NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Sheeed said:
That I don't know about...ice skating ain't easy (quads been on fire the few times I've done it, but I guess I wasnt in shape for it) running is only difficult if it's being done competitively otherwise it just comes with whatever sport you're playing ...but the entire argument with equating toughness to the sport a person plays is beyond stupid...

They're acting like there aren't athletes of crossed over to tougher sports and done pretty well in their respective sports.

Again, Boston just got bounced by Miami, and these guys are from Boston ...not easy to see why they feel this way
yeah you're quads were on fire because they get used at a high rate when you're skating. the only time a hockey player isnt moving his legs is when he's in the corner f!ghting for a puck or if he's going in for a check, outside of that these guys are moving those legs hard (pause) and skating as fast as possible. different muscles get used in running and your actual feet come more into play when running

yeah im not going to get into the toughness debate i respect all these athletes and what they are able to do in their respective fields
 5 years ago '05        #202
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 !~MaC~! said:
what about it? .... this is a NHL, NBA topic on physicality . NFL > NBA on that too .... or is there a debate ? lol
What I'm saying is why isn't theyre toughness questioned when they cramp up by lebron's is? ...a cramp is a cramp...right? Or are football/hockey cramps different from ones that occur on football?
 5 years ago '06        #203
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
its true tho
 5 years ago '11        #204
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
All these so called tough hockey players would get whooped on by most NBA players and no one even gives a sh*t about hockey.I mean really when's the last time you heard someone say,"a brah you watched that hockey game last night"......Never
 5 years ago '09        #205
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35280 35280
 keithbm1111 said:
He is. And he brought it all on himself. He deserves all the sh*t he gets and more. And lebron stans still mad about this. Just trying as hard as they can to brush it off like everyone else is mad
by the anger and tone of your post i'm gonna take a wild guess and a.ssume you look like this

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #206
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
nhl........

No one said nba players were tough, ya cold hearted, toothless, nose looking like a broken hourglass mutha fukas. Quit hatin because NO ONE watches the stanley cup...AND THERE'S 7 GAMES

Last edited by jtt11219; 06-21-2012 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #207
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
at hockey.
 5 years ago '09        #208
space
space
P.S. - if more black parents could afford hockey equipment to get their kids into the sport from a young age, blacks would be dominating that sport too

i know it has nothing to do with the thread but figured i'd say it anyway to ruffle some feathers

get mad
 5 years ago '10        #209
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
 ballergenetics said:
This is how you talk out of your a.ss folks. The top players (& not even all stars) made 9, 10 million each last season. Not counting endorsements.
You didnt know some boxden users make more money than Nhl hockey players?
 5 years ago '08        #210
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Still can't name one hockey player.

I know soccer, baseball, football, golf, tennis players.

Hockey ain't been cool to kids since mighty ducks. Might as well be Lacrosse players.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-21-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #211
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 ballergenetics said:
This is how you talk out of your a.ss folks. The top players (& some not even all stars) made 9, 10 million each last season. Not counting endorsements. The top NBA players still make double , but still. The top 5 players ain't makin' more than every player in the nhl combined...lol
if you counted endorsements it could potentially be "damn near" like he put it, but I don't understand why this is even being discussed who cares how much they make? that sh*t is irrelevant seeing as any hockey player makes more in a few years than the people sh*tting on their money's entire family tree.
 5 years ago '09        #212
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
seems like everyone is only making a big deal out of this because its bron, football players cramp all the time during games, and i dont see hockey players running to twitter to sh*t on them
 5 years ago '07        #213
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
So much ignorance in this thread.
 06-21-2012, 12:37 PM         #214
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
saw this earlier. SO 100% true. Hockey players play with LEGIT, ACTUAL injuries, NBA players are the softest group of pussies in all of sports, FACT not opinion.

look at how mad these clowns are. acting like they dont care but they still came in here and read the article. Mad they dont know how to skate and that hockey players are 100% tougher than basketball players. thats a fact boys, dont even try to argue it, it is not debatable.

edit...imagine if lebron really did take a skate to the face, or ANY nba player for that matter..they need help getting off the court because of leg cramps imagine playing a PHYSICAL sport?
tell em why you mad
 5 years ago '07        #215
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 YoungRay20 said:
Still can't name one hockey player.

I know soccer, baseball, football, golf, tennis players.

Hockey ain't been cool to kids since mighty ducks. Might as well be Lacrosse players.
Further proving my point how bron stans getting so defensive

Who cares if you cant name a hockey player? That speaks more to you as a sports fan than them. What does that have anything to do with it? And ifyou wanna talk money they have more thantou do and ever will so lets put that dumb sh*t aside.

Bron stans just getting butt hurt because A FEW hockey players said something.

Werent all of you sh*tting on pierce for this? But when its bron its "HE PLAYED 40 MI UTES HE CAN GET CRAMPS" dude got carried off the court because of a leg cramp, it was funny, absolutely easy to make fun of.
 5 years ago '11        #216
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 ballergenetics said:
There are still atleast 300 more players in the NHL. Regardless, game 5 in 7 and a half hours...
the "damn near" he is talking about I'm just going to a.ssume is extremely overexaggerated "damn near"

the top 100 players in the nhl made like 500 million in salary or something like, my guess is the top paid nba players are like lebron, kobe, wade, durant, rose or howard that's probably like 300 million = his "damn near"
 5 years ago '07        #217
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Again, Boston just got bounced by Miami, and these guys are from Boston ...not easy to see why they feel this way
They are not all from boston, one kid went to BU, and honestly, thats not why they said it, trust me
 5 years ago '05        #218
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Yinz N Burgh said:
No way, have you ever ice skated before? They say you run 5 miles in a average basketball game but there is A LOT of jogging and stopping. Ice hockey players are going hard the whole time they are on the ice. You can play basketball games all day. You can only play 1 or 2 hockey games a day if you space them out. Basically a hockey game takes more out of you then basketball.
homie you comparing hockey to basketball, im comparing running to skating, and i think running takes more endurance

edit: but i see how my wording could have lost something in translation
 5 years ago '05        #219
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 Sheeed said:
What I'm saying is why isn't theyre toughness questioned when they cramp up by lebron's is? ...a cramp is a cramp...right? Or are football/hockey cramps different from ones that occur on football?
what im saying is, this is a NBA NHL topic. I Answered your question . this isnt a cramp vs cramp discussion. lol .
 5 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
good looks, took a while for somebody to answer that question

Hockey players only average like 18 minutes on the ice per game though, if they are so tough why don't they play the full 60 minutes?
This right here proves how dumb some of you are. You just can not play hockey for every s3xond, its impossible. It takes far far too much out of you. I play hockey, i know from experience, plus its just common sense. They dont have breaks every 10 seconds like nba players do.

Maybe watch a hockey game before you speak on it unless you like soundling like a complete fu*king moron
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy