Feb 9 - **Exclusive News- The Game Response to Jay-Z, 50 Cent on G-Unit, additional n

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
why do yall post the same sh*t 50945853965 times...
 12 years ago '05        #62
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
This sh*t is crazy, people in game's corner aint even in his corner, if this is true then 50 is pullin a bi*ch move!!! what's happenin to rap, hope some east vs. west sh*t dont start again
 02-09-2005, 03:23 PM         #63
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IcE said:
i respect it i don't think he doin it 2 start sh*t damn i had a feeling he'd b harassed tha second his album dropped
wrong he do it on all his songs......from day 1
 02-09-2005, 03:26 PM         #64
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He reassured everyone that Yayo would outsell The Game's release and possibly come
close to his debut "Get Rich or Die Trying”.
ROFL :D

I was flirting with that bi*ch for two days straight... I couldn't get close though.. Cause scrappy was like you don't know who bi*ch she is ... But i kind figured 50 was fu*king her... but i think one of his bodyguards is... The bi*ch is thick...
Olivia has no a.ss.

Last edited by Krazy K; 02-09-2005 at 03:36 PM..
 02-09-2005, 03:38 PM         #65
Big R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if he wasnt such a f*g**t he wouldnt get harassed and if he didnt walk around like he sumthing special and a thug which he isnt either of those it'd be cool but yuk exposed him in the west now jay gunna expose em in the east
 02-09-2005, 03:44 PM         #66
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand the thing wit jay, though. i mean. he shows mad respect to him in several songs, but he def. dissin him in other songs. dude crazy
 02-09-2005, 03:57 PM         #67
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the n*gga style if jigga can get away with murder and still be claimed a legend after stealing lines and verses from past and present rappers why cant game do the same at least the n*gga is not stealing flows and rhymes he just spits other peoples name on his verses with no diss towards them what so ever shi if i was rapper and i hear a n*gga shouting my name on the track and saying something meaningful that sh*t will make me fell good i would be like damn im getting recognised im not a game fan but so far wether we like it or not his album is the hottest sh*t out this year
stop hating let the n*gga enjoy what most of us if not all wish we had if a n*gga like nas respects this sh*t a person that to this day have not sold out to fame and money respect it why not us?

yo ICE like every other artist when their album drop if a n*gga shines brighter then sun rays expect nothing but hatred from n*ggaz that wish what top n*ggaz accomplish
 02-09-2005, 04:20 PM         #68
Da 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
ROFL :D

Olivia has no a.ss.

loooooooool, she fine as hell tho
 12 years ago '04        #69
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
i just read that sh*t and it says Banks has no relationship wit Game

but on lil scrappys G's Up Mixtape
on tha mixtape scrappy says a guy was trippn in V.i.P
and he says Game and a couple G's Up guys kicked his a.ss
and after that he said Lloyd Banks Bust his a.ss over tha head wit a bottloe
 12 years ago '04        #70
callkeira 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
Jay-Z's a fu*kin clown. all this n*gga does is talk sh*t in some hot 97 studio for no fu*kin reason.. i mean, look at that sh*t with r. kelly, kelly was in the same studio either right before or right after saying how great jays music is and how much of a fan he is of jay's, and then jay gets in there and rips him.. lets not forget that kells carried HOV on both albums, whether you thought they were good or not, jay's verses were dirt.. then, on game's first LP, he basically devotes a track to jay and jay's not happy cause he said he doesn't wear a button-up shirt and doesn't ride in maybachs? even if it was a subliminal shot at jay, the lyrics ain't bad anyway.. that'd be like me trying to diss a floridian by saying, "i dont' drink orange juice and i use spf50? that's game's first album, he never gonna have that again, and he dedicates a song to this n*gga?

either biance decided to stop banging his daffy-duck lookin' a.ss, or this n*gga just crazy.

and then he talkin about bleek, mad that Game dissed him because bleek is signed to ROC? how is jay then gonna diss game when game is on em's label? is jay takin money away from Em now? cause Em produced a classic song on the blueprint, and produced moment of clarity, a decent beat for that weak, stole the idea from BIG, Wack Album.... man, jay better stick to doing collabo albums with rock stars.. i heard Allannis Morsette wants to do an album with jay.. call it Best of Both Girls.

"And isn't it ironic, H-O-V just a bi*ch,
started out a legend, turned into just a snitch,
i got one hand in my pocket, the other one smakin jay in the face,
better get out New York city, n*gga learn from Ma$e,
like that franchise you own, always be second place,
real new york n*ggas knicks fans, daffy duck a disgrace to his race."
 12 years ago '04        #71
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 30 30
 hovdontretire said:
blueprint sold 470,000 the first week, and it was released on sept.11

"rumor has it, the blueprint, classic/
couldnt even be stopped by bin laden/"

that wasn't Jay-z first album, so WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...?

Last edited by Djkommish6; 02-09-2005 at 05:37 PM..
 02-10-2005, 12:16 AM         #72
IlProtettore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 recently went on record in an audio interview that is up at saying that Game and himself have a good relatinship and it is not just business. He has known game for a 2 or 3 years since he first signed to Aftermath and signing him to G Unit was just a natural step...rumors r fu*kin idiotic and have to stop!!

50 AND GAME HAVE NO BEEF!!
 12 years ago '04        #73
hugeneious 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 1 1
is it just me or does it seem like theyre trying to start more bullsh*t beef to sell more records
 02-10-2005, 12:55 AM         #74
SpeckB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 callkeira said:
Jay-Z's a fu*kin clown. all this n*gga does is talk sh*t in some hot 97 studio for no fu*kin reason.. i mean, look at that sh*t with r. kelly, kelly was in the same studio either right before or right after saying how great jays music is and how much of a fan he is of jay's, and then jay gets in there and rips him.. lets not forget that kells carried HOV on both albums, whether you thought they were good or not, jay's verses were dirt.. then, on game's first LP, he basically devotes a track to jay and jay's not happy cause he said he doesn't wear a button-up shirt and doesn't ride in maybachs? even if it was a subliminal shot at jay, the lyrics ain't bad anyway.. that'd be like me trying to diss a floridian by saying, "i dont' drink orange juice and i use spf50? that's game's first album, he never gonna have that again, and he dedicates a song to this n*gga?

either biance decided to stop banging his daffy-duck lookin' a.ss, or this n*gga just crazy.

and then he talkin about bleek, mad that Game dissed him because bleek is signed to ROC? how is jay then gonna diss game when game is on em's label? is jay takin money away from Em now? cause Em produced a classic song on the blueprint, and produced moment of clarity, a decent beat for that weak, stole the idea from BIG, Wack Album.... man, jay better stick to doing collabo albums with rock stars.. i heard Allannis Morsette wants to do an album with jay.. call it Best of Both Girls.

^^^^real talk....best post of tha week...haha
 02-10-2005, 01:00 AM         #75
SpeckB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im out here in LA jus got done listen to feli fel on Power....he had this mix of sh*t that jay bit from mcs...anyone got that recorded or some mix of sh*t jigga has bitten?...that sh*t was hard to ignore....bitter or writter????....i respect jay, top 5 dead or alive, but sh*t, hes bitten insane amounts of lyrics.....his credibility takes a nose dive with that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #76
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
I'm almost certain I saw Game in the video for "In Da Club"...scratch that, I just watched it. I'm 110% sure that he's in it. So I guess that means they've been cool for quite some time.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 02-10-2005 at 02:18 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #77
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,592 | Props total: 4120 4120
Forget game. The best part about that column was the info about Tony Yayo. I Been telling these kids Tony was going to be rediculous.
 02-10-2005, 01:27 AM         #78
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:
jigga never went gold in a week are u crazy
-well, jay never spent 10 mil in advertising for his album either-

-the game has a lot more resources than most new artists-
 02-10-2005, 02:05 AM         #79
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man enough of the game bashing this n*gga has got every rapper hanging off his nuts to get him i personally thought his album was weak and he shouldve come harder/stronger than that sh*t but fu*k everytime some1 makes the big time haters try to fu*k sh*t up man leave this dude alone

buddens k!lled him
yuk k!lled him
numskull wooped his a.ss thats enough
jay would slaughter him even though that freestyle was wack
enough already
dammmn haters
 12 years ago '04        #80
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 callkeira said:

Dog you wrote the longest post that wasn't an article on this boy..do you have a hard on for Jay or what? I mean you really dissin dude...what did he do to you sleep with your gurlfriend or something You sound like half the other haters out there.. get a grip dude its entertainment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago