Lebron James forgetting to limp after Heat win game 4... (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
LeBron haters get ready for Thursday because its coming
 5 years ago '11        #42
FK12 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Ive gotten calf cramps before. You stretch it out and get fluids in you till it's somewhat better. After this if you try to play once again you could get cramps again. He came in did his thing. Spo took him out and he was being worked on the rest of the game. Its different to get worked on and come back and start running, jumping but he was getting worked on and then had to walk off the court. Cramps come and go. And i think him walking normally just means that he was walking normally because most cramps come from either jumping or running. Not really slowly walking off a basketball court.
 5 years ago '04        #43
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Remember when Paul Peirce was in the wheel chair against kobe. That sh*t k!lls momentum but oh well these n*ggas need to win so the gonna cry everytime they drive to the lane. Have back injurys or leg cramps take 5 extra min if u don't call it what it is it will go down in history as they dominated but they didnt. They complained and cried there way to a 3-1 lead. But stand will only say hey its 3-1 so I'm hating for honest reporting. This is y I watch baseball.
 5 years ago '04        #44
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Stupid Fresh said:
i played basketball and got a cramp before

he was walking like normal then had to be helped again seconds later i dont buy it
I think we all played basketball at the YMCA when we were 8... please enlighten us on how you've experienced cramps playing basketball and know all about them.

This is like saying "I watch pr0n so I know what I'm doing"

keep reaching
 5 years ago '04        #45
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 DEDOS said:
boston fan still upset he sh*t on your city and in your so called "Garden" or arena in front of your racist a.ss fans. give it up son he took a fat sh*t on your city
U know Boston full of sore losaaaazzz LOL... Green a.ss city
 5 years ago '04        #46
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Lol Same thing we all said after the game he faked that ish... He didn't limp but when he walked to the locker room he did...
 5 years ago '04        #47
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
 GucciBoy347 said:
That was a clutch 3

He airballed the next one tho
Right and after he air balled it is when he came tf out lol.... He knew what he was doing didnt want that game on his back
 5 years ago '05        #48
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 young $ said:
Lol Same thing we all said after the game he faked that ish... He didn't limp but when he walked to the locker room he did...
because he wasnt cramping anymore most likely, but the area is still sore. im sorry but you guys are a little ill-advised on this
 5 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 StateProperty88 said:
because he wasnt cramping anymore most likely, but the area is still sore. im sorry but you guys are a little ill-advised on this
ill-advised? i'd say idiots cramps come and go frequently once you have them if they're not completely gone

people acting like he broke his gotdamn leg
 5 years ago '11        #50
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 young $ said:
Right and after he air balled it is when he came tf out lol.... He knew what he was doing didnt want that game on his back
seriously? if thats the case i think he wouldnt came back in the first place IMO...got on a 7-0 run when he came back in...

he played offense...took out on the defensive end...

no need to stay out there when you can hurt your team chances of winning...
 5 years ago '04        #51
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
LOL at people calling others idiots... I coach aau ball, played ball and know enough about playing with cramps to know you don't walk for 10 seconds normal and then hobble right after. You are right tho they come and go...
 5 years ago '04        #52
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
The thing about Boxden is everyone has an opinion but you go to threads you don't believe are true lol
 5 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 young $ said:
LOL at people calling others idiots... I coach aau ball, played ball and know enough about playing with cramps to know you don't walk for 10 seconds normal and then hobble right after. You are right tho they come and go...
well if you know they come and go, then you know you can be limping and then walking normal (or close to it because there still was somewhat a hitch in his step but who cares really)
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 TH35 said:
ill-advised? i'd say idiots cramps come and go frequently once you have them if they're not completely gone

people acting like he broke his gotdamn leg
thats the part thats getting me, people acting as if he broke something (or acting like he was)

what reason does he have to fake cramps? like come on...thats reaching
 5 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 young $ said:
I used to get cramps all the time on Saturdays after games throughout high school and college. I'd be fine one second and then the cramp would come back. You think you stretched it out and then try to run/move and that sh*t tightens back up.
 5 years ago '04        #56
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
 Minister said:
its not a clutch 3 when theres 3 minutes left

its a helpful 3
your a f*g and a bi*ch
 06-20-2012, 08:20 AM         #57
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't know time was considered who was clutch
i thought it was the score, didn't that 3 put them up?
 5 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
This n*gga said he forgot to limp you aint ever played a game of basketball that didnt include a tv screen and your controller
 5 years ago '10        #59
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
hey thread starter. why yu like heats AND lakers?
 06-20-2012, 09:20 AM         #60
slimofsms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Die hard heat fan!since da early dayz...wade kounty all day...and i thanked da man above when we got bron em to help wade afta wat he been puttin his body bron.to me handz down, bron kan be da best playa in da league but its jus sumtin bout dis dude...i have no doubt he caught a cramp.but den he seen da game maybe slippin and figured "f*** it,i kan say i was hurt,deyll take dat excuse"...lolz...smgdh...dis guy k!lls me. Chalmerz da point gawd n wade's d saved us
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago