most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 capone3pbs said:
Those polls did not pick the Pacers to win at the start of the series The Heat were voted to win then the votes started changing after Bosh got hurt and they went down 2-1... I'm speaking on the original polls before the series started...
see the 2nd half of the post

going back to my first comment about underdogs...

its still a #2 seed vs a #2 seed

both teams belong here
 5 years ago '12        #82
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 THEINFAMOUS said:
If he win he shud go all out and say "fu*k all yall that hated on me. Yall can suck my d!ck" that way id be entertained. I dont wanna see this n*gga be humble if he wins lol
 5 years ago '05        #83
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
didnt read, but i really doubt lebron sits up at night thinking about the losers who dont like him.
 5 years ago '04        #84
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 yaobabydaddy said:
No love for a dude that acts like he's hurt ...and then makes a 3 and he's fine..but when he airs the next 3 he shoots..he gonna start limping like it was because the injury he missed
Dude was ONE rebound away from a triple-double in a comeback win in the finals – yet his ill-timed departure to the bench due to clearly severe pain was somehow fake? STOP IT!
 5 years ago '05        #85
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
Who honestly cares about an image. People either love or hate him because of his greatness just like Kobe and Mike. No one hates fu*king Norris Cole or Haslem.
 5 years ago '09        #86
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 ThePainkiller said:
He had to go to another team with two elite players. And he couldn't get it done in a real season.

Lol. Chalk this up as another L.
 5 years ago '10        #87
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 360crazy said:
Fans treat players like sh*t but when the player says something JUST A LITTLE OUTLANDISH, they're all butt hurt?

The world is a.ss backwards.
Not just treat him like sh*t

Call his moms a wh0ore DURING Games
Radio Announcers are making Jokes about his moms sleeping with a teammate
Burn his Jersey
Call in death Threats
Make up rumors about his girl getting beat in by players on other teams
Pour Beer on him

He tells them I'm rich and your broke, and he's the bad guy
 5 years ago '12        #88
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
pure ignorance
 5 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
people are just stupid and haters. like is said this world loves reality tv shows love x factor american idol shows like that. the same format as the decision . PPl just love to gang hate the media treated u all like the sheep u are and they took the bait. For anyone to hate LBJ is just stupid and i have meet all type of ppl who hate LBJ and cant give me a real reason other then what tv has told them to
 5 years ago '11        #90
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,400 | Props total: 4574 4574
 ThePainkiller said:
When you're supposed to be the best player in the game(and he isn't) and you go ghost when your teams needs you of course you are the blame.
Why would he be loyal to a system that has no loyalty to him? Best believe if he injured himself to a point where he couldn't play, Cleveland would have dropped him like a bad habit..no ifs, ands, or buts. When they drop you it's "just business" but when you drop them it's all about loyalty, honor, and prestige. Y'all don't even see that the media wants you to demonize LeBron, Wade, and Bosh because they refused to be "Good ol' boys". They didn't tap dance and say "I'mz gon' do what massa tell me...I'ma sit here in Clevelands and shuffle dis ball ups and downs this court". They bossed up and made sh*t happen...now they're in the Finals 2 seasons in a row. If you can look at that and hate you probably have Stockholm Syndrome.
 5 years ago '06        #91
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
he asked his damn twitter followers. what a terrible survey
 5 years ago '04        #92
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19941 19941
well now hell just be a douche with a ring.
 5 years ago '10        #93
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
Honestly, it got some hatin a** n*ggaz on here. All yall do is hate on Lebron for moving to south beach to win a championship. It doesn't matter if he has D Wade and Bosh on the same team with him..Lebron is the best player on the team..Wade and Bosh aint do too much to help them get this far. It was pretty much all Lebron. Scoring 30+ pts this playoff series. This man is a dawg. Give credit where credit is due
 5 years ago '11        #94
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
Never really understood the hate for Lebron lol...
 5 years ago '06        #95
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 CoochieCrook said:
Here this dude go with thee MOST tired excuse of all excuses that can be made. LeBron needed help. How bout this, go be a student of the game. Find me one team where they had a superstar, and he won a championship without any help.
There are usually 2 superstars. Magic and Kareem, Jordan and Pippen, Kobe and Shaq, but these dudes did not come together and make a pact to be together. Also, these dudes were not the main guy of their squads, in their primes, to come together to win a championship. Hell, if I got Melo, Durant, and Stoudemire together, I would expect them to win a chip too.

Point is, these chips will mean nothing b/c people will always remember that he got 2 of the best players, arguably, at their positions to help him out. Only people who care are Miami fans. Not taking away from his game. He is the most gifted athlete and he will go down as a top 10 player, but there will always be criticism.

If and when they win, it will be, "it took him to get help to win." if they ever lose, they will say "if Jordan or Kobe had his supporting cast, they would have never lost." Lebron messed up his legacy. He could have been the next standard in basketball, but now he will always be compared to someone.
 5 years ago '04        #96
Satchel Paige 
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 24 24
 ThePainkiller said:
He had to go to another team with two elite players. And he couldn't get it done in a real season.

Lol. Chalk this up as another L.
Funny thing is Magic and Jordan already had Hall of famers around them but the public doesn't look down on them. You are like the rest of the fans who hold Lebron to this BS standard and just hate to hate…
 5 years ago '08        #97
HulkColegan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 498 498
Lebron a God! Haters overlook how good the Celtics really are. He had to join forces with another superstar to get past the Celtics.

He would have been 2nd runner up to Celtics the entire time if he didn't join up with Wade.

Phone call went like this.
(On vacation after early playoff bump.)
Wade: Yo!
(Lebron after Cleveland loss to Boston in the playoffs)
James: Was good my dude?!
Wade: Nothing, doing it big like an NBA Champion is suppose to!
James: Dawg, I can't beat KG, Allen, Pierce and upcoming Rondo (four-HOF).
James: This sh*t gone put the breaks on my life story.
Wade: Word... I'm lucky I picked one up with Shaq.
James: Dawg! You lucky you got Shaq on his last good legs... I end up with FAT SHAQ ATTACK Burger.
James: I'm leaving... Thats it i'm out. Gilbert doesn't own me. I'm no slave to Cleveland.
James: We gon' be on the same team dawg.
Wade: I'll call Pat...
James: The bi*ches are hotter! oops I meant the Beaches.
Wade: Word
Wade side text Pat: Lebron wants in.
James thinking: fu*k it, I gotta leave the nest some day. I guess this is how we overcome (four-HOF)
Pat Riley back to Wade: Tell Lebron the haters gonna hate, but the rings don't lie!
Wade: Repeats to wade
James: Let's Do it! Just Do it! think NIKE!
 5 years ago '04        #98
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
He'll have his ring and that'll help him but people need to stop putting him with the legends of this game. He did it the easy way while Larry, Isiah, Magic, Jordan did it the hard way.

He will always been known as the guy that needed to team up with his friends to win a championship. That's not hating its just pure facts.

But like I always say Lebron will have 1 ring but Wade has 2...
 5 years ago '06        #99
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 Satchel Paige said:
Funny thing is Magic and Jordan already had Hall of famers around them but the public doesn't look down on them. You are like the rest of the fans who hold Lebron to this BS standard and just hate to hate…
Name the HOF Jordan and Magic had. remind u that Kareem was on his last legs with Magic and Pippen was a pick up. Pippen was not a future hall of famer from the jump. Magic's other HOF teammates solidified their HOF ballot by simply being on the show time Lakers.
 5 years ago '06        #100
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
Lebron never going to shake the haters. Yeah he made a mistake but clearly people are not about second chances. Would it have been great to see Lebron do it on his own? yeah but it did not work out and now he is with the heat. Non-Laker fans HATE Kobe and he has 5 rings, what makes you think it will change for Lebron if he wins multiple championships?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy