Miami Heat Championship ring (pic)

most viewed right now
 132
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-20-2012, 02:44 PM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bridouble said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The Heat are Winning


[pic - click to view]



Dude..........wtf?
 6 years ago '11        #42
does any 1 care 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 684 684
 stlcardinals19 said:
What a bunch of crybabies the nation is turning out to being. Good Lord
It's really sad I was talking to some of my friends after the game and they said they aren't gonna watch basketball anymore if lebron wins a ring
 06-20-2012, 02:58 PM         #43
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Thunder wouldn't even be in the finals if it wasn't for the refs in the San Antonio series so k!ll that ref sh*t already just cause the Thunder aren't winning
Well then Miami shouldnt even be in the finals remember the Boston series
 6 years ago '04        #44
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 675 675
 TattooedMPsz said:
knicks fans
i'm a knicks fan and not even one bit sour about the Heat potentially being the Champs

good for them
 6 years ago '04        #45
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2042 2042
lls not a heat fan or hater but can someone post that video of bron with the afro diving off the diving board?
 6 years ago '10        #46
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 31 31
:lebroncmonson:
 6 years ago '07        #47
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 10828 10828
 whothebestmc said:
refs forced okc to miss 3s and forced battier/cole/james jones/chalmers to make theirs

refs forced harden to suck a.ss
This.......if OKC makes more shots then the calls dont matter. Wade always flails his arms to get calls but I have seen several times where the refs dont buy it and OKC gets the steal.

Have any of you ever been a ref??? I have in some rec leagues and there is gonna be contact you just have to use judgement as to whether or not it was a factor in the play. I was taught to not call every instance of contact. For example if a guy drives in a makes a layup but gets a little bump then you let it slide becuz dude still made the shot. But if he misses then the ref calls it. Thats why you see a lot of calls made after the shot misses. But if its blatant and the defender is playing out of control thats when you get the AND 1 situation.
 6 years ago '04        #48
ddubb21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Kobane said:
Mad Eddy about to get a ring huh?
u know eddy bout to pawn that sh*t bruh
 6 years ago '08        #49
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 Cowboys All Day said:
Your sig is a fu*kin disgrace, blast yourself.
Like your cowboys. Come again Dallas f*g. Also mavs ain't winning another ship.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-20-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
ddubb21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 FeedTheBeast said:
This.......if OKC makes more shots then the calls dont matter. Wade always flails his arms to get calls but I have seen several times where the refs dont buy it and OKC gets the steal.

Have any of you ever been a ref??? I have in some rec leagues and there is gonna be contact you just have to use judgement as to whether or not it was a factor in the play. I was taught to not call every instance of contact. For example if a guy drives in a makes a layup but gets a little bump then you let it slide becuz dude still made the shot. But if he misses then the ref calls it. Thats why you see a lot of calls made after the shot misses. But if its blatant and the defender is playing out of control thats when you get the AND 1 situation.
parts of this are true....but the foul on KD in game 2 at the very end of the game? kind of important. officiating and small things definitely in favor of the Heat this whole series.
 6 years ago '12        #51
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910
The Thunder whole trip to the finals includes the refs helping them. Stop bein so fu*kin biased, sometimes Miami dont get calls and sometimes they do. But it goes both ways for every team in the league.

Thunder have had the most help tho, it dates from last years playoffs all the way to this one. The repeated flopping, illegal screens by Perkins and tip ins that are really offensive interferences they had were always overlooked until now..

Now that the refs are being fair, the wack a.ss Thunder are being exposed.
 6 years ago '07        #52
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,626 | Props total: 5481 5481
 regulate said:
This just disqualified anything you have to say on the subject.






It's funny how the only ones really getting mad here are heat fans.
Actually the only ones mad are the ones who agree with the threadstarter

Because if their team was in postion to get a Finals ring up 3-1 I'm sure they wouldn't agree with the * then
 6 years ago '04        #53
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$4,114 | Props total: 1016 1016
 Bautmoney!™ said:

[pic - click to view]

Whatever mutha fu*ka!!!!! The New England Gaytriots and The Saints get to keep their rings. So start there as*hole!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #54
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
It's not really the amount of fouls it's when its called and who its called on that matter a lot
 6 years ago '07        #55
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
if it's rigged once, it's rigged every year, and so nobody should care who wins. nobody said it was rigged when the mavs won last year. it's only rigged when the team you don't like wins. we got people accidentally sh*tting on themselves in here. i'm embarrassed for you.
 6 years ago '06        #56
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
miami/bron haters are way more annoying then their band wagoners (that dont gloat 24/7)

LeBron will get his Ring and now everyone will only talk about his hair line this summer.
give this man some props, he is the BEST and showed it by LEADING his team to a championship.
No "*", every team played their best and got beat by the better team.

thread ended.
 06-20-2012, 04:39 PM         #57
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Thunder let the world down. Ruined basketball for so many casual fans. I bet fewer people watch after LeBron gets a ring. That's all they tuned in to see was him fail.

Thanks Harden
 06-20-2012, 04:40 PM         #58
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
miami/bron haters are way more annoying then their band wagoners (that dont gloat 24/7)

LeBron will get his Ring and now everyone will only talk about his hair line this summer.
give this man some props, he is the BEST and showed it by LEADING his team to a championship.
No "*", every team played their best and got beat by the better team.

thread ended.
The Bulls didn't play their best
 6 years ago '11        #59
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,289 | Props total: 10770 10770
 SOCIALITE said:
The Thunder let the world down. Ruined basketball for so many casual fans. I bet fewer people watch after LeBron gets a ring. That's all they tuned in to see was him fail.

Thanks Harden
the world is a sad sad place isn't it...
 06-20-2012, 04:45 PM         #60
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
if it's rigged once, it's rigged every year, and so nobody should care who wins. nobody said it was rigged when the mavs won last year. it's only rigged when the team you don't like wins. we got people accidentally sh*tting on themselves in here. i'm embarrassed for you.
Nah only when the calls are consistently horrible. Like when the Heat beat the Mavs. Refs will get caught up in moment, show superstars favoritism, just blow some calls, etc. But when it's going in one team's favor ALL the time for 4 straight games...it's pretty fu*ked up. But like I said yesterday, Thunder can't complain because they are playing like sh*t. You only get the right to complain when the refs don't allow you to win, like when Rondo got slapped in the head. But when you miss fastbreak layups and sh*t you don't deserve to win and your complaints aren't gonna be taken seriously.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
47 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
170 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
51 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy