NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 keithbm1111 said:
Further proving my point how bron stans getting so defensive

Who cares if you cant name a hockey player? That speaks more to you as a sports fan than them. What does that have anything to do with it? And ifyou wanna talk money they have more thantou do and ever will so lets put that dumb sh*t aside.

Bron stans just getting butt hurt because A FEW hockey players said something.

Werent all of you sh*tting on pierce for this? But when its bron its "HE PLAYED 40 MI UTES HE CAN GET CRAMPS" dude got carried off the court because of a leg cramp, it was funny, absolutely easy to make fun of.
yep using not being able to name hockey players is a dumb argument, I personally would struggle to name 5-10 simply because I don't watch hockey but I still respect what they do it's just not my cup of tea besides Olympic time. The money argument is just retarded, people talking about money should group up with makeithappen and play russian roulette together

but sorry this doesn't compare to what pierce did...

keithbm1111 said:
This right here proves how dumb some of you are. You just can not play hockey for every s3xond, its impossible. It takes far far too much out of you. I play hockey, i know from experience, plus its just common sense. They dont have breaks every 10 seconds like nba players do.

Maybe watch a hockey game before you speak on it unless you like soundling like a complete fu*king moron
clearly couldn't grasp what I was saying, it's ok I'll let you off on calling me a moron for not catching the sarcasm... I was making fun of the "toughness" that some people in this thread think hockey players have that allows them to take skates to face for breakfast, and chop trees down with their bare hands.

the irony of the bolded part though

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-21-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #222
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 whothebestmc said:
yep using not being able to name hockey players is a dumb argument, I personally would struggle to name 5-10 simply because I don't watch hockey but I still respect what they do it's just not my cup of tea besides Olympic time. The money argument is just retarded, people talking about money should group up with makeithappen and play russian roulette together

but sorry this doesn't compare to what pierce did...
What pierce did was pathetic as well, i can admit that, lebron fans cant admit anything bad about their man though, they just take shots at other people
 5 years ago '11        #223
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 ballergenetics said:
Wanna go ?
bi*ch I make more money than you fu*k outta here

keithbm1111 said:
What pierce did was pathetic as well, i can admit that, lebron fans cant admit anything bad about their man though, they just take shots at other people

the same way some people over criticize lebron and try to avoid giving him credit/props at all costs.
 5 years ago '05        #224
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 keithbm1111 said:
They are not all from boston, one kid went to BU, and honestly, thats not why they said it, trust me
and the article was from CBS Boston...more so going along with the point I was trying to make...

but what makes Lebron's cramp any different from NFL players that get briefly sidelined with cramps? No one's answered that yet
 5 years ago '04        #225
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 Kadillac87 said:
Not really. You can make the NBA just because you're abnormally tall. Some sports relie more on athletic ability and physical features more than others. The NBA is one of those sports. Hockey, it relies less on athletic ability and physical features and more on skill. You can get an athlete who has never played basketball to dunk it. You can't get an athlete who has never played hockey to score a goal.
And being able to punch someone in the face and take a punch back lands you a 4th line job in the NHL Just because you can dunk gets you to the NBA? Man I lost millions.
 5 years ago '04        #226
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 Kadillac87 said:
I doubt it. Hockey requires skill and just not athletic ability.
1st it requires money.
 5 years ago '05        #227
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
this video > this thread
start at 1min 20secs

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #228
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:
what im saying is, this is a NBA NHL topic. I Answered your question . this isnt a cramp vs cramp discussion. lol .
obviously one sport is more physical than the other...but questioning someones toughness because they cramped it when it happens in almost EVERY sport is what makes these guys look like idiots...

And just b/c someone plays basketball as opposed to hockey/football doesnt make them any tougher than someone who doesn't... didnt rondo pop his elbow back into place and play with one hand? but im guessing he's not tough either
 5 years ago '05        #229
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:

That's a real injury and comeback. I'd love to see Lebron take one of those from Scott Stevens.. He wouldn't be able to dribble a basketball for the rest of his life.
B/c lebron didn't play football and wasn't good at it in HS...or basketball players who became NFL players don't do well in these "contact" sports...you idiots are ridiculous
 06-21-2012, 01:19 PM         #230
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i see being ignorant is cool now

5 years ago '09        #231
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
 Sheeed said:
but what makes Lebron's cramp any different from NFL players that get briefly sidelined with cramps? No one's answered that yet
still waiting for the answer to this myself

if these morons would just be honest and say "there is no difference, we just hate lebron" we could amicably end this debate
 5 years ago '05        #232
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Bully said:
still waiting for the answer to this myself

if these morons would just be honest and say "there is no difference, we just hate lebron" we could amicably end this debate
Lmaooooo

But seriously...it's pretty obvious NHL is more physical...but you cannot ascertain someone's toughness based on the sport they play
 06-21-2012, 01:43 PM         #233
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and another thing MC...there's CONSTANT movement in hockey, you wont find a player just standing there doing nothing. its not like football where you huddle up after every play or like basketball where you can have someone camping out on the wing.

if you opponent is constantly moving, you have no choice but to do the same.
IF Hockey is so athletically taxing, like you're trying to make out, why do the fu*king players sit on the sidelines inbetween being on the ice?

In other athletic sports players are up and down, they've walking if nothing else, they need to, because when they enter the field they'd get found out and injured if not

if hockey is so athletically fu*king taxing why do these guys just there on a seat and come straight on?

In other sports they have to ride bikes on the sideline and do stretches to prevent injury and warm into the game. In Hockey they can sit down for 20 minutes like its nothing. Why is that?
 5 years ago '05        #234
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 ROFLSTOMP said:
IF Hockey is so athletically taxing, like you're trying to make out, why do the fu*king players sit on the sidelines inbetween being on the ice?

In other athletic sports players are up and down, they've walking if nothing else, they need to, because when they enter the field they'd get found out and injured if not

if hockey is so athletically fu*king taxing why do these guys just there on a seat and come straight on?

In other sports they have to ride bikes on the sideline and do stretches to prevent injury and warm into the game. In Hockey they can sit down for 20 minutes like its nothing. Why is that?
not really understanding your question. why arent they doing something else between shifts? because they are taking a break to get their wind back so that they can go back out and play. i dont know what players you are talking about that are sitting for 20 minutes, maybe the 4th liners, but the first 3 lines get rotated through constantly during a game. in hockey players are up and down

what you asked is kind of asking "well why dont boxers do anything between rounds?" because it defeats the purpose of taking a break. when you see guys on the bikes they arent going hard on it, they are doing something like to stay loose.
 5 years ago '05        #235
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 Eagles All Day said:
Hockey players mad nobody gives two sh*ts about hockey but canadians
You're just mad nobody gives two sh*ts about you besides your mom.

Idiot a.ss boxden members with their stupid a.ss logic.
 06-21-2012, 01:56 PM         #236
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Because that's how tiring it is you fu*king goof. Why do basketball players jog for 50% of the game. Get 30 second-minute breaks for 30-40 times a game for free throws and STILL need to sit 1 or 2 times a game?
How the fu*k would I know? I don't give a sh*t about basketball and never have.

Your answer is wrong, by the way. you must have misunderstood my question, either that or Canadians are just backwards.

In an athletically taxing, endurance-heavy sport you need to keep your body going, you have to keep your limbs and joints flowing and in motion. You cannot sit still for 20 minutes and enter play. In a real athletically taxing sport if you sit still for 20 fu*king minutes and enter play you'd pull up with an injury or you would be undercooked.

if players don't even need to warm up, and they can enter the rink stiff as a motherfu*ker, then i call shenanigans on that argument
 5 years ago '04        #237
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
hockey seems more tiring and ive never played it but i rarely see stoppage of play like i do in the nba but as far as taxing sports mlb<nba<nhl<nfl
 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM         #238
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
not really understanding your question. why arent they doing something else between shifts? because they are taking a break to get their wind back so that they can go back out and play. i dont know what players you are talking about that are sitting for 20 minutes, maybe the 4th liners, but the first 3 lines get rotated through constantly during a game. in hockey players are up and down

what you asked is kind of asking "well why dont boxers do anything between rounds?" because it defeats the purpose of taking a break. when you see guys on the bikes they arent going hard on it, they are doing something like to stay loose.
That's my point, in other sports you HAVE to stay loose, there isn't another option, the field is too hard to sit down for too long and lose that

so why are NHL players sat there stationary, why aren't they staying loose? as you say yourself, riding bikes or doing minor exercise isn't taking anything out of players, so why don't NHL players do it?

For highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it. Why not hockey?
 5 years ago '10        #239
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
How can you argue toughness when the hockey players where 10 pounds of padding.

These guys sound really bitter.

And basketball requires just as much skill and discipline as it does athletic ability

Hockey is a cool sport but it's a joke when compared to basketball on a competitive level
 5 years ago '05        #240
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 ROFLSTOMP said:
That's my point, in other sports you HAVE to stay loose, there isn't another option, the field is too hard to sit down for too long and lose that

so why are NHL players sat there stationary, why aren't they staying loose? as you say yourself, riding bikes or doing minor exercise isn't taking anything out of players, so why don't NHL players do it?

For highly-athletic sports the sport science says you should be doing it. Why not hockey?
looks like you only got part of my response. because like i said after a couple minutes you are BACK OUT ON THE ICE. this is how it is: shifts are short so you can go hard while you're out there, you come back to the bench and get a blow and some fluids if need be, a minute or two later you are back out on the ice. there's no time to loosen up homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy