The Homie Trae From ABN Shot/3 Others Dead SMH Pray 4 Trae Fam...

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
yeah i just talked to ron c he good
 5 years ago '10        #142
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Barnone254 said:
Yeah its crazy. They even took Praise 92 off. n*ggas cant even catch the holy spirit in the whip on Sunday going to church

The box got a monopoly on the radio game in The H?

Walkerboy86 said:
N ain't nobody shooting at "officer Ricky" either. all these rappers y'all want to really be about that life end up dead n gone.

Sound more like y'all want y'all fav rappers capped
all that super don of all dons sh*t ralse be rapping and emulating is making it more likely for n*ggas to test his gangsta Anybody can get it. Biggie wasn't mobbin in the streets and look what happened to him

Just cause Trae certified that means he deserves what happened moreso a studio gangsta?
@ this dumb a.ss logic. Like fake n*ggas don't get banged on. Besides that mike jones f!ght Trae never been on the news and the net for hoe sh*t and beef that led to the physical, folk make good music and do positive sh*t for the black community as well. This was some hater sh*t.....

darquecinnamon said:
fu*k 97.9!!! they wont report or say anything cuz he called natea fat...WHICH SHE IS! her voice is an illusion. bi*ch is bigger than that fat kid from the cleveland show!!! punk a.ss radio station. I can't wait for a better one to drop in Houston!
I been on that fu*k the box sh*t and still is. fu*k em!

Barnone254 said:
I try to tell my kinfolk that sh*t all the time. The streets might fear you or have respect for you, but it aint no love. A n*gga will try to knock you off that throne with the quickness

I was young and wild with that gang sh*t it took a .38 slug to reevaluate life. That time of my life revealed the real ones in my circle. That respect/fear/love I had didn't feed my kids nor pay my bills once our savings ran out. I didn't have a voice of reasoning that was around my age cuzz most were either bangin/sellin dope or both. Stay in his ear tho fam, when you young, a lot of times it take a lot of talks to get a breakthrough. We use to have a reach one teach one message mixed within gangsta rap but now..........
 5 years ago '05        #143
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
came in hoping it wasn't him but good to see he's alright

never liked much from him however

had a couple nice joints with z-ro tho
 5 years ago '04        #144
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 Barnone254 said:
Yeah its crazy. They even took Praise 92 off. n*ggas cant even catch the holy spirit in the whip on Sunday going to church
not only that, but all of the so called hip hop stations we did have sold out or just switched up completely (97.1m 104.9, 100.7), radio died in houston years ago when they stopped playing local and just had the playlists that consisted of the same 10 songs repeated over and over

90's 97.9 was the sh*t though
 5 years ago '04        #145
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 hollabizak said:
He tried to bully Mike Jones and attacked him for no reason. fu*k this bum,hopefully it was Mike Jones who did it. fu*k this wack whispering a.ss n*gga,his music is sh*t.He sounds like his breath stinks every time he raps. You aint so tough now are ya Trae,fu*kn pus*y a.ss wannabe bully.

Yall always feeling sorry for your favorite wannabe gangsters like this n*gga and Dunk but they bring this sh*t on themselves by trying the wrong people.
Mike deserved to get stole on plain and simple, you cant run your mouth about EVERYBODY in the Texas rap scene and then walk around claiming you're the President of the Houston Movement w/o any real cosign, dude had it coming, just so happens that the only cat to actually check him on his bullsh*t was trae

Last edited by fatman; 06-21-2012 at 01:36 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #146
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Im going to go out on a limb and predict the shooter was.................Black.......
 5 years ago '04        #147
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,476 | Props total: 2708 2708

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #148
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 gimmethat said:

damn.. felt the emotions in that.

5 years ago '06        #149
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 DallasTexas said:
houston is a fukin sh*thole... i cant wait to get out of school and get the fuk outta here

any city in texas.>>>>>>>>>> this sh*thole

only fukers that live here that have their pride on the line will defend this... but anybody that has been in houston for more than a vacation knows that this place is sh*t
Really bro? You really wanna talk and you're from Dallas? All of the black people from out there are behind and oppressed. Your city is very segregated. All Mexicans on the west side and east side, blacks on the south and east side, and the whites taking your money on the north. Yall got more crime and yall have senseless deaths. Anything a.ssociated with blacks in Dallas is not recognized, yall have no history, no culture, and nobody in America that's a.ssociated with hip hop respects yall. Texas blacks don't respect yall and the Cowboys keep yall relevant. At least there are opportunities for blacks in Houston. Every other race expects yall to act ignorant b/c yall act ignorant.

Yall have nothing in Dallas, own nothing but Bail bonds and yall shuck in jive up and down Fair Park.
 5 years ago '04        #150
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 hollabizak said:
He tried to bully Mike Jones and attacked him for no reason. fu*k this bum,hopefully it was Mike Jones who did it. fu*k this wack whispering a.ss n*gga,his music is sh*t.He sounds like his breath stinks every time he raps. You aint so tough now are ya Trae,fu*kn pus*y a.ss wannabe bully.

Yall always feeling sorry for your favorite wannabe gangsters like this n*gga and Dunk but they bring this sh*t on themselves by trying the wrong people.
There's always two sides to EVERY story fool......didn't they teach you that in kindergarten??? Mike was messin all of their $$$$ up talkin bout he's the King of H-town and he reps everybody, and he speaks for everybody, blah bla blah. But he was missin shows, causing disturbances in diff cities in Tx making them them not want to book H-town artists for a while. Being that most of the TX rappers NEED those TX city shows to make their living because they're not "national". Tx is one of those states where you can make 6 figures just doin shows in that state alone......So hell yeh Mike Jones needed to get checked........I'da beat his azz too real talk.......One incident doesn't make a person a bully homie.....
 5 years ago '08        #151
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3042 3042
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Really bro? You really wanna talk and you're from Dallas? All of the black people from out there are behind and oppressed. Your city is very segregated. All Mexicans on the west side and east side, blacks on the south and east side, and the whites taking your money on the north. Yall got more crime and yall have senseless deaths. Anything a.ssociated with blacks in Dallas is not recognized, yall have no history, no culture, and nobody in America that's a.ssociated with hip hop respects yall. Texas blacks don't respect yall and the Cowboys keep yall relevant. At least there are opportunities for blacks in Houston. Every other race expects yall to act ignorant b/c yall act ignorant.

Yall have nothing in Dallas, own nothing but Bail bonds and yall shuck in jive up and down Fair Park.
He's white
 5 years ago '10        #152
space
space

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trill n*ggas Up!
 5 years ago '10        #153
space
space
Did they ever find out who wet Trae & them up? Damn...looking back at this shows how fragile life is...
 5 years ago '12        #154
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 709 709
 06-12-2013, 02:31 PM         #155
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@TRILL: Last I heard the alleged shooter got caught up & locked up
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy