Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #221
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 whothebestmc said:
yep using not being able to name hockey players is a dumb argument, I personally would struggle to name 5-10 simply because I don't watch hockey but I still respect what they do it's just not my cup of tea besides Olympic time. The money argument is just retarded, people talking about money should group up with makeithappen and play russian roulette together

but sorry this doesn't compare to what pierce did...
What pierce did was pathetic as well, i can admit that, lebron fans cant admit anything bad about their man though, they just take shots at other people
 6 years ago '11        #222
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,268 | Props total: 10746 10746
 ballergenetics said:
Wanna go ?
bi*ch I make more money than you fu*k outta here

keithbm1111 said:
What pierce did was pathetic as well, i can admit that, lebron fans cant admit anything bad about their man though, they just take shots at other people

the same way some people over criticize lebron and try to avoid giving him credit/props at all costs.
 6 years ago '05        #223
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 keithbm1111 said:
They are not all from boston, one kid went to BU, and honestly, thats not why they said it, trust me
and the article was from CBS Boston...more so going along with the point I was trying to make...

but what makes Lebron's cramp any different from NFL players that get briefly sidelined with cramps? No one's answered that yet
 6 years ago '04        #224
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 607 607
 Kadillac87 said:
Not really. You can make the NBA just because you're abnormally tall. Some sports relie more on athletic ability and physical features more than others. The NBA is one of those sports. Hockey, it relies less on athletic ability and physical features and more on skill. You can get an athlete who has never played basketball to dunk it. You can't get an athlete who has never played hockey to score a goal.
And being able to punch someone in the face and take a punch back lands you a 4th line job in the NHL Just because you can dunk gets you to the NBA? Man I lost millions.
 6 years ago '04        #225
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 607 607
 Kadillac87 said:
I doubt it. Hockey requires skill and just not athletic ability.
1st it requires money.
 6 years ago '05        #226
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 19 19
this video > this thread
start at 1min 20secs

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #227
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:
what im saying is, this is a NBA NHL topic. I Answered your question . this isnt a cramp vs cramp discussion. lol .
obviously one sport is more physical than the other...but questioning someones toughness because they cramped it when it happens in almost EVERY sport is what makes these guys look like idiots...

And just b/c someone plays basketball as opposed to hockey/football doesnt make them any tougher than someone who doesn't... didnt rondo pop his elbow back into place and play with one hand? but im guessing he's not tough either
 6 years ago '05        #228
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:

That's a real injury and comeback. I'd love to see Lebron take one of those from Scott Stevens.. He wouldn't be able to dribble a basketball for the rest of his life.
B/c lebron didn't play football and wasn't good at it in HS...or basketball players who became NFL players don't do well in these "contact" sports...you idiots are ridiculous
 06-21-2012, 12:19 PM         #229
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i see being ignorant is cool now

6 years ago '09        #230
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
space
$51,395 | Props total: 52247 52247
 Sheeed said:
but what makes Lebron's cramp any different from NFL players that get briefly sidelined with cramps? No one's answered that yet
still waiting for the answer to this myself

if these morons would just be honest and say "there is no difference, we just hate lebron" we could amicably end this debate
 6 years ago '05        #231
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Bully said:
still waiting for the answer to this myself

if these morons would just be honest and say "there is no difference, we just hate lebron" we could amicably end this debate
Lmaooooo

But seriously...it's pretty obvious NHL is more physical...but you cannot ascertain someone's toughness based on the sport they play
 06-21-2012, 12:43 PM         #232
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and another thing MC...there's CONSTANT movement in hockey, you wont find a player just standing there doing nothing. its not like football where you huddle up after every play or like basketball where you can have someone camping out on the wing.

if you opponent is constantly moving, you have no choice but to do the same.
IF Hockey is so athletically taxing, like you're trying to make out, why do the fu*king players sit on the sidelines inbetween being on the ice?

In other athletic sports players are up and down, they've walking if nothing else, they need to, because when they enter the field they'd get found out and injured if not

if hockey is so athletically fu*king taxing why do these guys just there on a seat and come straight on?

In other sports they have to ride bikes on the sideline and do stretches to prevent injury and warm into the game. In Hockey they can sit down for 20 minutes like its nothing. Why is that?
 6 years ago '05        #233
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,598 | Props total: 10617 10617
 ROFLSTOMP said:
IF Hockey is so athletically taxing, like you're trying to make out, why do the fu*king players sit on the sidelines inbetween being on the ice?

In other athletic sports players are up and down, they've walking if nothing else, they need to, because when they enter the field they'd get found out and injured if not

if hockey is so athletically fu*king taxing why do these guys just there on a seat and come straight on?

In other sports they have to ride bikes on the sideline and do stretches to prevent injury and warm into the game. In Hockey they can sit down for 20 minutes like its nothing. Why is that?
not really understanding your question. why arent they doing something else between shifts? because they are taking a break to get their wind back so that they can go back out and play. i dont know what players you are talking about that are sitting for 20 minutes, maybe the 4th liners, but the first 3 lines get rotated through constantly during a game. in hockey players are up and down

what you asked is kind of asking "well why dont boxers do anything between rounds?" because it defeats the purpose of taking a break. when you see guys on the bikes they arent going hard on it, they are doing something like to stay loose.
 6 years ago '05        #234
Rubix 
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Eagles All Day said:
Hockey players mad nobody gives two sh*ts about hockey but canadians
You're just mad nobody gives two sh*ts about you besides your mom.

Idiot a.ss boxden members with their stupid a.ss logic.
 06-21-2012, 12:56 PM         #235
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Because that's how tiring it is you fu*king goof. Why do basketball players jog for 50% of the game. Get 30 second-minute breaks for 30-40 times a game for free throws and STILL need to sit 1 or 2 times a game?
How the fu*k would I know? I don't give a sh*t about basketball and never have.

Your answer is wrong, by the way. you must have misunderstood my question, either that or Canadians are just backwards.

In an athletically taxing, endurance-heavy sport you need to keep your body going, you have to keep your limbs and joints flowing and in motion. You cannot sit still for 20 minutes and enter play. In a real athletically taxing sport if you sit still for 20 fu*king minutes and enter play you'd pull up with an injury or you would be undercooked.

if players don't even need to warm up, and they can enter the rink stiff as a motherfu*ker, then i call shenanigans on that argument
 6 years ago '04        #236
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,340 | Props total: 6983 6983
hockey seems more tiring and ive never played it but i rarely see stoppage of play like i do in the nba but as far as taxing sports mlb<nba<nhl<nfl
 06-21-2012, 12:58 PM         #237
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
not really understanding your question. why arent they doing something else between shifts? because they are taking a break to get their wind back so that they can go back out and play. i dont know what players you are talking about that are sitting for 20 minutes, maybe the 4th liners, but the first 3 lines get rotated through constantly during a game. in hockey players are up and down

what you asked is kind of asking "well why dont boxers do anything between rounds?" because it defeats the purpose of taking a break. when you see guys on the bikes they arent going hard on it, they are doing something like to stay loose.
That's my point, in other sports you HAVE to stay loose, there isn't another option, the field is too hard to sit down for too long and lose that

so why are NHL players sat there stationary, why aren't they staying loose? as you say yourself, riding bikes or doing minor exercise isn't taking anything out of players, so why don't NHL players do it?

For highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it. Why not hockey?
 6 years ago '10        #238
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
How can you argue toughness when the hockey players where 10 pounds of padding.

These guys sound really bitter.

And basketball requires just as much skill and discipline as it does athletic ability

Hockey is a cool sport but it's a joke when compared to basketball on a competitive level
 6 years ago '05        #239
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,598 | Props total: 10617 10617
 ROFLSTOMP said:
That's my point, in other sports you HAVE to stay loose, there isn't another option, the field is too hard to sit down for too long and lose that

so why are NHL players sat there stationary, why aren't they staying loose? as you say yourself, riding bikes or doing minor exercise isn't taking anything out of players, so why don't NHL players do it?

For highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it. Why not hockey?
looks like you only got part of my response. because like i said after a couple minutes you are BACK OUT ON THE ICE. this is how it is: shifts are short so you can go hard while you're out there, you come back to the bench and get a blow and some fluids if need be, a minute or two later you are back out on the ice. there's no time to loosen up homie
 06-21-2012, 01:13 PM         #240
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
looks like you only got part of my response. because like i said after a couple minutes you are BACK OUT ON THE ICE. this is how it is: shifts are short so you can go hard while you're out there, you come back to the bench and get a blow and some fluids if need be, a minute or two later you are back out on the ice. there's no time to loosen up homie
I think you're misunderstanding me. In other sports players come off and get straight on a bike, or go straight to stitches, because they can't allow their bodies to drop off like hockey players do

in other sports if a player needs 10 stitches he'll ride the bike while getting the stitches. There's no time to sit around and kick back like the hockey "athletes" do
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy