Fans Survey: LeBronís Image Wonít Be Repaired With A Title

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I hope the mia arena crumbles and game 5 gets cancelled or moved to OKC

06-20-2012, 11:45 PM         #102
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dogmanx23 said:
He'll have his ring and that'll help him but people need to stop putting him with the legends of this game. He did it the easy way while Larry, Isiah, Magic, Jordan did it the hard way.

He will always been known as the guy that needed to team up with his friends to win a championship. That's not hating its just pure facts.

But like I always say Lebron will have 1 ring but Wade has 2...
this kat just bodied every LeStanley in this thread. not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5. lebron will have 1 ring now. the ring he was suppose to win last year? long overdue. its just boring at this point srry bron your spotlight faded away years ago when u failed on multiple attempts. nobody gives a fu*k anymore
 5 years ago '11        #103
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 dogmanx23 said:
He'll have his ring and that'll help him but people need to stop putting him with the legends of this game. He did it the easy way while Larry, Isiah, Magic, Jordan did it the hard way.

He will always been known as the guy that needed to team up with his friends to win a championship. That's not hating its just pure facts.

But like I always say Lebron will have 1 ring but Wade has 2...
Dumbass n*ggas always forget to realize magic had 2 HOFs with in Worthy and Kareem, Larry also had 2 HOF in Parish and McHale Jordan had 2 HOFs in Rodman and Pippen, Isiah had 2 HOFs Joe Dumar and Rodman

It honestly kils wen n*ggas say the greats never had help honestly ppl jus mad players decided where they wanted to play, if LBJ was playin for ur team yall would be on his d!ck

NeoDaMatrix said:
this kat just bodied every LeStanley in this thread. not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5. lebron will have 1 ring now. the ring he was suppose to win last year? long overdue. [B]its just boring at this point srry bron your spotlight faded away years ago when u failed on multiple attempts. nobody gives a fu*k anymore
are u some kinda dumbass LeBron clearly has twitter blowin up after every game this n*gga by himself has vastly increased the popularity of the NBA by himself like Magic and LArry did in the 80s, clearly ur LBJ hater
 5 years ago '11        #104
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
people are just stupid and haters. like is said this world loves reality tv shows love x factor american idol shows like that. the same format as the decision . PPl just love to gang hate the media treated u all like the sheep u are and they took the bait. For anyone to hate LBJ is just stupid and i have meet all type of ppl who hate LBJ and cant give me a real reason other then what tv has told them to
Are you a laker or lebron fan lebron not on the Lakers stop d!ckriding
 5 years ago '08        #105
DjLube 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 164 164
I'm tired of people referring to the decision espn paid him to do that it wasn't his idea who gives a flying fu*k if he dances around and celebrates and has a good time when he wins you cats probably do to when you win this reminds me of Muhammad Ali everybody hated him too for being brash and confident and flamboyant now they act like they loved him stop hating and appreciate this dude while he's here the game has never seen a player with his all around skills slam magazine called him king for a reason and just keep in mind he's only 27I'm not asking you to love him but respect my brotha
 5 years ago '08        #106
DjLube 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 164 164
Larry had Dennis Johnson and Cedric Maxwell as well
 5 years ago '05        #107
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Sadly, I understand it. When Kobe was winning rings, I'd read, "I don't hate kobe, I hate his fans" and I didn't get it until now. When another player is winning titles, the fans of that player talk sh*t. I guess Kobe fans did it while the Lakers were winning and since I'm a Lakers fan I didn't recognize it as much as others.

Simply, Lebron's fans make people hate Lebron. Dude is a beast, but when you have Hawks and Knicks fans talking dude up like he's a beast and trolling others for lebron, that sh*t starts to add up... Not to mention, there were a quarter of the Heat fans that are on here now before Bron signed.
 5 years ago '04        #108
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
LeBron made a move to better himself as a player and the team he was joining. People hate him for it, they want him to be selfish and take the money. What LeBron did was made it so that now players have to choose between winning a ring and getting payed as much as they can. See what happened to the Mavericks, they beat the odds and won but instead of the players saying hey we can win again if we all stick together they dissolved because they wanted to get paid.
 5 years ago '07        #109
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
they can say that, but it really will because the media tells them what to believe and they've been ready to anoint him since he was in high school. even as a microcosm here on boxden some people are coming around and accepting him. only the saltiest of the haters will hold on to that, and i don't expect everybody to like him, but the general sentiment most definitely will shift.
 06-21-2012, 10:53 AM         #110
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's hard to gain back public opinion once you've lost it. At best, Lebron can only hope to end up being the Lil Wayne or 50 Cent of the NBA, 2-3 rings, and a strong yet severely irrational fan base, but will always be a joke to the majority of fans. To think he was only a few bad PR decisions away from potentially being the Em or Hov of the NBA.

You can have all the talent and skill in the world and still fail at creating a strong legacy. That's with everything, not just sports.
 5 years ago '07        #111
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
i must be one of the few that never cared for him even when he was on the cavaliers.
 5 years ago '04        #112
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 SeaJaiye said:
no love for the dude that let ur mavs get their first and last title?
Not a mavs fan...but the heat didn't let my Pacers get they first title so no love
 06-26-2012, 03:47 PM         #113
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
It's hard to gain back public opinion once you've lost it. At best, Lebron can only hope to end up being the Lil Wayne or 50 Cent of the NBA, 2-3 rings, and a strong yet severely irrational fan base, but will always be a joke to the majority of fans. To think he was only a few bad PR decisions away from potentially being the Em or Hov of the NBA.

You can have all the talent and skill in the world and still fail at creating a strong legacy. That's with everything, not just sports.
 5 years ago '08        #114
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
People liked Kobe after he was raping bi*ches.

Winning cures all
 5 years ago '08        #115
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 HiphopRelated said:
People liked Kobe after he was raping bi*ches.

Winning cures all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago