Fans Survey: LeBronís Image Wonít Be Repaired With A Title

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 21999 21999
 stlcardinals19 said:
Just wondering. Who do you have ranked above him?
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac
 5 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
I dont know why people think Lebron winning titles is gonna get people to like him.

I always thought It would be the opposite and the hate would just grow

Is a ring really that great when it's gonna come with the most criticism any athlete has probably ever faced ??

I dunno his mindset but I would just feel that starring at that championship ring on my finger would be completely different if almost the entire world discredited it and knowing that it was won by neck and neck games where I luckily had another Top 5 player overall and another top 5 player at his position in the league to bail me out of those neck and neck games.

just thinking of the scenario in which the ring was won gives it alot less value IMO. I really dont know how someone with as much talent as Lebron is cool with that.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-20-2012 at 02:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #23
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 ThePainkiller said:
He had to go to another team with two elite players. And he couldn't get it done in a real season.

Lol. Chalk this up as another L.

so the season was fake???? I really wish you idiots would stop saying this, you sound real stupid. You still have to win 16 games in the playoffs
 5 years ago '11        #24
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac
 5 years ago '11        #25
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,931 | Props total: 2685 2685
 psylence2k said:
I dont know why people think Lebron winning titles is gonna get people to like him.

Is a ring really that great when it's gonna come with the most criticism any athlete has probably ever faced ??

I dunno his mindset but I would just feel that starring at that championship ring on my finger would be completely different if almost the entire world discredited it and knowing that it was won by neck and neck games where I luckily had another Top 5 player overall and another top 5 player at his position in the league to bail me out of those neck and neck games.

just thinking of the scenario in which the ring was won gives it alot less value IMO. I really dont know how someone with as much talent as Lebron is cool with that.
so if the games are not won by blowouts, then the ring dont count as much. I swear you guys are like females, can't satisfy ya. Well, I'm sure LeBron could give less than a damn about how ya'll feel. You think he would trade a ring to be "liked" more? If that was the case, he woulda stayed with the Cavs?
 5 years ago '10        #26
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 psylence2k said:

I thought basketball was a team sport

and the heat were picked by almost everyone to lose this series so if you really think his championship wasn't earned then you're a fool
 5 years ago '11        #27
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 409 409
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac

5 years ago '04        #28
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
i simply root against the heat because on of my best friends loves lebron james. and i like lebron as a player and stuff, but my boy went from liking dallas (ringlesS) to a.i. (ringless) to lebron. and he doesnt route for a team but players but then chastises me for my teams not being good lls. if he wins great, if he doesnt great. I just hope skip bayless shuts the fu*k up
 5 years ago '04        #29
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 CoochieCrook said:
so if the games are not won by blowouts, then the ring dont count as much. I swear you guys are like females, can't satisfy ya. Well, I'm sure LeBron could give less than a damn about how ya'll feel. You think he would trade a ring to be "liked" more? If that was the case, he woulda stayed with the Cavs?
 ondatpurple said:
I thought basketball was a team sport

and the heat were picked by almost everyone to lose this series so if you really think his championship wasn't earned then you're a fool

If you have a player who is allegedly the best player in the league, with a praised all around skill set, who's teamed up with another top 5 player in the league, then a top 5 power forward and they're barely making it through games with that kinda line up then it is unimpressive point blank. Talent wise they have the cream of the crop, so if they had the consistent hard work to match their talent, yes they should be blowing out teams and winning series in 5 games.

The reason they're failing to do so I believe is because they're an arrogant bunch with a HUGE sense of entitlement, that's why they teamed up in the first place because they felt with their talent they automatically DESERVED rings. That's why they've been so inconsistent , they realize they can't get through games with all that talent being fueled simply off of a sense of entitlement, then they realize they have to bust their a$$ and that's when they start barely grabbing the W.

If all three busted their a$$ night in and night out they would be blowing teams out and they would actually get some respect cuz ppl would know they were busting their a$$, but a bunch of spoiled egos rotating being each other's crutches night in and night out and barely doing what they need to do survive is what's unimpressive to the general population.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-20-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #30
CoochieCrook 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
If you have a player who is allegedly the best player in the league, with a praised all around skill set, who's teamed up with another top 5 player in the league, then a top 5 power forward and they're barely making it through games with that kinda line up then it is unimpressive point blank. Talent wise they have the cream of the crop, so if they had the consistent hard work to match their talent, yes they should be blowing out teams and winning series in 5 games.

The reason they're failing to do so I believe is because they're an arrogant bunch with a HUGE sense of entitlement, that's why they teamed up in the first place because they felt with their talent they automatically DESERVED rings. That's why they've been so inconsistent , they realize they can't get through games with all that talent being fueled simply off of a sense of entitlement, then they realize they have to bust their a$$ and that's when they start barely grabbing the W.

If all three busted their a$$ night in and night out they would be blowing teams out and they would actually get some respect cuz ppl would know they were busting their a$$, but a bunch of spoiled egos rotating being each other's crutches night in and night out and barely doing what they need to do survive is what's unimpressive to the general population.
To me you're arrogant to think your opinion matters to LeBron. He already told ya'll how he felt about that. Great players could give a sh*t about how you feel. Russell Westbrook told ya'll that word for word last night. Charles Barkley used to let people know that on the regular. As long as nobody is shooting at LeBron or trying to physically hurt him or his fam, public opinion matters not.
 5 years ago '10        #31
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Muthafu*k a hater.
 5 years ago '08        #32
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac

Umm.........okay, then.
 5 years ago '11        #33
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
LeBron not winning a title wasnt the reason people hated him why would it fix his image if he won
 5 years ago '11        #34
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 stlcardinals19 said:

Umm.........okay, then.
yea bro...i was left speechless myself...
 5 years ago '10        #35
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 psylence2k said:

oh riiiighhhtt they don't bust their a.ss every game for those wins because you say so

your opinion is so way off base its laughable

who are you to say that they don't bust their a.ss every game? are you on that court doing what they do? no you're just a keyboard critic with animosity for players that actually took a pay cut to join together. yeah that sure does sound like spoiled egos huh?

to put it simple, just stop all that bi*ch a.ss hating
 5 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 CoochieCrook said:
To me you're arrogant to think your opinion matters to LeBron. He already told ya'll how he felt about that. Great players could give a sh*t about how you feel. Russell Westbrook told ya'll that word for word last night. Charles Barkley used to let people know that on the regular. As long as nobody is shooting at LeBron or trying to physically hurt him or his fam, public opinion matters not.
but when did I say it did ???

A player shouldn't automatically care about anyone's opinion

that doesn't change the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20666 20666
No comment
 5 years ago '04        #38
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
oh riiiighhhtt they don't bust their a.ss every game for those wins because you say so

your opinion is so way off base its laughable

who are you to say that they don't bust their a.ss every game? are you on that court doing what they do? no you're just a keyboard critic with animosity for players that actually took a pay cut to join together. yeah that sure does sound like spoiled egos huh?

to put it simple, just stop all that bi*ch a.ss hating
either they aren't busting a$$ or they aren't nearly as good as we thought they were, take your pick
 5 years ago '04        #39
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe
Tony P
Dirk
Pauly P
Rondo
K.G

Lebron is like T-Mac

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #40
CoochieCrook 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
either they aren't busting a$$ or they aren't nearly as good as we thought they were, take your pick
or maybe other competition exists in the NBA other than the Heat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy