NHL Players Mock LeBron For Cramping Up During Game 4

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Mumbles253 said:
lemme shed some light theres only 8 min of actual playing time in football. (I used to play semi pro save the ) I also used to play hockey too its more fun to play not watch an even though you can whoop a Canadians a.ss they are pretty tough
damn i was way off but makes sense. the actual plays dont last that long
 5 years ago '09        #182
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 35216 35216
look at all these coons who've never watched a hockey game in their lives co-signing this shyt just because they don't like lebron
 5 years ago '05        #183
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 NYR1199 said:
First off, hockey requires more skill, brains and toughness that basketball. If any hockey player pulled the sh*t that nba players (lebron) do they would be the laughing stock of the league.

Secondly most people in US dont even understand hockey, hockey is way more exciting that baseball and basketball you just dont understand the game or the rules i bet.

Is hockey hard? "I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner, and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and k!ll us, oh yeah did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick? Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question."

-Brendan Shanahan
Lol @ the concentration of a brain surgeon...you people are ridiculous
 06-21-2012, 11:46 AM         #184
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hockey aint soft..........but lets be real there is NO Physical match to football or basketball, the ice does half the job, when you have to RUN the endurance it takes is a lot more then Hockey.......
 5 years ago '05        #185
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
hockey is way more expensive to play and get dedicated to . Face it , a lot of people who play ball are from the hood, cant be dishing out money for all that hockey gear year after year . To play basketball all you need is a hoop and a ball , you can wear any damn shoes you have lol .

If hockey were as affordable to play as Basketball , there would be almost zero hate .

That being said , your a fool if you think playing ball is more physical then playing hockey. Know one is "mad" lol its just a fact people . I dont know where all this skill vs athleticism talk came in, The tweets were poking fun at Bron for looking like he needed surgery after cramping up . NHL players get cut up, stitched up , and are back playing like nothing .
 5 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 Sheeed said:
that was a quote from an actual hockey player homie...one of the best to ever do it actually
 06-21-2012, 11:48 AM         #187
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
yeah, used to get free tickets all the time for the Hockey games...........its sucks dude.........but NHL 12 is the sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #188
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !~MaC~! said:
hockey is way more expensive to play and get dedicated to . Face it , a lot of people who play ball are from the hood, cant be dishing out money for all that hockey gear year after year . To play basketball all you need is a hoop and a ball , you can wear any damn shoes you have lol .

If hockey were as affordable to play as Basketball , there would be almost zero hate .

That being said , your a fool if you think playing ball is more physical then playing hockey. Know one is "mad" lol its just a fact people . I dont know where all this skill vs athleticism talk came in, The tweets were poking fun at Bron for looking like he needed surgery after cramping up . NHL players get cut up, stitched up , and are back playing like nothing .
So what about NFL players that get temporary sidelined for cramping?
 5 years ago '05        #189
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
the question was just are any of them good because I hadn't heard of them, didn't want to talk out of my a.ss if they were a top 10 hockey player or whatever.

I understand this of course, me bringing up them playing only like 18 minutes a game was more so for the people in this thread, claiming them to be tough enough to wrestle lions and sh*t. I completely understand how taxing it is, and how much time is given to rest in sports like the nfl. My main point is that a severe cramp would stop an athlete from playing any sport no matter how many skates they have taken to the face(which was a terrible point for that hockey player to make) or how "tough" they are.
wheeler from the jets is good, but outside of him and hall...they are marginal players (that we're referring to in the article)
 06-21-2012, 11:50 AM         #190
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
wheeler from the jets is good, but outside of him and hall...they are marginal players (that we're referring to in the article)
Cats have on 5 inch padding talking about injuries, cats is mad forgiving when it comes to the sh*t you like.
 5 years ago '05        #191
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
that was a quote from an actual hockey player homie...one of the best to ever do it actually
I saw the quote..and equating comcentrating in sport to neurosurgery is beyond me...clearly hyperbole
 5 years ago '06        #192
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71
 The Bully said:
look at all these coons who've never watched a hockey game in their lives co-signing this shyt just because they don't like lebron
 5 years ago '05        #193
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Hockey aint soft..........but lets be real there is NO Physical match to football or basketball, the ice does half the job, when you have to RUN the endurance it takes is a lot more then Hockey.......
homie...i see what you're saying but its a little off. in hockey the ice doesnt do half the job. there's no gliding in hockey, they are skating hard. but running probably uses more endurance
 5 years ago '10        #194
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 962 962

All these Bron stans coming out

fu*king f*ggots are the worst

Last edited by SoulOnIce; 06-21-2012 at 11:59 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #195
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
bro these guys arent just causally skating lol , these guys are going HARD .

If you ride a bike your good right its easy, you get less tired then if your running.

But if your running up a hill, and biking up a hill ...... you will be more tired from biking .

Same concept. Skating casually vs running .... running is more tiring
Putting in a 1-2 min shift of hard skating Vs an NBA shift..... Skating is more tiring.

A lot of you people are speaking on hockey as if you have expienrce playing both sports . I Love both hockey and Ball.. Any person who has knowledge of both hockey and Ball will agree with the tweets .
 5 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Cats have on 5 inch padding talking about injuries, cats is mad forgiving when it comes to the sh*t you like.
i know you're exaggerating with the 5 inch, but they where that padding so they dont get hurt. having pucks shot at you 90mph+, you are going to want some padding
 5 years ago '05        #197
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
homie...i see what you're saying but its a little off. in hockey the ice doesnt do half the job. there's no gliding in hockey, they are skating hard. but running probably uses more endurance
That I don't know about...ice skating ain't easy (quads been on fire the few times I've done it, but I guess I wasnt in shape for it) running is only difficult if it's being done competitively otherwise it just comes with whatever sport you're playing ...but the entire argument with equating toughness to the sport a person plays is beyond stupid...

They're acting like there aren't athletes of crossed over to tougher sports and done pretty well in their respective sports.

Again, Boston just got bounced by Miami, and these guys are from Boston ...not easy to see why they feel this way
 5 years ago '05        #198
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
So what about NFL players that get temporary sidelined for cramping?
what about it? .... this is a NHL, NBA topic on physicality . NFL > NBA on that too .... or is there a debate ? lol
 5 years ago '10        #199
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 962 962
People calling nhl players "nobodies" when you're same sh*t as everybody else.

Just a fu*king nobody.
 06-21-2012, 12:06 PM         #200
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do you guys mean by toughness? Do you mean like the ability to f!ght or hold your own? Cuz i'm pretty sure the giants in the NBA would demolish them hockey scrubs...Or do yall mean being able to play through injuries and pushing yourself through physical pain?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy