Fans Survey: LeBron’s Image Won’t Be Repaired With A Title

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
i used to hate how lbj went to the heat, but now i see why hes done it. EVERYONE needs help.
im glad this team came together tho, if not we might be watchin OKC win a title
 5 years ago '04        #62
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
this country is so lame for hating a man for making one really bad decision...i hope he wins three straight to shut the haters up...just in time for the hornets resurgence and our quest for a title
 5 years ago '05        #63
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,817 | Props total: 1524 1524
i just wish the media would stop talking about him so much, good or bad. my dislike for lebron is partially just because espn can't stop talking about him whether they're all on his john calling him the GOAT or talking down on him and calling him a choker.
 5 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac
I've never liked LBJ, even as a Cav, but this is a ridiculous statement. T-mac?
 5 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
Lets be real haters aint gonna stop hatingand Kobe Fans aint going to be honest with themselves. They are still people in America who think Dr. J was better than Jordan, and there are still people in America that act like Magic Johnson isnt a better Laker than Kobe. Fools are everywhere icluding his 404 twitter followers.
 5 years ago '04        #66
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
hate o say but when he wins so goes the ratings of the nba never had problem with even wore got a couple pair of his shoes but what he said last year was cray you don't cal your fans broke then the next year i want to be liked again , thats like fu*king a jumpoff and showing the whole school the video .... fu*king it up for everyone
 06-20-2012, 05:11 PM         #67
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
hate o say but when he wins so goes the ratings of the nba never had problem with even wore got a couple pair of his shoes but what he said last year was cray you don't cal your fans broke then the next year i want to be liked again , thats like fu*king a jumpoff and showing the whole school the video .... fu*king it up for everyone
Fans treat players like sh*t but when the player says something JUST A LITTLE OUTLANDISH, they're all butt hurt?

The world is a.ss backwards.
 06-20-2012, 05:15 PM         #68
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
He had to go to another team with two elite players. And he couldn't get it done in a real season.

Lol. Chalk this up as another L.
 5 years ago '05        #69
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
he earned it and is ill and all, don't mean he ain't a d!ck.
 5 years ago '06        #70
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 ondatpurple said:
1st page

its really entertaining to watch these haters make an a.ss out of themselves

they resort to saying the most idiotic things to stay consistent with their hate

meanwhile they are watching some of the best level of basketball in years and but they don't realize it because they are too busy being bitter
 5 years ago '04        #71
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
i don't give a f*ck

"when the heat win.. i'm rollin' up not one... not two... no three... not four... not five... not six... not seven..."

5 years ago '04        #72
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
No love for a dude that acts like he's hurt ...and then makes a 3 and he's fine..but when he airs the next 3 he shoots..he gonna start limping like it was because the injury he missed
 06-20-2012, 05:29 PM         #73
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaobabydaddy said:
No love for a dude that acts like he's hurt ...and then makes a 3 and he's fine..but when he airs the next 3 he shoots..he gonna start limping like it was because the injury he missed
no love for the dude that let ur mavs get their first and last title?
 5 years ago '08        #74
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23324 23324
 ThePainkiller said:
When you're supposed to be the best player in the game(and he isn't) and you go ghost when your teams needs you of course you are the blame.
But he's showing up for his team in this years Finals but it doesn't count because an already long a.ss regular season didn't have an addition 16 games played get the fu*k outta here with that nut a.ss logic
 5 years ago '07        #75
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Stupid Fresh said:
maybe in vegas

but in the eyes of the public i dont think any team with 3 superstars qualifies to be an underdog

So then why did every state vote against the Heat except fla? Most of the analysts even said that Okc would be too much for the Heat

Last edited by capone3pbs; 06-20-2012 at 05:50 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #76
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
For the same reason those same polls picked the pacers

The poll should have been who did you want to win instead of who do you think will win because people were voting with their hearts and not minds
 5 years ago '10        #77
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
 ThePainkiller said:
When you're supposed to be the best player in the game(and he isn't) and you go ghost when your teams needs you of course you are the blame.
I'm thinking ur a Kobe stan... The shot chucker, throwing teams under the bus, 0 a.ssists in elimination games.... Gets carried by others...

And bosh a elite player..??
 5 years ago '07        #78
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Stupid Fresh said:
For the same reason those same polls picked the pacers

The poll should have been who did you want to win instead of who do you think will win because people were voting with their hearts and not minds
Those polls did not pick the Pacers to win at the start of the series The Heat were voted to win then the votes started changing after Bosh got hurt and they went down 2-1... I'm speaking on the original polls before the series started...
 5 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
 CoochieCrook said:
Here this dude go with thee MOST tired excuse of all excuses that can be made. LeBron needed help. How bout this, go be a student of the game. Find me one team where they had a superstar, and he won a championship without any help.
1 with hakeem olajuwon. maybe the year tim duncan won in david robinson's last year. thats it.

without lebron the way the heat are they would of got bounced by the knicks in 6
 06-20-2012, 05:53 PM         #80
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell no 1 doesn't fix it. But if he just wins and wins and wins like Jordan did they'll love him. I remember when Kobe was the guy people loved to hate. He still gets his hate but after he dropped 35 a game, scored 81, outscored the mavs through 3, won two more titles. Now even the people who don't like him still respect him. People love winners. But I don't see this Heat team being able to win that many.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago