Feb 9 - **Exclusive News- The Game Response to Jay-Z, 50 Cent on G-Unit, additional n

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 355 355
"And I don't wear red blood rags and jock Eazy E"
-oh I wasn't refering to Game, I was talking about Jim Jones.

Get the fu*k outta here, Game's a f*g**t doing f*g**t sh*t. All yal bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz that's on his d!ck gonna hop off real quick in the next few months. This Brooklyn n*gga! I hope this east-west sh*t pops off soon so we could start smashing yal n*ggaz. And for all you other state or other country a.ss n*ggaz that think this n*gga Game is real, yal some pussies too cuz real recognize real, and real recognize f*g**ts too. So if you supporting a tounge ring wearing, pole dancing, 12th grade banging, game show contestant, f*g/fad, then you a bi*ch like him. And fu*k all you Hov haters, madd cuz a Brooklyn n*ggaz' head and shoulders over anything you put out. How dare you even compare these n*ggaz. bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz madd cuz a n*gga quotes his friend that was k!lled. Yal acting like people call Jay a legend because of the Biggie lines he uses. Yal sound more bi*ch than Game. Tell that bi*ch to stop holding 50's hand and come out with his own sh*t. Tell him to talk about some new sh*t, n*ggaz don't respect him for getting shot up with his own gun. Newsflash Game! n*ggaz knew you was pu**y that's why it happenned. Generic a.ss n*gga, fu*k Game, fu*k whoever think Game is real, and fu*k whoever feel some type of way cause of this post, cuz u a bi*ch 2. 1

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-10-2005 at 07:23 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #82
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 355 355
"...and I don't give a fu*k what you sold your sh*t is trash." -Prodigy
 02-10-2005, 07:47 AM         #83
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
And fu*k all you Hov haters, madd cuz a Brooklyn n*ggaz' head and shoulders over anything you put out. How dare you even compare these n*ggaz.
my thoughts exactly.
 02-10-2005, 09:56 AM         #84
RaZe_304 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
know what...this is some high school soap opera sh*t. WHO CARES about all this beef sh*t. aint none of these catz gonna murk NOBODY, and aint none of em bringin out PRODUCT without havin they candle lit by somebody else's shine. I swear, I wish niggz could blow up in hiphop off SKILL creating your buzz like Nasir Jones did with Illmatic. I hate tha hype machine....and then most of ya'll sorry fu*ks (start tha hatin on me homie) sit around like school girls and amp this crap up. Aint nothin gangsta bout dat!

Props to callkeira for some real talk in here
 12 years ago '04        #85
K-Money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
50 if fu*kin crazy if he thinks Tony Yayo gonna outsell everybody else. that n*gga if fu*kin garbage. and he is really fu*kin up his relationship wit Game sayin that sh*t about him. he gon lose alot of money if Game leaves. he is gon be 50's highest sellin artist. but if Game leaves G-Unit he will still sell cuz all he gon do is stay on Aftermath wit Dre. 50 gon be lookin across the meeting table at Game shakin his head like damn why did i give u up.
 02-11-2005, 07:46 AM         #86
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hovdontretire said:
blueprint sold 470,000 the first week, and it was released on sept.11

"rumor has it, the blueprint, classic/
couldnt even be stopped by bin laden/"

U THINK ITS RIGHT FOR JAY-Z TO SAY WHAT HE SAID DO U THINK ITS A DISS PM ME WITH YA COMMENT I AM A BIG BIG JAY-Z FAN TOO
 02-11-2005, 04:42 PM         #87
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it just let em handle their sh*t. I will say that jay will sh*t all over game but well see who steps their sh*t up. Yuk handled him nasty what yall think jay gonna do?
 12 years ago '04        #88
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
WHen it's alls aid and done Game is by hiself in this beef. Ain't nobody in G Unit trying to go tat Hov. All them n*ggaz in G Unit is Ny n*ggaz. They respect Hov. 50 , Dre, and Em done made all kinds of money with Hov so you know they not saying nothing. The only reason Game is big is because the East Coast is showing him love. If the east doesn't show him love he will be a no name n*gga from the west.
 02-11-2005, 05:03 PM         #89
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaZe_304 said:
know what...this is some high school soap opera sh*t. WHO CARES about all this beef sh*t. aint none of these catz gonna murk NOBODY, and aint none of em bringin out PRODUCT without havin they candle lit by somebody else's shine. I swear, I wish niggz could blow up in hiphop off SKILL creating your buzz like Nasir Jones did with Illmatic. I hate tha hype machine....and then most of ya'll sorry fu*ks (start tha hatin on me homie) sit around like school girls and amp this crap up. Aint nothin gangsta bout dat!

Props to callkeira for some real talk in here

ohh sh*t you my n*gga for spitting the truth i say the game like how you see it
i been telling n*ggaz on boxden for a hot minute how girlie they act when beef arise bunch of f*g**ts scoping out another mans moves like biggie said ya should be like red boxers and let the d!cks breath
 12 years ago '04        #90
ishdogg2 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
"Dre gon' pay me regardless, cause he know Jay-Z departed/
And these other rap labels don't feed they artists/
Talkin' that Blueprint sh*t you got three garages/
Gettin' money off The Roc like Gloria Carter"

"Take a couple mil and make Beans an offer/
Give him money he don't see that often/
But it was all a dream, like I seen Memph Bleek in Marcy/
I ain't said you gon' see Bleek in Marcy/
I said my man told me he don't see Bleek in Marcy"
- on "200 Bars & Running"

Once you outta the throne you can't have it back/
Retirement home and ain't nothin' after that/
Except you layin' in a casket black/
Suit on, you can't go to heaven with Timbaland boots on/
No subliminals I'm not talkin' about you Sean/
I'm talkin' about that heartless mouse with no jewels on/
Who the fu*k put you on?"

"Just a little information for your summer vacation/
Bring your chain cause every n*gga in LA waitin'"

That sh*t is clearly directed toward Jay
 02-11-2005, 05:56 PM         #91
Niggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z is not dissing the game, he said so in an interview on wednesday saying that it was love letter to summer cause his last eight albums have been like a soundtrack for the summer
 02-12-2005, 04:14 PM         #92
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On his first tour through Europe, rap artist The Game sparked a lot of controversy. Myself and Yash went to the Snoop Dogg & Game show tonight in Amsterdam at the Heineken Music Hall, and it was definitely worth it. Having trouble with the security guards, we weren't able to take any pictures or film the show, but I'm gonna give ya'll a detailed review of what went down.

We got there a little late, missing the beginning of Game's performance. As we entered the arena, Game was on stage with his shirt off, the pants sagging extra hard, and his Aftermath chain shining around his neck. He had a very good stage presence, and a very solid performance overall. After doing Dreams and Church For Thugs, where he already took shots at the likes of Yukmouth, Memphis Bleek, Joe Budden and murder Inc, he told DJ Quik on the 1's and 2's to stop the music and announced something that could be the start of a huge battle in Hip-Hop.

"I got an email from the USA, saying that JayZ been on the radio dissing Game...", Game spoke. "Now I told ya'll I don't take shots at legends, but how many of ya'll think Game should record a diss song for Jay-Z"?, he asked the cheering crowd.

That's when the beat to "How We Do" started, and Game started a little chant that he then repeated about 10 times.

"Ja Rule Can SUCK MY D**K, Ashanti can SUCK MY D**K, Irv Gotti can SUCK MY D**K, murder Inc can SUCK MY D**K, Joe Budden can SUCK MY D**K, Memphis Bleek can SUCK MY D**K, Beanie Sigel can SUCK MY D**K, Jay-Z can SUCK MY D**K, Rocafella can SUCK MY D**K, if you a hater n*gga SUCK MY D**K".

At that point Game was totally pumped up, and went into "How We Do", followed by "Hate It Or Love It". After a little interlude by DJ Quik where they played the beat to "Pitch In On A Party", Game came back to Jay-Z again, visibly even more heated. He ended his set by doing the "Suck My D**k" chant a couple more times, and left the crowd hyped, but shocked at the same time.

Did Game bite off more than he can chew with this one? Will G-Unit ride with him through this beef? This will be interesting to see in the coming weeks.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Ganja Man 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 41 41
Could i get that Jay-z Diss in the jukebox section
 11 years ago '04        #94
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 265 265
so what do ya'll think, do you think game is done, since he has no support from g-unit?
idk if he will be the same, cause some of his songs on his album was ight, but now he on is own, idk if he can sell as much as he did this time round
 05-23-2005, 05:23 PM         #95
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
houston sh*t old..game an 50 old..but nice read
 05-23-2005, 06:00 PM         #96
hoopmaster223 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.....
 11 years ago '04        #97
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
Feb>? sh*t is uped?

Havent been paying to much attention, but aint Game got a contract wit G-Unit after Dre put him there?

I dont think Game going n e where, he in the hip hop public eye and the mainstream... he just need to find a new home and have dre back him up on the beats
 05-23-2005, 09:12 PM         #98
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hovdontretire said:
blueprint sold 470,000 the first week, and it was released on sept.11

"rumor has it, the blueprint, classic/
couldnt even be stopped by bin laden/"
it was released September 11th 2000 and only sold 470,000... 500,000 units is gold so he didn't go gold the first week
 11 years ago '05        #99
assanlb 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 27 27
nobody cares about what Game has to say. he says sh*t and then takes it back like a bi*ch. beef is gettin old in hip hop. it'll never be like before
 11 years ago '05        #100
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$763 | Props total: 7 7
i bet game shuts his fu*kin mouth now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy