Miami Heat Championship ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2012, 03:44 PM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bridouble said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The Heat are Winning

[pic - click to view]

Dude..........wtf?
 5 years ago '11        #42
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 stlcardinals19 said:
What a bunch of crybabies the nation is turning out to being. Good Lord
It's really sad I was talking to some of my friends after the game and they said they aren't gonna watch basketball anymore if lebron wins a ring
 06-20-2012, 03:58 PM         #43
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Thunder wouldn't even be in the finals if it wasn't for the refs in the San Antonio series so k!ll that ref sh*t already just cause the Thunder aren't winning
Well then Miami shouldnt even be in the finals remember the Boston series
 5 years ago '04        #44
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 595 595
 TattooedMPsz said:
knicks fans
i'm a knicks fan and not even one bit sour about the Heat potentially being the Champs

good for them
 5 years ago '04        #45
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
lls not a heat fan or hater but can someone post that video of bron with the afro diving off the diving board?
 5 years ago '10        #46
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '07        #47
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 whothebestmc said:
refs forced okc to miss 3s and forced battier/cole/james jones/chalmers to make theirs

refs forced harden to suck a.ss
This.......if OKC makes more shots then the calls dont matter. Wade always flails his arms to get calls but I have seen several times where the refs dont buy it and OKC gets the steal.

Have any of you ever been a ref??? I have in some rec leagues and there is gonna be contact you just have to use judgement as to whether or not it was a factor in the play. I was taught to not call every instance of contact. For example if a guy drives in a makes a layup but gets a little bump then you let it slide becuz dude still made the shot. But if he misses then the ref calls it. Thats why you see a lot of calls made after the shot misses. But if its blatant and the defender is playing out of control thats when you get the AND 1 situation.
 5 years ago '04        #48
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Kobane said:
Mad Eddy about to get a ring huh?
u know eddy bout to pawn that sh*t bruh
 5 years ago '08        #49
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Cowboys All Day said:
Your sig is a fu*kin disgrace, blast yourself.
Like your cowboys. Come again Dallas f*g. Also mavs ain't winning another ship.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-20-2012 at 04:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 FeedTheBeast said:
This.......if OKC makes more shots then the calls dont matter. Wade always flails his arms to get calls but I have seen several times where the refs dont buy it and OKC gets the steal.

Have any of you ever been a ref??? I have in some rec leagues and there is gonna be contact you just have to use judgement as to whether or not it was a factor in the play. I was taught to not call every instance of contact. For example if a guy drives in a makes a layup but gets a little bump then you let it slide becuz dude still made the shot. But if he misses then the ref calls it. Thats why you see a lot of calls made after the shot misses. But if its blatant and the defender is playing out of control thats when you get the AND 1 situation.
parts of this are true....but the foul on KD in game 2 at the very end of the game? kind of important. officiating and small things definitely in favor of the Heat this whole series.
 5 years ago '12        #51
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
The Thunder whole trip to the finals includes the refs helping them. Stop bein so fu*kin biased, sometimes Miami dont get calls and sometimes they do. But it goes both ways for every team in the league.

Thunder have had the most help tho, it dates from last years playoffs all the way to this one. The repeated flopping, illegal screens by Perkins and tip ins that are really offensive interferences they had were always overlooked until now..

Now that the refs are being fair, the wack a.ss Thunder are being exposed.
 5 years ago '07        #52
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 regulate said:
This just disqualified anything you have to say on the subject.

It's funny how the only ones really getting mad here are heat fans.
Actually the only ones mad are the ones who agree with the threadstarter

Because if their team was in postion to get a Finals ring up 3-1 I'm sure they wouldn't agree with the * then
 5 years ago '04        #53
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
 Bautmoney! said:

[pic - click to view]

Whatever mutha fu*ka!!!!! The New England Gaytriots and The Saints get to keep their rings. So start there as*hole!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #54
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
It's not really the amount of fouls it's when its called and who its called on that matter a lot
 5 years ago '07        #55
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
if it's rigged once, it's rigged every year, and so nobody should care who wins. nobody said it was rigged when the mavs won last year. it's only rigged when the team you don't like wins. we got people accidentally sh*tting on themselves in here. i'm embarrassed for you.
 5 years ago '06        #56
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
miami/bron haters are way more annoying then their band wagoners (that dont gloat 24/7)

LeBron will get his Ring and now everyone will only talk about his hair line this summer.
give this man some props, he is the BEST and showed it by LEADING his team to a championship.
No "*", every team played their best and got beat by the better team.

thread ended.
 06-20-2012, 05:39 PM         #57
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Thunder let the world down. Ruined basketball for so many casual fans. I bet fewer people watch after LeBron gets a ring. That's all they tuned in to see was him fail.

Thanks Harden
 06-20-2012, 05:40 PM         #58
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
miami/bron haters are way more annoying then their band wagoners (that dont gloat 24/7)

LeBron will get his Ring and now everyone will only talk about his hair line this summer.
give this man some props, he is the BEST and showed it by LEADING his team to a championship.
No "*", every team played their best and got beat by the better team.

thread ended.
The Bulls didn't play their best
 5 years ago '11        #59
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9457 9457
 SOCIALITE said:
The Thunder let the world down. Ruined basketball for so many casual fans. I bet fewer people watch after LeBron gets a ring. That's all they tuned in to see was him fail.

Thanks Harden
the world is a sad sad place isn't it...
 06-20-2012, 05:45 PM         #60
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
if it's rigged once, it's rigged every year, and so nobody should care who wins. nobody said it was rigged when the mavs won last year. it's only rigged when the team you don't like wins. we got people accidentally sh*tting on themselves in here. i'm embarrassed for you.
Nah only when the calls are consistently horrible. Like when the Heat beat the Mavs. Refs will get caught up in moment, show superstars favoritism, just blow some calls, etc. But when it's going in one team's favor ALL the time for 4 straight games...it's pretty fu*ked up. But like I said yesterday, Thunder can't complain because they are playing like sh*t. You only get the right to complain when the refs don't allow you to win, like when Rondo got slapped in the head. But when you miss fastbreak layups and sh*t you don't deserve to win and your complaints aren't gonna be taken seriously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago