The Homie Trae From ABN Shot/3 Others Dead SMH Pray 4 Trae Fam...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 hollabizak said:
Let him die,let that nugga with his whispering,stinky a.ss voice die!His music is sh*t!
shut up ya lil bi*ch
 06-20-2012, 05:19 PM         #102
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chai said:
So an a.ss whooping warrants getting k!lled? Some of you dudes man...
that's bi*chmade sh*t though son. Mike Jones was just on his grind. Dude ain't had no beef with Trae or said nothing slick about dude so what he got a problem for? He know who to try that fu*k sh*t with though. Real n*gga woulda smashed that boy for something like that...
 5 years ago '07        #103
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
n*ggaz stay on bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 MO CITY TX said:
Nobody sayin sh*t to the police cause everyone knows whoever did this sh*t is outta there. and Dinky is Trae's brother. Papa C was Clip D Nephew. RIP to all three of them dudes. Same fu*k n*ggaz is resposible for all 3 deaths and they better be outta texas by now.

SMH n*ggas gonna die by guilt of a.ssociation if they hide, they might as well get they issue.

Peterparker said:
You know I hate to see anybody die. Dont wish death on nobody and also I think Trae records are straight. Not big on his music but I was jammin when he first came out in the early 00s/G MAAB. Imma say this Trae got some good things about him but he does surround himself around some negative energy. n*gga in a positon more then ever to not be in those areas yet he still put himself in those situations. Then its way too many n*ggas in ABN that are doing some crooked sh*t in these streets. Imma put it like this its some cats on the southwest thats aiming at some members of ABN. It might not be specifically Trae but he'll get caught up if he dont remove himself from that sh*t...esp. since his career is somewhat taking off. Lol@ppl saying Mike Jones had something to do w/ this. Lol..Nope this is some street sh*t n it more then likely will get worst esp. in SW cuz of this.
I seen a video (forgot which 1) showing ABN as click of GD's/Crooks/B Doggs/VL and etc on some $$$ sh*t. Looks like a good on video but in Houston streets........
Trae a seems like a good dude caught up with that Houston streets where the foulest of foul n*ggas roam. These streets aint all that. I learned that when I got shot in thru my arm in my chest.
 06-20-2012, 05:30 PM         #105
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
It's obviously sad when people die... but an innocent by stander. Man... that's the worst.
"Seen drivebys takin lives, little kids die. Wonder why as I walk by. Broken-hearted as I glance at the chalk line, gettin high"
 5 years ago '06        #106
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
Who???
 5 years ago '07        #107
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
97.9 the box radiio station ain't even mention this Trae shooting. Them n*ggas some bi*chmade bustas. It's got to the point where local news is getting more realer than f*ggot a.ss 97.9. CBS channel 11 gave trae in own small lil segment with his friend talking about how good a dude trae is and everything.
 06-20-2012, 05:42 PM         #108
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
praying is for weak minded dipsh*ts
I don't really care about your post so much as your avatar - why would you be so concerned with another man on a forum?
 06-20-2012, 05:47 PM         #109
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Lol@ppl saying Mike Jones had something to do w/ this. Lol..Nope this is some street sh*t n it more then likely will get worst esp. in SW cuz of this.
 5 years ago '05        #110
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
fu*k 97.9!!! they wont report or say anything cuz he called natea fat...WHICH SHE IS! her voice is an illusion. bi*ch is bigger than that fat kid from the cleveland show!!! punk a.ss radio station. I can't wait for a better one to drop in Houston!
 5 years ago '10        #111
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Damn. Hope Trae recover soon.

R.i.p to the dead.
 5 years ago '07        #112
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 MiseryCityTexas said:
97.9 the box radiio station ain't even mention this Trae shooting. Them n*ggas some bi*chmade bustas. It's got to the point where local news is getting more realer than f*ggot a.ss 97.9. CBS channel 11 gave trae in own small lil segment with his friend talking about how good a dude trae is and everything.
Yeah that sh*t is crazy. I dont fu*k with the box at all, but I tuned in for second and these hoes acting like its business as usual. Thats hoe sh*t. Even if you not gonna mention Trae people lost they lives and you would think a radio station thats supposed to be in tuned with the community would have something to say about that sh*t. Cant respect that, especially from Hatta.
 5 years ago '08        #113
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
lol at people bringing up Mike Jones, Trae punched Mike Jones like 4 years ago. Like a n*gga would wait 4 years to retaliate. lmao Come on now, them n*ggas beeeenn moved on.
 06-20-2012, 06:46 PM         #114
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout to turnup in the SW
 5 years ago '07        #115
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15089 15089
@ all these clowns dissing Trae and don't know sh*t about him

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #116
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
SMH n*ggas gonna die by guilt of a.ssociation if they hide, they might as well get they issue.

I seen a video (forgot which 1) showing ABN as click of GD's/Crooks/B Doggs/VL and etc on some $$$ sh*t. Looks like a good on video but in Houston streets........
Trae a seems like a good dude caught up with that Houston streets where the foulest of foul n*ggas roam. These streets aint all that. I learned that when I got shot in thru my arm in my chest.
I try to tell my kinfolk that sh*t all the time. The streets might fear you or have respect for you, but it aint no love. A n*gga will try to knock you off that throne with the quickness
 5 years ago '08        #117
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 3200 3200
at HTown having one hip hop station
 06-20-2012, 07:20 PM         #118
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I aint knockin nobody sayibg fu*k 97.9 But if yall still jam 97.9 then they winnin. Thats why when Trae had this town hall type meeting in 3rd ward everybody was all behind banning 97.9 As soon as the ralley was over them fools got right back in they car tuned into 97.9
what else are they gonna listen to on the radio?

they the only rap/r&b station in Houston. I stopped fu*king with 97.9 a long time ago though.
 5 years ago '05        #119
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
glad my boi trae striaght
 5 years ago '07        #120
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
at HTown having one hip hop station
Yeah its crazy. They even took Praise 92 off. n*ggas cant even catch the holy spirit in the whip on Sunday going to church
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy