most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2012, 02:13 PM         #241
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
looks like you only got part of my response. because like i said after a couple minutes you are BACK OUT ON THE ICE. this is how it is: shifts are short so you can go hard while you're out there, you come back to the bench and get a blow and some fluids if need be, a minute or two later you are back out on the ice. there's no time to loosen up homie
I think you're misunderstanding me. In other sports players come off and get straight on a bike, or go straight to stitches, because they can't allow their bodies to drop off like hockey players do

in other sports if a player needs 10 stitches he'll ride the bike while getting the stitches. There's no time to sit around and kick back like the hockey "athletes" do
 5 years ago '05        #242
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I think you're misunderstanding me. In other sports players come off and get straight on a bike, or go straight to stitches, because they can't allow their bodies to drop off like hockey players do

in other sports if a player needs 10 stitches he'll ride the bike while getting the stitches. There's no time to sit around and kick back like the hockey "athletes" do
no i understood your question fully and answered it fully. you wanted to know why dont they do something between shifts, and im saying because the time between shifts is just enough to catch your breath regroup and to get your a.ss back out there.

why dont boxers hop on the bike between rounds?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-21-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 06-21-2012, 02:23 PM         #243
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
no i understood your question fully and answered it fully. you wanted to know why dont they do something between shifts, and im saying because the time between shifts is just enough to catch your breath regroup and to get your a.ss back out there.

why dont boxers hop on the bike between rounds?
Because boxers don't have to worry about ligament damage in their legs you fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '08        #244
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
Lebron's response: Who?
 5 years ago '04        #245
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
i guess no one on here is or works around pro and amateur athletes, if you did then u would know all sports are hard and require a totally different wind, a nhl player will be so tired if he trained nba, a nfl player would be so tired if he trained soccer, and vica versa. sh*t i have football players come to my gym and want to spar i tell them no i dont want u getting hurt, they say we train football this is nothing show off their muscles n sh*t, i do 1 minute of pad work with them and their bodys are ready to shut down. i say u have to train boxing to box.... im mad at these nhl players for even commenting on another sport because they should know how hard it is on the body.
 5 years ago '05        #246
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Because boxers don't have to worry about ligament damage in their legs you fu*king idiot
but what are you saying...that they dont have to stay loose? which one is it. you go from "highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it." to saying well boxers dont have to do it because of such and such...which is it? seems like you're the idiot that cant keep his logic straight (even though you didnt have much to start with)

and its not like i see a line of bikes lined up at any sporting event. do you?

football players (which i played btw) arent on the bike all the time, if anything its someone trying to stay warm because because of an injury. same for basketball. where do you see all these guys on bikes staying loose exactly? so me a picture of a whole football offense staying loose on the sideline running on bikes since everyone has to do it to "stay loose"
 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM         #247
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
but what are you saying...that they dont have to stay loose? which one is it. you go from "highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it." to saying well boxers dont have to do it because of such and such...which is it? seems like you're the idiot that cant keep his logic straight (even though you didnt have much to start with)

and its not like i see a line of bikes lined up at any sporting event. do you?

football players (which i played btw) arent on the bike all the time, if anything its someone trying to stay warm because because of an injury. same for basketball. where do you see all these guys on bikes staying loose exactly? so me a picture of a whole football offense staying loose on the sideline running on bikes since everyone has to do it to "stay loose"
My logic is fine. You've got idiots on here saying riding around on ice skates is comparable to sprinting and ice skating takes just as much wear on the legs as sports where you run or jog, but that's a contradiction. Because IF hockey had that much wear and tear on the legs these dudes wouldn't be sitting like corpses on the fu*king bench. Fact.

the bike was just an example though, in most wear and tear athletically draining sports there is some type of exercise, some type of movement, in between play.

Boxing is completely different. They're physically exhausted. Hockey is not physically exhausting in the same way. Despite the lies of Canadians on here
 5 years ago '04        #248
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
nhl>>nba
nick bonino>>lebron
 5 years ago '11        #249
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 ROFLSTOMP said:
My logic is fine. You've got idiots on here saying riding around on ice skates is comparable to sprinting and ice skating takes just as much wear on the legs as sports where you run or jog, but that's a contradiction. Because IF hockey had that much wear and tear on the legs these dudes wouldn't be sitting like corpses on the fu*king bench. Fact.

the bike was just an example though, in most wear and tear athletically draining sports there is some type of exercise, some type of movement, in between play.

Boxing is completely different. They're physically exhausted. Hockey is not physically exhausting in the same way. Despite the lies of Canadians on here
not to start something, but wouldn't this actually completely contradict what you are saying? If the sport has more wear and tear on your legs wouldn't you need more rest?
 5 years ago '05        #250
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 Sheeed;23677170[B said:
]obviously one sport is more physical[/B] than the other...but questioning someones toughness because they cramped it when it happens in almost EVERY sport is what makes these guys look like idiots...

And just b/c someone plays basketball as opposed to hockey/football doesnt make them any tougher than someone who doesn't... didnt rondo pop his elbow back into place and play with one hand? but im guessing he's not tough either
it isnt that obvious tho ( just read some of the comments ) . Your one of the semi sensible ones here . i say semi because.............

of course it does lol, your saying a golf player is a tough as a basketball player? hahaha , or does it not matter ?. A figure skater is tougher than a UFC/Boxering f!ghter? .... fu*k ouuta here with that dumb a.ss comment lol .

And Rondo is a tough guy obviously . But your mentioning isnt normal in the NBA . Every Game players in the NHL put their bodies on the line.
 5 years ago '05        #251
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:

use any example you want...you're still wrong. in basketball when a player is subbed in they arent coming off a bike they are coming off the bench, why arent they warming up? if a player is playing and gets subbed out he goes to the bench, he doesnt go running to a bike to stay loose. same in most sports. thats not to say that some players dont do it but lets not sit here and act like all players do that sh*t because they dont homie.

isnt boxing a "highly athletic" sport? didnt you say that those sports you need to stay loose according to "sports science", but now you're saying that they dont have to stay loose, but it's physically exhausting. your logic is far from fine, its all over the place
 5 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
not to start something, but wouldn't this actually completely contradict what you are saying? If the sport has more wear and tear on your legs wouldn't you need more rest?
yes which is why the shifts are short in hockey.
 06-21-2012, 03:04 PM         #253
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
No, it doesn't work like that.

The more wear and tear the more you need to keep your body in motion, because if you sit down and let yourself succumb to a sedentary state then when you go back into play you have a significantly increased chance of falling victim to injury. I'm not denying these players tire themselves out, but if that's the case then they need to become better, more conditioned athletes.

that's why in sports that have really hyper leg activity, like soccer, australian football or rugby, you'll see players either staying in motion entirely while they're off the field, or at least spending a few minutes in motion before coming back into the game, in spite of how tired and drained they might be

the claims from hockey fans that ice hockey takes tons of wear and tear on the legs therefore makes no sense, because if it was true the rate of injury to the leg muscles would be significantly higher.

it does sound stupid on the face of it though, so i can see why you'd think i'm crazy
 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM         #254
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
use any example you want...you're still wrong. in basketball when a player is subbed in they arent coming off a bike they are coming off the bench, why arent they warming up? if a player is playing and gets subbed out he goes to the bench, he doesnt go running to a bike to stay loose. same in most sports. thats not to say that some players dont do it but lets not sit here and act like all players do that sh*t because they dont homie.

isnt boxing a "highly athletic" sport? didnt you say that those sports you need to stay loose according to "sports science", but now you're saying that they dont have to stay loose, but it's physically exhausting. your logic is far from fine, its all over the place
boxing is non comparable, why do you keep mentioning boxing, are you mentally deranged?
 5 years ago '05        #255
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
No, it doesn't work like that.

The more wear and tear the more you need to keep your body in motion, because if you sit down and let yourself succumb to a sedentary state then when you go back into play you have a significantly increased chance of falling victim to injury. I'm not denying these players tire themselves out, but if that's the case then they need to become better, more conditioned athletes.

that's why in sports that have really hyper leg activity, like soccer, australian football or rugby, you'll see players either staying in motion entirely while they're off the field, or at least spending a few minutes in motion before coming back into the game, in spite of how tired and drained they might be
you dont see that sh*t in no soccer, ive been to matches (shouts to the philly union) and what you may be talking about is players about to sub in and they are warming up, but thats because they have been sitting the whole game. like i said in hockey you are sitting down a couple minutes max and thats just enough time to get your wind back
 5 years ago '05        #256
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
boxing is non comparable, why do you keep mentioning boxing, are you mentally deranged?
and yet i've used basketball and football, but you ignore that huh?
 5 years ago '05        #257
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
IF Hockey is so athletically taxing, like you're trying to make out, why do the fu*king players sit on the sidelines inbetween being on the ice?

In other athletic sports players are up and down, they've walking if nothing else, they need to, because when they enter the field they'd get found out and injured if not

if hockey is so athletically fu*king taxing why do these guys just there on a seat and come straight on?

In other sports they have to ride bikes on the sideline and do stretches to prevent injury and warm into the game. In Hockey they can sit down for 20 minutes like its nothing. Why is that?
because every shift they put in are between 1-2 mins of full out play . They arrive on the bench gassed , and dont need to "stay warm". They wait a few minutes between shifts. They dont sit on the bench for 20mins doing nothing lol . You clearly dont have the slightest bit of knowledge of the sport and how it works. How can you speak with such conviction when your understanding of the sport is basic ( and thats being generous ) . The only possible answer is that your trolling haha .

Last edited by !~MaC~!; 06-21-2012 at 03:18 PM..
 06-21-2012, 03:12 PM         #258
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you dont see that sh*t in no soccer, ive been to matches (shouts to the philly union) and what you may be talking about is players about to sub in and they are warming up, but thats because they have been sitting the whole game. like i said in hockey you are sitting down a couple minutes max and thats just enough time to get your wind back
I'm from a soccer country, believe me when I tell you I know about soccer. The principles of warming up, whether you're coming on for the first time or you've come off and are going back on, are the same

Don't you Americans have physical education lessons? There is a reason you warm up in PE, it's to prevent injury when about to engage in highly physical activities.

If hockey players don't need to warm up then it's clear there's not much intense activity as far as legs are concerned.

StateProperty88 said:
and yet i've used basketball and football, but you ignore that huh?
Football also is non-intensive. Basketball I don't even know about, if basketball players don't warm up I'm surprised. Maybe they're just lazy like hockey players?
 5 years ago '05        #259
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 !~MaC~! said:
it isnt that obvious tho ( just read some of the comments ) . Your one of the semi sensible ones here . i say semi because.............

of course it does lol, your saying a golf player is a tough as a basketball player? hahaha , or does it not matter ?. A figure skater is tougher than a UFC/Boxering f!ghter? .... fu*k ouuta here with that dumb a.ss comment lol .

And Rondo is a tough guy obviously . But your mentioning isnt normal in the NBA . Every Game players in the NHL put their bodies on the line.
Again, like ive said already, you cannot ascertain someones "toughness" based on the sport they play...I won't comment on golfers, I just know enough to know that they aren't the most athletic people. Im sure no one was looking at Jimmy Graham and Antonio gates as tough guys while they played college basketball, but now they're in the NFL now that makes them tough?

putting your body on the line is territory that comes with the sport...I could argue some of the toughest athletes play in a non contact sport like track.

Gone slightly off topic, but I don't get how they're coming at bron for doing something A LOT of athletes have done in "tougher" sports by logic of BX. Like yall forgetting dude was an all state football player. If Jimmy Graham an AVERAGE basketball player in college could become one of the NFLs BEST TE (consesus toughest sport in the country) What makes you think Lebron wouldn't excell in the toughest sport in the country?

lol its almost comical that we're getting this deep into it, but it just going to my point that you can't ascertain someones toughness based on the sport they play man
 5 years ago '05        #260
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Its hockey not soccer(futbol) . Hockey players suffer from upper body injuries . Not knee damage unless its a knee on knee collision... which wouldn't matter even if you were "loose" lol

Last edited by !~MaC~!; 06-21-2012 at 03:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy