Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
 theFREAK said:
Wall
Beal
Ariza
Nene
Okafur

Guess that means we might either take a SF with our 10th pick or try to trade for Granger
 5 years ago '06        #142
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
WOW, WOW, WOW

Its officially over, the Wizards are retarded

They keep bailing every team out of horrible contracts. I know as fans of the Wizards some people may be excited to see a competitive team next year. BUT, the Wizards have now fu*ked themselves

The Nuggets realized they were stupid to give Nene that much money. The Wizards bail them out.

The Hornets were desperate to get rid of the Okafor contract, and to a slightly lesser extent the Ariza contract. They were dangling the #10 pick for someone to take the Okafor contract. Wait what? You will take both off our hands? And we can keep that #10 pick? Oh my

The Hornets are making moves to be a contender. This is a HUGE WIN for them.
 5 years ago '04        #143
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 NoSaint504 said:

Guess that means we might either take a SF with our 10th pick or try to trade for Granger

Im thinking they are going to go center...without okafur we would have to rely on jason smith starting at center excluding free agency
 5 years ago '05        #144
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129

[pic - click to view]

Hornets dropped that roofy on em. Wizards are getting fu*ked, they'll realize it later. Im am so glad to see Okafor go words cannot describe. Basically, the Wiz just traded Lewis 4 Ariza, Okafor is either injured or non existent during big games on the block. He has no scoring ability or mid range, and he constantly gets bodied on the boards by regular centers. Ariza fell off big time, he couldnt hit an open shot to save his life. He hit 1 big shot during his time down here against the Heat in a reg season game two years ago when the big 3 first came together. Lewis overpaid azz will be bought out, FA money on deck, Gordon, Davis and Austin Rivers rebuilding in the right direction. Aminu will start for the time being while rebuilding. Good Job, Hornets get ya money up. As far as the center position we may be freeing money to sign Kaman back we'll see. We just smashed and dashed hope the trade is official.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 06-20-2012 at 05:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #145
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
are the hornets fu*king retarded?
Some people just don't get it
 5 years ago '05        #146
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
Now amnesty biatch and the wiz should be in good shape.

Wall
Beal
Ariza
Nene
Okafor

Vessley
Crawford
Book
Singleton

not a contender but a respectable 8 seed with the right coaching. Could be nasty defensively
 5 years ago '06        #147
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
We did this to get Lewis contract off our bookz u fu*kin retard.....we were gonna owe Lewis 23mill next year....you know sh*t about basketball go back to playin nba2k....fu*kin idiot.....

You could have bought Lewis out just like the Hornets are going to do

So instead of paying 13.7 million to cut Lewis loose, the solution is to pay 43 million over the next two years for players that the Hornets were dying to get rid of
 5 years ago '08        #148
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Okafor is trash. Ariza is decent defender and nothing more.
 5 years ago '12        #149
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
10th seed monsters
 5 years ago '06        #150
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 hooligun said:
better hope y'all can keep gordon or else you gonna be in the lottery next year.
Shiieeeetttt. Even if they do keep Gordon, ain't no tellin' how many games he's gonna play.
 5 years ago '04        #151
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 U.B.HiRM said:
its trash day?? forgot to put mine out

[pic - click to view]

thats harsh
 5 years ago '06        #152
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1952 1952
 ThiZZ said:
Ummmmm NO. They are rebuilding and getting rid of bad contracts and Ariza and Okafor were definitely that. They were ok players at best. They gonna get rid of Lewis' contract as well, re-sign Gordon, draft Davis and build around those two. Plus they getting rid of Kaman's contract as well. They are building from the ground up.

CASH1 said:
New Orleans being smart, clearing all this money. They're gonna cut Rashard, and only pay him 14 mil of the 24 mil they'd owe him. An extra 10 mil off the cap, they'll be able to sign E-Gordon up and have some money to play around with/sit on. Add in Anthony Davis, maybe a PG like Lillard at #10, and some nice FA pickups and they could have a squad.
 5 years ago '10        #153
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,885 | Props total: 20952 20952
 ThiZZ said:
Did you mean to say Wizards?

neworleansavior said:

[pic - click to view]

Hornets dropped that roofy on em. Wizards are getting fu*ked, they'll realize it later. Im am so glad to see Okafor go words cannot describe. Basically, the Wiz just traded Lewis 4 Ariza, Okafor is either injured or non existent during big games on the block. He has no scoring ability or mid range, and he constantly gets bodied on the boards by regular centers. Ariza fell off big time, he couldnt hit an open shot to save his life. He hit 1 big shot during his time down here against the Heat in a reg season game two years ago when the big 3 first came together. Lewis overpaid azz will be bought out, FA money on deck, Gordon, Davis and Austin Rivers rebuilding in the right direction. Aminu will start for the time being while rebuilding. Good Job, Hornets get ya money up. As far as the center position we may be freeing money to sign Kaman back we'll see. We just smashed and dashed hope the trade is official.
I thought the people saying "Wizards Won" knew this

Like you said they will be in for rude awakening & will realize it later. The problem a lot of people seem to gloss over so much in sports is on paper isn't the end all, be all. Nene & Okafor on the same team is a nightmare because of the injuries from both players & also the inconsistencies. I will say this though I do believe that Wizards team can still be a playoff squad.

And like I said before Hornets are the clear winner & you guys got a decent draft pick?

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit.....
 06-20-2012, 05:35 PM         #154
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do you f*gs always bring up salaries like your the fu*king GM..wannabes...Wiz got better
 5 years ago '06        #155
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,490 | Props total: 17934 17934
 Illuminati said:
The wiiz are banking on a lot of scoring from their 2 spot. Maybe I exaggerated a bit when I said they took a major l but this is still a treadmill type move.

That's just me
Beal can score. Thats one thing he will do guaranteed he will score and score alot
 5 years ago '08        #156
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,795 | Props total: 9076 9076
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
We did this to get Lewis contract off our bookz u fu*kin retard.....we were gonna owe Lewis 23mill next year....you know sh*t about basketball go back to playin nba2k....fu*kin idiot.....
So wait... let's get this straight. I'M THE RETARD who knows sh*t about basketball, who needs to go back to playing 2k because I'm a fu*king idiot

BUT

BUT

BUT

In this deal you're taking back contracts. Getting Lewis's contracts off the book would be trading him for a 2nd round pick or a rookie scale contract. That you fu*king slow witted motherfu*king idiot would be TAKING a players contracts off your book.

Do BX a favor and get you're idiot fu*king a.ss off BX and start playing 2K because you'd probably benefit from venturing into the fantasy world of basketball. You know nothing about your own team
 5 years ago '08        #157
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,127 | Props total: 2839 2839
This has to be a move to set up another move. We have a severe log-jam in the frontcourt with Nene, Seraphin, Vesely, Okafor, Ariza, Singleton, and Booker with only two backcourt players in Wall and Crawford. There has to be another deal in the works for it to make any sense. Also, Okafor's and Ariza's contracts expire in 2014 so they will be more valuable as trade bait in the last year of their deals.

Last edited by JCyclops; 06-20-2012 at 05:50 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #158
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10662 10662
Wait we dump Salary to pick up more RL my n*gga but he makes way too much.
 5 years ago '10        #159
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,885 | Props total: 20952 20952
 Illuminati said:
So wait... let's get this straight. I'M THE RETARD who knows sh*t about basketball, who needs to go back to playing 2k because I'm a fu*king idiot

BUT

BUT

BUT

In this deal you're taking back contracts. Getting Lewis's contracts off the book would be trading him for a 2nd round pick or a rookie scale contract. That you fu*king slow witted motherfu*king idiot would be TAKING a players contracts off your book.

Do BX a favor and get you're idiot fu*king a.ss off BX and start playing 2K because you'd probably benefit from venturing into the fantasy world of basketball. You know nothing about your own team

[pic - click to view]

06-20-2012, 05:48 PM         #160
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glepurple said:
Im thinking they are going to go center...without okafur we would have to rely on jason smith starting at center excluding free agency
No love for Aminu?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jets Fool; 06-20-2012 at 05:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago