most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 !~MaC~! said:
what about it? .... this is a NHL, NBA topic on physicality . NFL > NBA on that too .... or is there a debate ? lol
What I'm saying is why isn't theyre toughness questioned when they cramp up by lebron's is? ...a cramp is a cramp...right? Or are football/hockey cramps different from ones that occur on football?
 6 years ago '06        #202
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 341 341
its true tho
 6 years ago '11        #203
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
All these so called tough hockey players would get whooped on by most NBA players and no one even gives a sh*t about hockey.I mean really when's the last time you heard someone say,"a brah you watched that hockey game last night"......Never
 6 years ago '09        #204
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
space
$51,393 | Props total: 52233 52233
 keithbm1111 said:
He is. And he brought it all on himself. He deserves all the sh*t he gets and more. And lebron stans still mad about this. Just trying as hard as they can to brush it off like everyone else is mad
by the anger and tone of your post i'm gonna take a wild guess and a.ssume you look like this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #205
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
nhl........

No one said nba players were tough, ya cold hearted, toothless, nose looking like a broken hourglass mutha fukas. Quit hatin because NO ONE watches the stanley cup...AND THERE'S 7 GAMES

Last edited by jtt11219; 06-21-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #206
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
at hockey.
 6 years ago '09        #207
space
space
P.S. - if more black parents could afford hockey equipment to get their kids into the sport from a young age, blacks would be dominating that sport too

i know it has nothing to do with the thread but figured i'd say it anyway to ruffle some feathers

get mad
 6 years ago '10        #208
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
 ballergenetics said:
This is how you talk out of your a.ss folks. The top players (& not even all stars) made 9, 10 million each last season. Not counting endorsements.
You didnt know some boxden users make more money than Nhl hockey players?
 6 years ago '08        #209
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Still can't name one hockey player.

I know soccer, baseball, football, golf, tennis players.

Hockey ain't been cool to kids since mighty ducks. Might as well be Lacrosse players.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-21-2012 at 11:24 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #210
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,268 | Props total: 10743 10743
 ballergenetics said:
This is how you talk out of your a.ss folks. The top players (& some not even all stars) made 9, 10 million each last season. Not counting endorsements. The top NBA players still make double , but still. The top 5 players ain't makin' more than every player in the nhl combined...lol
if you counted endorsements it could potentially be "damn near" like he put it, but I don't understand why this is even being discussed who cares how much they make? that sh*t is irrelevant seeing as any hockey player makes more in a few years than the people sh*tting on their money's entire family tree.
 6 years ago '09        #211
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
seems like everyone is only making a big deal out of this because its bron, football players cramp all the time during games, and i dont see hockey players running to twitter to sh*t on them
 6 years ago '07        #212
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
So much ignorance in this thread.
 06-21-2012, 11:37 AM         #213
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
saw this earlier. SO 100% true. Hockey players play with LEGIT, ACTUAL injuries, NBA players are the softest group of pussies in all of sports, FACT not opinion.

look at how mad these clowns are. acting like they dont care but they still came in here and read the article. Mad they dont know how to skate and that hockey players are 100% tougher than basketball players. thats a fact boys, dont even try to argue it, it is not debatable.

edit...imagine if lebron really did take a skate to the face, or ANY nba player for that matter..they need help getting off the court because of leg cramps imagine playing a PHYSICAL sport?
tell em why you mad
 6 years ago '07        #214
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 YoungRay20 said:
Still can't name one hockey player.

I know soccer, baseball, football, golf, tennis players.

Hockey ain't been cool to kids since mighty ducks. Might as well be Lacrosse players.
Further proving my point how bron stans getting so defensive

Who cares if you cant name a hockey player? That speaks more to you as a sports fan than them. What does that have anything to do with it? And ifyou wanna talk money they have more thantou do and ever will so lets put that dumb sh*t aside.

Bron stans just getting butt hurt because A FEW hockey players said something.

Werent all of you sh*tting on pierce for this? But when its bron its "HE PLAYED 40 MI UTES HE CAN GET CRAMPS" dude got carried off the court because of a leg cramp, it was funny, absolutely easy to make fun of.
 6 years ago '11        #215
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
There are still atleast 300 more players in the NHL. Regardless, game 5 in 7 and a half hours...
the "damn near" he is talking about I'm just going to a.ssume is extremely overexaggerated "damn near"

the top 100 players in the nhl made like 500 million in salary or something like, my guess is the top paid nba players are like lebron, kobe, wade, durant, rose or howard that's probably like 300 million = his "damn near"
 6 years ago '07        #216
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Again, Boston just got bounced by Miami, and these guys are from Boston ...not easy to see why they feel this way
They are not all from boston, one kid went to BU, and honestly, thats not why they said it, trust me
 6 years ago '05        #217
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10617 10617
 Yinz N Burgh said:
No way, have you ever ice skated before? They say you run 5 miles in a average basketball game but there is A LOT of jogging and stopping. Ice hockey players are going hard the whole time they are on the ice. You can play basketball games all day. You can only play 1 or 2 hockey games a day if you space them out. Basically a hockey game takes more out of you then basketball.
homie you comparing hockey to basketball, im comparing running to skating, and i think running takes more endurance

edit: but i see how my wording could have lost something in translation
 6 years ago '05        #218
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 19 19
 Sheeed said:
What I'm saying is why isn't theyre toughness questioned when they cramp up by lebron's is? ...a cramp is a cramp...right? Or are football/hockey cramps different from ones that occur on football?
what im saying is, this is a NBA NHL topic. I Answered your question . this isnt a cramp vs cramp discussion. lol .
 6 years ago '07        #219
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
good looks, took a while for somebody to answer that question

Hockey players only average like 18 minutes on the ice per game though, if they are so tough why don't they play the full 60 minutes?
This right here proves how dumb some of you are. You just can not play hockey for every s3xond, its impossible. It takes far far too much out of you. I play hockey, i know from experience, plus its just common sense. They dont have breaks every 10 seconds like nba players do.

Maybe watch a hockey game before you speak on it unless you like soundling like a complete fu*king moron
 6 years ago '11        #220
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Further proving my point how bron stans getting so defensive

Who cares if you cant name a hockey player? That speaks more to you as a sports fan than them. What does that have anything to do with it? And ifyou wanna talk money they have more thantou do and ever will so lets put that dumb sh*t aside.

Bron stans just getting butt hurt because A FEW hockey players said something.

Werent all of you sh*tting on pierce for this? But when its bron its "HE PLAYED 40 MI UTES HE CAN GET CRAMPS" dude got carried off the court because of a leg cramp, it was funny, absolutely easy to make fun of.
yep using not being able to name hockey players is a dumb argument, I personally would struggle to name 5-10 simply because I don't watch hockey but I still respect what they do it's just not my cup of tea besides Olympic time. The money argument is just retarded, people talking about money should group up with makeithappen and play russian roulette together

but sorry this doesn't compare to what pierce did...

keithbm1111 said:
This right here proves how dumb some of you are. You just can not play hockey for every s3xond, its impossible. It takes far far too much out of you. I play hockey, i know from experience, plus its just common sense. They dont have breaks every 10 seconds like nba players do.

Maybe watch a hockey game before you speak on it unless you like soundling like a complete fu*king moron
clearly couldn't grasp what I was saying, it's ok I'll let you off on calling me a moron for not catching the sarcasm... I was making fun of the "toughness" that some people in this thread think hockey players have that allows them to take skates to face for breakfast, and chop trees down with their bare hands.

the irony of the bolded part though

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-21-2012 at 11:50 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago