It's the same story when dudes get 5 for f!ghting, what do they do? they sit down for the whole 5!
 5 years ago '05        #262
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I'm from a soccer country, believe me when I tell you I know about soccer. The principles of warming up, whether you're coming on for the first time or you've come off and are going back on, are the same

Don't you Americans have physical education lessons? There is a reason you warm up in PE, it's to prevent injury when about to engage in highly physical activities.

If hockey players don't need to warm up then it's clear there's not much intense activity as far as legs are concerned.

Football also is non-intensive. Basketball I don't even know about, if basketball players don't warm up I'm surprised. Maybe they're just lazy like hockey players?
you warm up at the beginning right? just like you do in every other sport, when you get subbed in (i dont care what sport it is) you dont hope on a bike, jump rope, do mirror exercises, whatever unless you are sitting for a long period of time which like i said previously you dont do in hockey

who said hockey players dont warm up? all athletes warm up, but i think we have already acknowledged that after you have warmed up and you have that lather, you dont have to warm up again every 2 minutes which is what you're claiming
 06-21-2012, 03:17 PM         #263
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !~MaC~! said:
Its hockey not soccer(futbol) . Hockey suffer from upper body injuries . Not knee damage unless its a knee on knee collision... which wouldn't matter even if you were "loose" lol
Exactly. Hockey isn't intensive on the legs. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it's not tough, I'm not saying there isn't injuries, I'm not saying the players aren't tired, I'm saying to correlate the leg activity of ice skating to sprinting and jogging is a fu*king joke.
 5 years ago '05        #264
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 !~MaC~! said:
because every shift they put in are between 1-2 mins of full out play . They arrive on the bench gassed , and dont need to "stay warm". They wait a few minutes between shifts. They dont sit on the bench for 20mins doing nothing lol . You clearly dont have the slightest bit of knowledge of the sport and how it works. How can you speak with such conviction when your understanding of the is basic ( and thats being generous ) . The only possible answer is that your trolling haha .
Again you are comparing things that can't be put head to head...this isn't like comparing cars...

Any one thats played MULTIPLE sports knows that being in shape for one is COMPLETELY different from being in shape for another. We'd go right from soccer to basketball season and you'd feel out of shape playing basketball after you thought you were in shape during soccer season (and i played in the midfield A LOT of running).

Time on compared to time of is also a pointless argument...some of the most physically taxing things athletically don't even last 50 seconds...go run a 400 and see how SPENT you are. You guys are waisting time comparing what's more taxing and what isn't. It's really not that simple
 06-21-2012, 03:19 PM         #265
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you warm up at the beginning right? just like you do in every other sport, when you get subbed in (i dont care what sport it is) you dont hope on a bike, jump rope, do mirror exercises, whatever unless you are sitting for a long period of time which like i said previously you dont do in hockey

who said hockey players dont warm up? all athletes warm up, but i think we have already acknowledged that after you have warmed up and you have that lather, you dont have to warm up again every 2 minutes which is what you're claiming
You don't have to, but in a sport that is intensive on the legs and a sport where there is risk of injury because of it you SHOULD warm up.

This is science. What is wrong with you?
 5 years ago '05        #266
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
You don't have to, but in a sport that is intensive on the legs and a sport where there is risk of injury because of it you SHOULD warm up.

This is science. What is wrong with you?
and yet we have come up with 3 sports in which what your saying isnt the case (and to say football is non-intensive is wrong as well, all your leverage is in your LEGS when it comes to football), so maybe it's your science
 5 years ago '05        #267
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's not full out. Gliding on ice is not a draining physical activity,at any intensity, that's the point. As for benches, you can pretend they're only on the bench for 1 minute max but everybody knows you're lying.

It's the same story when dudes get 5 for f!ghting, what do they do? they sit down for the whole 5!
you think they glide on thier shifts . lmaoo .
i will no longer address you , you have proven that a) your trolling or B)you have Zero knowledge about hockey . c) both
 5 years ago '05        #268
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
That's my point, in other sports you HAVE to stay loose, there isn't another option, the field is too hard to sit down for too long and lose that

so why are NHL players sat there stationary, why aren't they staying loose? as you say yourself, riding bikes or doing minor exercise isn't taking anything out of players, so why don't NHL players do it?

For highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it. Why not hockey?
this is pointless..."sports science" doesn't apply to everyone. How many NFL, NBA, etc. players do you see on the bench "staying loose" when they get subbed out of the game...unless there is some lingering injury/unusual tightness or soreness in a particular muscle that's complete overkill
 5 years ago '05        #269
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Exactly. Hockey isn't intensive on the legs. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it's not tough, I'm not saying there isn't injuries, I'm not saying the players aren't tired, I'm saying to correlate the leg activity of ice skating to sprinting and jogging is a fu*king joke.
lol try it and see if your quads aren't fire...some of you shouldn't speak on certain things
 06-21-2012, 03:27 PM         #270
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
this is pointless..."sports science" doesn't apply to everyone. How many NFL, NBA, etc. players do you see on the bench "staying loose" when they get subbed out of the game...unless there is some lingering injury/unusual tightness or soreness in a particular muscle that's complete overkill
Exactly my point. There are no lingering injuries or soreness because the sports you just mentioned aren't intensive.

Are you getting it now?
 5 years ago '05        #271
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Again you are comparing things that can't be put head to head...this isn't like comparing cars...

Any one thats played MULTIPLE sports knows that being in shape for one is COMPLETELY different from being in shape for another. We'd go right from soccer to basketball season and you'd feel out of shape playing basketball after you thought you were in shape during soccer season (and i played in the midfield A LOT of running).

Time on compared to time of is also a pointless argument...some of the most physically taxing things athletically don't even last 50 seconds...go run a 400 and see how SPENT you are. You guys are waisting time comparing what's more taxing and what isn't. It's really not that simple
are you an idiot or a dumb-ass?
 06-21-2012, 03:29 PM         #272
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
lol try it and see if your quads aren't fire...some of you shouldn't speak on certain things
I have tried it, there's a rink within walking distance of me.

Ice skating is easy.

Ask 100 people if they'd rather run or ice skate to work, tell me what they get back to you with
 5 years ago '05        #273
space
space
 DEDOS said:
funny this is the biggest thread that has ever made about the NHL but it took lebrons name to do it

whoa whoa whoa

the regular season thread went 30 pages and the playoff thread went 40

jerk
 5 years ago '05        #274
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Exactly my point. There are no lingering injuries or soreness because the sports you just mentioned aren't intensive.

Are you getting it now?
no lingering injuries or soreness in nfl, nba, nhl? and at the same damn time
 5 years ago '05        #275
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:
are you an idiot or a dumb-ass?
meant to add the other dude to the quote...relaxs.lut
 5 years ago '05        #276
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
whoa whoa whoa

the regular season thread went 30 pages and the playoff thread went 40

jerk
lol yea, just another guy dropping posts about sh*t he doesnt know.
 5 years ago '05        #277
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
He's either trolling or he's never played any competitive sports...

there's a reason why they only play a game a week in the NFL...

you can play non contact sports and be sore days after...this guy is a tool
 06-21-2012, 03:32 PM         #278
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
See, now you guys are running yourselves in circles.

He's saying they don't warm up or keep active on the sidelines because you only need to do it with lingering injuries and soreness. You're saying there is injury and soreness, implying it's widespread, so then why are they not keeping active on the sideline?

You should get your argument straight and come back to me. Either there is or there isn't.
 06-21-2012, 03:33 PM         #279
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
He's either trolling or he's never played any competitive sports...

there's a reason why they only play a game a week in the NFL...

you can play non contact sports and be sore days after...this guy is a tool
You've tied yourself in a knot here. Are these guys sore or are they not?
 5 years ago '05        #280
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I have tried it, there's a rink within walking distance of me.

Ice skating is easy.

Ask 100 people if they'd rather run or ice skate to work, tell me what they get back to you with
lol going ice skating with your girl and the ice skating nhl players do are completely differnt things...and to completely down play compared to running (this coming from someone was pretty good at track) is beyond dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago