The Homie Trae From ABN Shot/3 Others Dead SMH Pray 4 Trae Fam...

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 hollabizak said:
Let him die,let that nugga with his whispering,stinky a.ss voice die!His music is sh*t!
Die and go to Hell
 5 years ago '08        #62
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
that's what happens when you keep thinking the hood loves you....stop representing these ignorant fu*ks trae.

RIP to those folks mane. Are rappers the only musicians who die year round?
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 hollabizak said:
He tried to bully Mike Jones and attacked him for no reason. fu*k this bum,hopefully it was Mike Jones who did it. fu*k this wack whispering a.ss n*gga,his music is sh*t.He sounds like his breath stinks every time he raps.
STFU with that poor Mike Jones plea and stop hiding behind your alias like a bi*ch.

GameTheory said:
Prayers?

The fu*k is that gonna do.

They're dead.

I swear religious people are so fu*king retarded sometimes.

Prayer is easy because it means you bastards don't have to actually DO anything.

another aetheist with a meaningless rant. plz stfu

slapaho said:
so no main members of ABN who rap died.

sad but thats def some good news..

weather done warmed "summer time is the k!llin season its hot out this bi*ch thats a good enuff reason" sadly more stories like this will happen with rappers gettin caught up.

n*ggas spendin 25 pages of a thread dissin mike jones now trae get shot n*ggas on boxden actin like they was at mike jones grandma funeral and played b ball with the n*gga in jr high.

some of yall relate all too well with suca n*ggas.
Bingo! Suca n*ggas are plentiful here on in Boxden and in this thread as you can see with the mike jones pity party. H Town ppl know exactly why Pimp C & Trae got on his a.ss. fu*k a mike jones. Trae a real one from the H and did/does more for the black community in Houston than these fu*k boys talking down via keyboards. Homie got the key to the city and Trae Day in Houston. Haters gonna plex folk.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
3 n*ggas got k!lled .....

summer is going to be hot its like 2 k!lls per each murder if they dont catch them but i dont mind reading some murders on the news its funny
 06-20-2012, 02:13 PM         #65
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all are on some heavy a.ssumptions that Trae was the target... he just got shot in the arm and there were over 20 shots fired in a parking lot, with 2 dead men and a dead female - put the rapper beef aside, could you just consider realistically that Mike Jones had not a damn thing to do with this, and it was his a.ssociation with the 2 who got k!lled??

It's usually the lower down cats on the totem pole who are doing dirt, the guys who got shot in ABM could have been involved in real street sh*t, not petty "rap beef" - I swear some of you guys eally don't understand a lot of rappers are just liars. I would be shocked if Mike Jones and SH had ANYTHING to do with this, and more like the 2 who got shot were involved in real dirt...

Oh, no, he wasn't a target. He definitely wasn't a target," said Tiffany, who identified herself as the community outreach director for Angels by Nature, Trae's non-profit organization. "He just happened to be coming outside. He was taking pictures and signing autographs and kind of just got caught in the crossfire."

Read more:

Last edited by KrugeR; 06-20-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #66
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11356 11356
damn shame, but lets not act like this happens only in Houston, n*ggas everywhere are actin pus*y quick to pull the trigger

R.I.P. to the fallen and glad to hear Trae is ok

the real question is, who was doin the shootin and who k!lled whom and how does Trae fit into all this
 5 years ago '12        #67
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Good that Trae pulled through but this has to stop.
 5 years ago '08        #68
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Glad the n*gga pulled thru, but he should of open a community center down there and help the struggled one that's in need. If I had his money, that's what I would do. Not go to a damn strip club...

Us n*ggas is complain about when to stop the violence, but we don't do nothing positive about it.

(And give us another ABN album, them joints are always flames)
 06-20-2012, 02:26 PM         #69
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
praying is for weak minded dipsh*ts
 5 years ago '05        #70
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Se7en said:
Pyrex is one of his artists. Plus that white dude wouldn't pull no sh*t on Trae like this.

Anyways. Glad Trae is alright RIP to the dead.
He dropped him. He said they don't mess with him no more
 5 years ago '05        #71
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #72
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
Hate'N Mothafu*kaz,Take this.........

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662

@ this possibly being connected to Trae's brother Clip D's murder.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There was panic early this morning in the parking lot of a southwest Houston night club as gunshots rang out, sending dozens of people running for cover. When it was over, three people were k!lled and two others wounded.

Related Content
More: Got a story idea? Let us know!A packed crowd had just left a rap concert, when police say the shooter or shooters opened fire. Among the wounded was a Houston rap artist.

"Some guys just started shooting, you know, shot people dead," said Jay, a witness to the shooting. "It's sad."

It happened in the parking lot of the Westpark Shopping Center just after3am. Police say hundreds of people were leaving a concert at a club by rapper Trae Tha Truth. Despite the huge crowd, investigators are having a difficult time finding out exactly what happened.

"There were 200 to 300 people here and nobody's telling us what happened," said HPD homicide investigator Kevin Carr. "If for her, if for nobody else, and nobody's telling us what happened."

Two men and a woman were shot and died at the scene. The woman is considered by police an innocent bystander. Two others, including Trae Tha Truth, were injured during the shooting.

Police believe this could be connected to either a domestic dispute on Father's Day which involved one of the deceased or to another shooting at a club called Breakers in November of last year.

Jay says he was just 15 to 20 feet from the gunfire.

"They got Trae away to the hospital, I think. The other guys, they were f!ghting for their lives. I watched them die," he said. "The lady, I guess she just got caught in the crossfire. She had nothing to do with it."

"In this case, the girl was simply walking through the parking lot and got hit by a stray round," said Carr. "She wasn't a target. She wasn't even in the club. She had nothing to do with this thing. She was just walking through the parking lot with one of her friends and now, she's never going to be able to go home."

Police are in the process of interviewing at least 10 witnesses, but need people with information to step forward.

"If people don't tell us what they know, it makes our job that much harder to solve," said Carr.

As far as the shooter, police are still investigating to determine exactly what happened. There are still many unanswered questions, one of which is whether or not there was one shooter or more than one.

Police tell us they have interviewed many of the witnesses, but are not getting a lot of information from them.

(Copyright 2012 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
 5 years ago '05        #74
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
n*gga just lost his entire crew

Last edited by murdamurda; 06-20-2012 at 03:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #75
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Glad Trae cool. Man I thought it was more love than that on the Southwest for Trae. That's his hood. Dudes don't care or cut for other dudes no more. I can see anywhere else, but that's like they got Big Hawk in his hood.
 5 years ago '07        #76
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 BluCupShawty said:

@ this possibly being connected to Trae's brother Clip D's murder.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There was panic early this morning in the parking lot of a southwest Houston night club as gunshots rang out, sending dozens of people running for cover. When it was over, three people were k!lled and two others wounded.

Related Content
More: Got a story idea? Let us know!A packed crowd had just left a rap concert, when police say the shooter or shooters opened fire. Among the wounded was a Houston rap artist.

"Some guys just started shooting, you know, shot people dead," said Jay, a witness to the shooting. "It's sad."

It happened in the parking lot of the Westpark Shopping Center just after3am. Police say hundreds of people were leaving a concert at a club by rapper Trae Tha Truth. Despite the huge crowd, investigators are having a difficult time finding out exactly what happened.

"There were 200 to 300 people here and nobody's telling us what happened," said HPD homicide investigator Kevin Carr. "If for her, if for nobody else, and nobody's telling us what happened."

Two men and a woman were shot and died at the scene. The woman is considered by police an innocent bystander. Two others, including Trae Tha Truth, were injured during the shooting.

Police believe this could be connected to either a domestic dispute on Father's Day which involved one of the deceased or to another shooting at a club called Breakers in November of last year.

Jay says he was just 15 to 20 feet from the gunfire.

"They got Trae away to the hospital, I think. The other guys, they were f!ghting for their lives. I watched them die," he said. "The lady, I guess she just got caught in the crossfire. She had nothing to do with it."

"In this case, the girl was simply walking through the parking lot and got hit by a stray round," said Carr. "She wasn't a target. She wasn't even in the club. She had nothing to do with this thing. She was just walking through the parking lot with one of her friends and now, she's never going to be able to go home."

Police are in the process of interviewing at least 10 witnesses, but need people with information to step forward.

"If people don't tell us what they know, it makes our job that much harder to solve," said Carr.

As far as the shooter, police are still investigating to determine exactly what happened. There are still many unanswered questions, one of which is whether or not there was one shooter or more than one.

Police tell us they have interviewed many of the witnesses, but are not getting a lot of information from them.

(Copyright 2012 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
My lil bro hit me as*hole AM this morning and asked if I heard. sh*t is crazy how fast news is delivered with the social media--I'm in Houston and he knew before I did. But the first thing I thought of was the breakers situation. RIP to the ones that lost their lives. I can imagine sh*t is bout to get even more crucial on the SW
 5 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6471 6471
 knAwle3ge said:
Glad the n*gga pulled thru, but he should of open a community center down there and help the struggled one that's in need. If I had his money, that's what I would do. Not go to a damn strip club...

Us n*ggas is complain about when to stop the violence, but we don't do nothing positive about it.

(And give us another ABN album, them joints are always flames)

people act like trae doesn't do sh!t around houston.
 5 years ago '08        #78
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 3161 3161
 murdamurda said:
He dropped him. He said they don't mess with him no more
I seen lil boss on instagram clowning pyrexx, posting pics of him when he was in high school dude look like a reg white dude who date blk chicks. But them dudes be posting guns with 100 round clips on there like they really bout that life
 06-20-2012, 03:13 PM         #79
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trae tell the feds be a man, lil girl died
 5 years ago '04        #80
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
so who are the people that died. were they fam of Trae or was it random people getting hit
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy